ADVERTISEMENT

AZ Indicts Fake Electors

I do look pretty good. not gonna lie

wife has sole legal and custodial rights. he can't even stop her from leaving the country. the only thing is he hasn't relinquished his parental right (or whatever it's called) and we've always felt forcing it would offer him an opportunity to wedge his way back in. Now, she's almost 18 and all my shit has her or her mom as beneficiary so adopting won't be of legal consequence soon.

$0 in child support in 17 years. what a dick.
yup what a dick. Sounds like your daughter is thriving and puts everything into proper perspective tho.

Reactions: larsIU
Yes, another level of hell.

She says she wants to go to Michigan (unlikely she'd even get in). For reference, their out of state tuition wtih all costs considered is nearly 75k

What the actual **** are we even doing anymore

Cue Tom Cruise in Risky Buisness:

**** it, looks like IU next year
Seriously....a lot of kids think their parents are made of money and never consider that they might be making them work until they are in the grave. Tell her to get student loans and then we can help pay for it. :)

I do look pretty good. not gonna lie

wife has sole legal and custodial rights. he can't even stop her from leaving the country. the only thing is he hasn't relinquished his parental right (or whatever it's called) and we've always felt forcing it would offer him an opportunity to wedge his way back in. Now, she's almost 18 and all my shit has her or her mom as beneficiary so adopting won't be of legal consequence soon.

$0 in child support in 17 years. what a dick.

You're a good dude, Lars.

It takes a real man to step up for a child when their sperm donor won't.

Kudos.

She’s a freakin BOP!!!! I start my 4 days on with kids today then next Friday my ex has surgery so I’ll have my daughter for a minimum of six straight weeks. I think this is how people feel the night before deployment
Will she be in school all that time or does summer vacay start?

There ain't no way in hell she gets into UM and, if she does, there ain't no way in hell I'm paying for it. She can't even roll her ass out of bed before 7:15 in the morning and that's when my wife or I wake her up.

We probably gotta keep her close. Honestly, she should look at Purdue. She breezes thorugh advanced math classes (A's across the board) but says she doens't like it.

We have visits planned for IU and Purdue in May. She also wants to check out Xavier and Cincinnait (b/c one of her friends it going there).

A small private might end up being the choice as well. Who knows. Applications going out starting in about 3-4 months though.
I have several friends whose kids went to Cincy and liked it.

She is in the IB program at Carmel. We debated AP vs IB but landed on IB b/c I think it prepares her better for college. It's pretty rigorous.

She's still a social butterfly though. It's gonna either help her or hurt her later in life. We'll see.
It will help. People skills are just as important in life, as long as she’s got a little common sense.

Take the moron test. It’s a one question test and it’s yes or no:

Did Donald Trump lose the 2020 election due to voter fraud?

Results:

Yes - you are in fact a moron.
No - at least you are smarter than a moron.

Results:

Second question on the test is….Will you vote for Joe Biden for President?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Second question on the test is….Will you vote for Joe Biden for President?
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa8d9f7f8-dfe2-433c-a0fc-907a1d0a41d9_400x225.gif

Results:

Pretty sure I know where he’s going to fall.

Yet another Democratic lawfare project to replace the collapsing Atlanta, Fulton County, GA case.

Meadows must have been about broke by now too.

But we know the election was stolen….lol
Did you know that gasoline prices fluctuated at times during the Trump Presidency. That means gas prices went up part of the time.

And Trump did nothing about it, LOL! He allowed gas prices to go up!

Seriously, no president absolutely controls gas prices, but the Trump posters apparently think Biden does (or at least say that during an election year).

I'm just trying to get through the next 5 years without developing a heroin addiciton or getting divorced.

It's touch and go on both 1/2 the time.
With
My God. IB at Carmel. @BradStevens You see this? You want to talk about starting life out on third base. Mercy. Where’s willdog
My daughter is also at an IB program.

A bit smaller than Carmel, though. About 500. All girls Catholic school.

• Haha
With

My daughter is also at an IB program.

A bit smaller than Carmel, though. About 500. All girls Catholic school.
Very interesting. My daughter dropped that on me earlier in the week. Some of her buddies are going to the catholic school for high school down the street from where she goes now. I’m not sure why they are switching. Uniforms. All girls. 600 - 700 students. I told her we can set up a visit if she wants. She actually gets very good grades so would get in. In high school we referred to it as A THREE STORY WHORE HOUSE!!!!!! honestly I don’t see the point. She already goes to a good school she likes. Why spend $20 - $25k a year. I’m hoping it’s just passing chatter.

One thing you never want as a parent later in life is a kid saying/thinking if I had…then maybe

Reactions: BradStevens
Let me guess...actual voters confessing to committing voter fraud is not evidence of voter fraud.

The Heartland Institute? LOL...

"The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian 501 nonprofit public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking."

You posted a study from these clowns with a straight face? Exactly where did they find all of these voters who admitted to committing voter fraud? Outside of non-smoking facilities, chainsmoking 3 or 4 packs of cigs a day?

This tweet is ridiculous. Even for you...

Let me guess...actual voters confessing to committing voter fraud is not evidence of voter fraud.

The poll is questionable and not new, but go to the actual poll results and take a gander. The second question is about who the respondents voted for. Guess what, Wonder-Dupe, it was even between Trump and Biden! Know what that means? It means it made no difference even if it were true. Trump voters and Biden voters each may have cast fraudulent votes - though the results are dubious anyway. Bottom line is that Trump lost and anyone that thinks he lost due to massive voter fraud is a moron. What do you really believe?

The poll is questionable and not new, but go to the actual poll results and take a gander. The second question is about who the respondents voted for. Guess what, Wonder-Dupe, it was even between Trump and Biden! Know what that means? It means it made no difference even if it were true. Trump voters and Biden voters each may have cast fraudulent votes - though the results are dubious anyway. Bottom line is that Trump lost and anyone that thinks he lost due to massive voter fraud is a moron. What do you really believe?
Apparently, he wants to redo the election for all offices (judges, senators, governors, state representatives, Congress, school superintendents, county auditors, county clerks, and on and on) even though it wouldn't change the result for president.

All those other offices were on the same ballots as the presidential race. But Trump diesn't talk about that -- he thinks it's just about him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT