ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Epps got no jail time. Not even sure he was convicted of anything. No trial, that I know of.
I thought they "perp walked him" (substitute hollywood scene) so he could spend a couple nights to quiet the "crazies". I'd love to see a forensic audit on his bank records.
I'd put another $50 that he has 99 differnet LLC's set up. Just to conduct normal business of course.

He was convicted. He was a Trumpster and the idea that he was a Fed or an informant is one of the most ridiculous J6 conspiracy theories. Stupid theories for easily duped stupid people, right? Feds and informants do NOT get convicted for doing their jobs. He wasn't either and all the MAGA crowd should be ashamed of how they've turned on one of their own.
Exactly what Ray Epps would say if he were here.... hmmmm

I thought they "perp walked him" (substitute hollywood scene) so he could spend a couple nights to quiet the "crazies". I'd love to see a forensic audit on his bank records.
I'd put another $50 that he has 99 differnet LLC's set up. Just to conduct normal business of course.
Wow! The man was convicted. He was one of you and he was convicted, and you've turned on him. SHAME!

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Wow! The man was convicted. He was one of you and he was convicted, and you've turned on him. SHAME!
Dude he walked around, unscathed for what, 2.5 yrs and the heat was picking up and up with society questioning WTF. There were 60 yr old grandma's in solitary after 2 days.
Did you not ever go through deprogramming when you left the Formal Navy? Never mind, you don't need to answer that.
Ray Epp's handling is as transparent as Fanny Willis political cartel.

Nope

I assume you're aware that, even running unopposed, Biden does not get close to 100% of the primary votes.

And, of course, they've kept out RMK, Jr, who would have made it much more of a race than Haley did in the Republican race.
Except Trumpers are the ones that like RMK. They are big on all the conspiracy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Are Capitol police really law enforcement?

From the videos I saw that day they looked like a bunch of overweight theatre kids cosplaying as Cops.
Wow. Whatever happened to Back the Blue? Just vote pandering I guess. Because heaven forbid not every single one of them bow down to King Trump

"He also acknowledged saying on Jan. 5, 2021, "We need to go into the Capitol… I'm possibly going to jail for it"

So the day before, he new what he was going to say and it included that "I'm possibly going to jail for it". POSSIBLY.

2.5 yrs later, the water in the frog pond was ... gettign warmer... NOT for ray (he's a player in the band). "hey Ray, you are a Marine, how about follow our orders one more time....
You will be rewarded.

HMMM

"He also acknowledged saying on Jan. 5, 2021, "We need to go into the Capitol… I'm possibly going to jail for it"

So the day before, he new what he was going to say and it included that "I'm possibly going to jail for it". POSSIBLY.

2.5 yrs later, the water in the frog pond was ... gettign warmer... NOT for ray (he's a player in the band). "hey Ray, you are a Marine, how about follow our orders one more time....
You will be rewarded.

HMMM
Everyone knew he was a Fed - they called him that the evening of Jan 5.

Dude he walked around, unscathed for what, 2.5 yrs and the heat was picking up and up with society questioning WTF. There were 60 yr old grandma's in solitary after 2 days.
Did you not ever go through deprogramming when you left the Formal Navy? Never mind, you don't need to answer that.
Ray Epp's handling is as transparent as Fanny Willis political cartel.
Feds and informants DO NOT get convicted. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Secondly, he didn't go into the capitol and assault law enforcement. When this first came up, I said right here, this dude is a low level target for prosecution. That's exactly what he was. The fact that you guys turn on your own like this is one reason I have ZERO desire to be one of you. You're disloyal and shameful. That, plus you believe the dumbest shit. :)

Everyone knew he was a Fed - they called him that the evening of Jan 5.
Only IDIOTS thought he was a Fed. You're a disloyal Trumpster. The way you turn on your own is a phenomenon, and it's shameful.

Are Capitol police really law enforcement?

From the videos I saw that day they looked like a bunch of overweight theatre kids cosplaying as Cops.
Yes, they are, there were 4 suicides because of what they went through. You call yourselves pro-police shame on you..

Feds and informants DO NOT get convicted. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Secondly, he didn't go into the capitol and assault law enforcement. When this first came up, I said right here, this dude is a low level target for prosecution. That's exactly what he was. The fact that you guys turn on your own like this is one reason I have ZERO desire to be one of you. You're disloyal and shameful. That, plus you believe the dumbest shit. :)
GO aloha

• Angry
Reactions: mohoosier
I’ll bet whatever you’d like to bet that Trump does not win women. And it won’t be close.
Well, you know Trump!

Trump said he won the last election because of "polls." Once again, he intends to just pick a "poll" that he claims to show that he won the "election" with no regard for what the actual vote totals show. He can't stand for vote totals to show he is a loser.

Feds and informants DO NOT get convicted.
I stopped right there.
They do not as long as their minion don't wise up to a "lid" that's been put on a much larger, staged, threat to "democracy".
Ya know what Aloha... I'll Tap out. You are working really hard to defend the power that created this shit. There is not ever, ever Things that "DO NOT" happen, if DNC, RNC, DC, Swamp, NAVY need it to happen.
You still act like we don't know. ... WE KNOW . It's all being played out on the stage in front of us. I tap out.

Reactions: DANC
I stopped right there.
They do not as long as their minion don't wise up to a "lid" that's been put on a much larger, staged, threat to "democracy".
Ya know what Aloha... I'll Tap out. You are working really hard to defend the power that created this shit. There is not ever, ever Things that "DO NOT" happen, if DNC, RNC, DC, Swamp, NAVY need it to happen.
You still act like we don't know. ... WE KNOW . It's all being played out on the stage in front of us. I tap out.
You’re tapping out because what you’re arguing for is flat out ridiculous. Not just a little bit but totally. You’ve lost all logic and reason. I think it’s a requirement when you go all in on MAGA.

Feds and informants aren't usually exposed in such a public manner implicating the government in, at best, incompetence or at worst complicity in a major national embarrassment.

The had to give Leo a fake conviction in the departed so he could ingratiate himself with Jack Nicholson's crew. This is similar to that.

You’re tapping out because what you’re arguing for is flat out ridiculous. Not just a little bit but totally. You’ve lost all logic and reason. I think it’s a requirement when you go all in on MAGA.
Spoken like a true agent, defending their master. Words won't find answers at this point. Every dem knows the power of the swamp now. Trump, as much as an ass as he is, even shined the light to them. We have allowed ourselves to be controlled. We must own that we own that injustice. Now, to fix it.

Spoken like a true agent, defending their master. Words won't find answers at this point. Every dem knows the power of the swamp now. Trump, as much as an ass as he is, even shined the light to them. We have allowed ourselves to be controlled. We must own that we own that injustice. Now, to fix it.
Lord God Almighty! I support law enforcement. You know, like Republicans do. MAGA has joined the radical left with their loony anti law enforcement stance. No thanks.

Lord God Almighty! I support law enforcement. You know, like Republicans do. MAGA has joined the radical left with their loony anti law enforcement stance. No thanks.
Dems are not anti-law enforcement, they are against police brutalities like the 6 in Mississippi that has been going on for over 20 years or against George Floyd or the several ones in Ohio, Alabama, Tennesee, Louisana Florida, Fresno California, South Carolina, Missouri when will the police brutality stop.

• Angry
Reactions: mohoosier
Dems are not anti-law enforcement, they are against police brutalities like the 6 in Mississippi that has been going on for over 20 years or against George Floyd or the several ones in Ohio, Alabama, Tennesee, Louisana Florida, Fresno California, South Carolina, Missouri when will the police brutality stop.
Why didn't you mention the 4 or 5 Memphis black cops who were convicted of brutality - on blacks?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT