ADVERTISEMENT

The Interview

Nobody has asked her when she knew Biden was in decline, and why did she choose to not to be forthcoming about it?
Has anyone from the Biden camp stated that? Whether it's factual or not is irrelevant to your question if no one from the Biden camp is saying he is in "decline".

"Is president Biden in cognitive decline?" Would be the appropriate question. One of which I believe she has been asked and has answered. You just don't agree with that answer.

Has anyone from the Biden camp stated that? Whether it's factual or not is irrelevant to your question if no one from the Biden camp is saying he is in "decline".

"Is president Biden in cognitive decline?" Would be the appropriate question. One of which I believe she has been asked and has answered. You just don't agree with that answer.
lol anyone with eyes and ears could tell. the scripted questions. the monitor. the carefully choreographed everything. then when the debate hit there was nothing more they could do. that condition didn't present over night. of course she was aware. she has no qualms about lying incessantly. she's a serial liar

lol anyone with eyes and ears could tell. the scripted questions. the monitor. the carefully choreographed everything. then when the debate hit there was nothing more they could do. that condition didn't present over night. of course she was aware. she has no qualms about lying incessantly. she's a serial liar
But again unless the Biden camp admits it the appropriate question wouldn't be "when" she knew. The question should be "Is he".

So I'm sort of in agreement on intent but not on approach.

No, that is not the question as everyone knows the answer, especially after the debate. Everyone, even from the liberal side of MSM, was floored by his cognitive decline.

So, when did she know it and why didn't she do anything about it?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
But again unless the Biden camp admits it the appropriate question wouldn't be "when" she knew. The question should be "Is he".

So I'm sort of in agreement on intent but not on approach.
So Harris can't take a position opposite the Biden camp?

So Harris can't take a position opposite the Biden camp?
Asking "when did you know" is not opposite. Currently it's a hypothetical question based on a belief that most people hold. However to Kamala Harris it's simply a "gotchya!" to get her to admit she did know and did nothing.

Again the better and appropriate question is "Is he in decline?" Get her on record answering that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT