ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Accomplishments Break Down By Year.

Do you say the.same thing about Joe Biden?

Biden didn't switch parties or his opinions on those issues that get attached to the parties. I am guessing every politician changes their view to a degree in order to get votes but going from pro-choice to pro-no choice is pretty extreme.

But Trump was a pro choice dem prior to being a pro-take away women's rights conservative. I don't think Biden changed his views on that.

Walker was pro-choice when it came to himself and getting random girls pregnant. He's now against other people having that same choice now that he is a politician.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You did not.read any of the things Trump did to promote good religion
What constitutes “good religion” could fill volumes. Clearly for believers, what they believe depends on where and when they are born. E.g. you, VPM, would be a Muslim or Hindu if you’d been born in a different part of the world.

So any idea of “good” religion based on what a particular holy book says is patently silly. To judge a religion as good or bad I think we need to look at their effects on actual people. To deny needed abortions to women and families is bad. To make life hard for people based on accidents of their birth is bad. To make people overlook the existential threat of global warming is bad.

You, VPM, will disagree because you make your living pushing bad religion like what Trump, while likely not believing it, has supported. But in fact he’s set us back decades into a darker age.

What constitutes “good religion” could fill volumes. Clearly for believers, what they believe depends on where and when they are born. E.g. you, VPM, would be a Muslim or Hindu if you’d been born in a different part of the world.

So any idea of “good” religion based on what a particular holy book says is patently silly. To judge a religion as good or bad I think we need to look at their effects on actual people. To deny needed abortions to women and families is bad. To make life hard for people based on accidents of their birth is bad. To make people overlook the existential threat of global warming is bad.

You, VPM, will disagree because you make your living pushing bad religion like what Trump, while likely not believing it, has supported. But in fact he’s set us back decades into a darker age.

Very true. Religion is neither good nor bad. It is what people make of it that becomes good or bad.

A lot of wars have been started in the name of religion (or due to religious differences). But a lot of good has also come out of religion (like missionary work and helping others).

As it pertains to the US, the biggest issue I have with religion is it is often used to judge/control others. A lot of people seem confused by the whole freedom of religion aspect of the constitution (or want to remove that aspect). Since people don't have to be Christian, laws shouldn't be based on Christian beliefs.

No stupid. I am sitting here calmly eating my dinner. You only assume the stupid ideas in your head because most people won't say what they are thinking. Half of the country(the ones that voted anyway) think the same way I do. People are tired of the ultra-sensitive,hyper acceptance,common sense lacking,backwards way of thinking that you idiots celebrate. You victimize and celebrate criminals, you make derogatory comments and criminalize the same people you will call for help the instant you have a serious problem(police). You support people who are ashamed of the country who provides them the privilege of hating it, all while failing to acknowledge the most elementary facts. You and the rest of the PC,fake woke,someone please like my fb comments, dumocrats should be ashamed of yourselves. Or,is it that all of you believe you will get a participation trophy if you say something even more stupid that what you have already been told to say? You are a disgrace
Anybody else feel like this guy has been reincarnated recently? So many coincidences...

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT