Trump's Accomplishments Break Down By Year.

Bulk VanderHuge

All-American
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
Haha...because I kick my dog right? I mean,I don't believe in your bullshit,so I must abuse animals right?...lmao...this is why you are irrelevant. P.S. if you saw my dog in person,your pussy ass would probably piss yourself.
You are laying it on way too thick to be a believable troll. I mean, I assume you are trying to be an over the top caricature of an angry right wingnut to satirize the GOP.

Or you are going to blow a gasket.

Either way, you need to pump the brakes, Skippy, or slither back under your wall to the Premie side.

LifeLong_IU77

Benchwarmer
Silver Member
May 16, 2021
You are laying it on way too thick to be a believable troll. I mean, I assume you are trying to be an over the top caricature of an angry right wingnut to satirize the GOP.

Or you are going to blow a gasket.

Either way, you need to pump the brakes, Skippy.
No stupid. I am sitting here calmly eating my dinner. You only assume the stupid ideas in your head because most people won't say what they are thinking. Half of the country(the ones that voted anyway) think the same way I do. People are tired of the ultra-sensitive,hyper acceptance,common sense lacking,backwards way of thinking that you idiots celebrate. You victimize and celebrate criminals, you make derogatory comments and criminalize the same people you will call for help the instant you have a serious problem(police). You support people who are ashamed of the country who provides them the privilege of hating it, all while failing to acknowledge the most elementary facts. You and the rest of the PC,fake woke,someone please like my fb comments, dumocrats should be ashamed of yourselves. Or,is it that all of you believe you will get a participation trophy if you say something even more stupid that what you have already been told to say? You are a disgrace

Bowlmania

All-Big Ten
Sep 23, 2016
No stupid. I am sitting here calmly eating my dinner. You only assume the stupid ideas in your head because most people won't say what they are thinking. Half of the country(the ones that voted anyway) think the same way I do. People are tired of the ultra-sensitive,hyper acceptance,common sense lacking,backwards way of thinking that you idiots celebrate. You victimize and celebrate criminals, you make derogatory comments and criminalize the same people you will call for help the instant you have a serious problem(police). You support people who are ashamed of the country who provides them the privilege of hating it, all while failing to acknowledge the most elementary facts. You and the rest of the PC,fake woke,someone please like my fb comments, dumocrats should be ashamed of yourselves. Or,is it that all of you believe you will get a participation trophy if you say something even more stupid that what you have already been told to say? You are a disgrace
If this isn't a shtick you are effing out of your mind and need to immediately check yourself into a health care facility before you have a stroke or a complete mental breakdown (if, in fact, that hasn't already happened).

LifeLong_IU77

Benchwarmer
Silver Member
May 16, 2021
Are any if you dumbasses parents? You support a party that wants to allow grown men into the same public restroom as your 12 year old daughter? How does this make sense to anyone? And in the name of "they identify as women".?.are you ****ing serious? And you call yourself parents? How will you feel when one day,your 12 year old daughter is raped in that same PC public restroom that you supported and voted for? Will you feel good knowing that you helped facilitate your own daughters rape just because you wanted to be on the popular side? Wake up and think! This is the type of shit dumocrats support! Don't believe?..Go listen to AOC or any other of those ****ing moronic idiots speak. You people are doing yourselves,your family,and your country a huge disservice by NOT USING YOUR HEADS!...THINK!

LifeLong_IU77

Benchwarmer
Silver Member
May 16, 2021
If this isn't a shtick you are effing out of your mind and need to immediately check yourself into a health care facility before you have a stroke or a complete mental breakdown (if, in fact, that hasn't already happened).
Again...dumbass. i am completely calm. Thanks for your concern. Also,maybe you should be a doctor,since you are able to tell me that I am about to have a heart attack by reading what I type. Smh...so ****ing dumb

Bulk VanderHuge

All-American
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
Are any if you dumbasses parents? You support a party that wants to allow grown men into the same public restroom as your 12 year old daughter? How does this make sense to anyone? And in the name of "they identify as women".?.are you ****ing serious? And you call yourself parents? How will you feel when one day,your 12 year old daughter is raped in that same PC public restroom that you supported and voted for? Will you feel good knowing that you helped facilitate your own daughters rape just because you wanted to be on the popular side? Wake up and think! This is the type of shit dumocrats support! Don't believe?..Go listen to AOC or any other of those ****ing moronic idiots speak. You people are doing yourselves,your family,and your country a huge disservice by NOT USING YOUR HEADS!...THINK!
4i7n.jpg

Bulk VanderHuge

All-American
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
Now you know what it’s like for the rest of us that have to try & reason with your lot….
Aww, poor little victim, jet. I noticed that you haven't called him out like you do all the libs on here. How middle of the road of you.

If you haven't noticed, LL is providing both entertainment, and a window into the deranged mind of the angry GOP...either for real, or by caricature. Either way, I'm glad he is on their team. 😄

Stuffshot

All-American
Feb 20, 2008
I don't care what people say or think. Think what you want,this is America,the country that allows you to have the pussy ass mentality that you believe in. I didn't even register to vote...lol. Don't you get it stupid? People are tired of the BS. That's why Trump won the first time. The people that matter,are sick of you irrelevant,brainless bitches,needing safe places to cope and deal with everyday life because of your own weakness. GROW UP. GROW SOME BALLS. Do some actual thinking and ask yourself,does any of this make sense? Until you start doing that,using your brain,you will always just be in the way of the people that matter.
Oh you are really something.

You say you don't vote and you don't care what people think. You accuse me of some undefined "weakness" and claim other people that "matter" are "tired of the BS."

Your post totally fails to identify any particular problem or to suggest how to correct it. Since you don't vote or offer any other way to have change, you must be suggesting this is the way to accomplish changes:
jan-6-2021-capitol-riot-cc-700x466.jpg

Stuffshot

All-American
Feb 20, 2008
Crazy that so many Trump supporters are afraid to admit they're Trump supporters, even when it's anonymous posting.
Lifelong acts like he's afraid of more than just Trump. Totally false bravado (from his anonymous computer in his basement).

Stuffshot

All-American
Feb 20, 2008
Ok...here then stupid. (Even though I didn't vote for Trump) I'm a Trump supporter! I started the Donald J Trump fan club and am President of the MAGA fan club. Donald Trump is the best President in the history of the U.S.

There,am I afraid now?

Ok,so none of that is true,but why do you think Trump supporters would be "afraid" to show their support? I do know A LOT of older people who won't proclaim their support,but that is because they don't want to deal with morons like you and the cancel culture that goes along with not supporting the PC woke bullshit ideology. Now...am I still afraid stupid? Isn't funny how dumocrats are suppose to be "accepting and understanding"...yet a good portion of people won't even disagree with them because of the consequences that come along with it? Anyone who supports the democratic party should be shot with a taser until they aren't stupid anymore,regardless of how many times,or how long it takes.
Y-A-W-N.

Stuffshot

All-American
Feb 20, 2008
Again...dumbass. i am completely calm. Thanks for your concern. Also,maybe you should be a doctor,since you are able to tell me that I am about to have a heart attack by reading what I type. Smh...so ****ing dumb
Actually, he said you might be in danger of a stroke or mental breakdown, not a heart attack. Just so you know, there is a difference. Just trying to help you through your day.

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
ˈperəˌɡraf/

noun
a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.

"the concluding paragraph"

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Shhhh.... we could have helped the authorities close in, after he publishes his "manifesto".
Shit. And me and the battleax just finished a cop show where they fingered the corrupt insider by noting his consistent misspelling of the word "definately" over his LEO career and also while secretly communicating with the bad guys.

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
It would be an interesting poll for the forum, to ask what poster is most likely to release a manifesto, airing grievances with the world. I am guessing Lifelong already has a yurt somewhere in Montana, with an underground armory and 5 years of MREs.

mcmurtry66

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2019
It would be an interesting poll for the forum, to ask what poster is most likely to release a manifesto, airing grievances with the world. I am guessing Lifelong already has a yurt somewhere in Montana, with an underground armory and 5 years of MREs.
We all know the answer - he’s waiting for August now

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001

We all know the answer - he’s waiting for August now

Bingo. Hands down. LifeLong might be the coffee boy, at best.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

IUclover

Junior
Nov 19, 2015
Preach, Soulja Boy. The mother ******* in the WC needs dat a** whoopin. This **** ain’t fo ***** n giggles no more. Tell’em. TELL DEM!

jet812

All-Big Ten
Feb 28, 2008
Aww, poor little victim, jet. I noticed that you haven't called him out like you do all the libs on here. How middle of the road of you.

If you haven't noticed, LL is providing both entertainment, and a window into the deranged mind of the angry GOP...either for real, or by caricature. Either way, I'm glad he is on their team. 😄
I just insulted him in the worst possible way by comparing him to your lot. If that isn’t calling him out I don’t know what is…

Latest posts