ADVERTISEMENT

The Interview

Where Kamala will finally establish her chops as a strong, decisive, knowledgeable, capable and serious president and leader of the free world will happen . . . . With the white male sitting at her side.

‘Nuff said.

You people are always about race. Yes, you think it’s the left, but it’s the right that has a problem with race and it’s always on their mind. Your post just proves my point.

Only if you're a sexist pig.

Also you forgot to mention he was white this time. You didn't forget the first time.
Her color is important to millions of voters. His color is also important.

If I were walz, I’d tell Kamala that it is very important that she do this on her own. This isn’t like she is asking him to get a box of cereal off of the top kitchen shelf.

Her color is important to millions of voters. His color is also important.

If I were walz, I’d tell Kamala that it is very important that she do this on her own. This isn’t like she is asking him to get a box of cereal off of the top kitchen shelf.
You're embarrassing yourself. In this entire thread. Tap out and go to sleep.

Reactions: Circlejoe
Where Kamala will finally establish her chops as a strong, decisive, knowledgeable, capable and serious president and leader of the free world will happen . . . . With the white male sitting at her side. You only want her to do interviews to parse a mispronounced word or something, because every time your guy does one he proves he’s an unfit buffoon. But that’s different, I suppose, since he’s a white make.

‘Nuff said.

David Plouffe is running strategy for her campaign. She isn’t required to ever do an interview. She will do several, of course, but not when and how Trumpers demand it. If you, and others, find that disqualifying don’t vote for her. Oh, wait.

David Plouffe is running strategy for her campaign. She isn’t required to ever do an interview. She will do several, of course, but not when and how Trumpers demand it. If you, and others, find that disqualifying don’t vote for her. Oh, wait.
So far Plouffe is running a slick and shallow campaign. He is doing an excellent job of shielding her from the rigors of public scrutiny. He is concealing her shortcomings. You are right, he and she can run the campaign as they want. He is doing a good job. But we are not informed about anything. This joint interview should not be surprising. But based upon her promise of a few days ago, I thought she would appear one-on-one.

So far Plouffe is running a slick and shallow campaign. He is doing an excellent job of shielding her from the rigors of public scrutiny. He is concealing her shortcomings. You are right, he and she can run the campaign as they want. He is doing a good job. But we are not informed about anything. This joint interview should not be surprising. But based upon her promise of a few days ago, I thought she would appear one-on-one.
As you’ve mentioned before, politics have become more about image and reality tv these days. They want to ride the Kamala and Coach wave as long as they can.

I suspect your side wants as many serious and hard hitting Kamala interviews as possible to catch her in a minor mistake to exploit, while your guy proves he’s unfit for the office in most everything coming out of his mouth. In fairness, you probably think Kamala is light on her policy chops, and would be exposed in an interview. Again, she would outdo her opponent in that regard, in my opinion.

Where Kamala will finally establish her chops as a strong, decisive, knowledgeable, capable and serious president and leader of the free world will happen . . . . With the white male sitting at her side.

‘Nuff said.

She’s dumb, weak, and unfit to be President. The only question is how pathetic is she? Hopefully, Americans are smarter than I think and we don’t find out the answer.

Yes you are, but no reason announce it everyday to the whole board. We've picked up on it from your other 10000 "dumb" posts. We understand you have learning disabilities and welcome you. But announcing you are dumb everyday is unnecessary and only hurts your self-image.

Im Good Enough Nighty Night GIF by Saturday Night Live

As you’ve mentioned before, politics have become more about image and reality tv these days. They want to ride the Kamala and Coach wave as long as they can.

I suspect your side wants as many serious and hard hitting Kamala interviews as possible to catch her in a minor mistake to exploit, while your guy proves he’s unfit for the office in most everything coming out of his mouth. In fairness, you probably think Kamala is light on her policy chops, and would be exposed in an interview. Again, she would outdo her opponent in that regard, in my opinion.
Plouffe obviously knows she can’t cut it. I wonder how they plan to spin her when she is sworn in.

This race would be over if she had competent opponent. Instead it's a dumb off.

Who will fk up the least? Stay tuned.....
Well, Trump did and proposes to do a number of good solid government actions. Kamala hasn’t. She has staked out a far left radical view on every single major policy issue and has never backed away. The fact that the race isn’t over has nothing to do with Kamala or Trump. It’s about us.

I suspect your side wants as many serious and hard hitting Kamala interviews as possible
We all should want that. It’s called training camp for the job as president. I don’t think she is capable of being a strong, competent and confident leader. But whatever ability she has is being blunted by this inept campaign.

One thing we have learned though, the “strong tough prosecutor” message is all hogwash.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
If bash's first question isn't "Vice President Harris, why did you feel you couldn't do this interview alone?" She's a complete failure as a journalist.
That'd be really silly since there's all sorts of other questions that should get asked first (Economy/inflation, immigration/border, space from Biden's record/what she'd do differently going forward, adjustment of positions since 2020 primary run).

It's very common for the President/VP to do a joint interview as a ticket together.

Harris has done hundreds of media interviews before. The Trump campaign is trying to goat her into doing a ton and press conferences so they can get some minor negative slip-up that they can obsess over and blow up into a mountain.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yeah, but let's be real. This is the second bunker candidate in a row for the Democrats. There is a reason they don't want her in front of the cameras and also a reason they went out of their way to "manage" Joe's appearances the past 4 years.

She's a ****ing moron. You know it, I know it, they know it, and the best way to try and hide that is to keep her away from anyone with a camera where she can open her mouth and remind everyone when that is subsequently shared. Has she even posted her platform yet? To the left, this entire election is about people's like or dislike of Trump. That's it.

That'd be really silly since there's all sorts of other questions that should get asked first (Economy/inflation, immigration/border, space from Biden's record/what she'd do differently going forward, adjustment of positions since 2020 primary run).

It's very common for the President/VP to do a joint interview as a ticket together.

Harris has done hundreds of media interviews before. The Trump campaign is trying to goat her into doing a ton and press conferences so they can get some minor negative slip-up that they can obsess over and blow up into a mountain.
🐔

Reactions: DANC
My post was a flippant reference to Kamala fans’ race obsession.

She was a DEI hire as VP. She's all about race and gender all the time when it suits her purposes, which is often. She's advertised as a strong, independent black women. Then we're not supposed to notice that she's afraid to do a sit-down interview without the beta white male sitting next to her? Lib rules. You're being too defensive on this. Tell them to kiss your ass.

Yeah, but let's be real. This is the second bunker candidate in a row for the Democrats. There is a reason they don't want her in front of the cameras and also a reason they went out of their way to "manage" Joe's appearances the past 4 years.

She's a ****ing moron. You know it, I know it, they know it, and the best way to try and hide that is to keep her away from anyone with a camera where she can open her mouth and remind everyone when that is subsequently shared. Has she even posted her platform yet? To the left, this entire election is about people's like or dislike of Trump. That's it.

And you can't blame her or her campaign for hiding. The 4th estate is the propaganda arm of the Democratic party. They have shredded any remaining pretense of objectivity. They should be ashamed of themselves as enemies of the truth but they are prideful and see themselves as influencers rather than as journalists. It's unfortunate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT