ADVERTISEMENT

The Interview

Yeah, but let's be real. This is the second bunker candidate in a row for the Democrats. There is a reason they don't want her in front of the cameras and also a reason they went out of their way to "manage" Joe's appearances the past 4 years.

She's a ****ing moron. You know it, I know it, they know it, and the best way to try and hide that is to keep her away from anyone with a camera where she can open her mouth and remind everyone when that is subsequently shared. Has she even posted her platform yet? To the left, this entire election is about people's like or dislike of Trump. That's it.

Yes, it's not dumb, it's the best thing they do. Cling to power at all cost. And it's not that she's afraid of being exposed as a moron. That's already happened 100 times, and she didn't care. It's that she's afraid of being exposed as a moron if it will cost her votes. If it will disrupt the narrative her campaign has created and the MSM has fostered.

The Trump campaign is trying to goat her into doing a ton and press conferences so they can get some minor negative slip-up that they can obsess over and blow up into a mountain.
No, not a ton. Just one. Alone. Not asking a lot from someone that wants to be President. But keep making excuses for the stupid coward

That'd be really silly since there's all sorts of other questions that should get asked first (Economy/inflation, immigration/border, space from Biden's record/what she'd do differently going forward, adjustment of positions since 2020 primary run).

It's very common for the President/VP to do a joint interview as a ticket together.

Harris has done hundreds of media interviews before. The Trump campaign is trying to goat her into doing a ton and press conferences so they can get some minor negative slip-up that they can obsess over and blow up into a mountain.

Hundreds? LMAO.

She did an interview with Lester Holt 3 years ago. It was a train wreck. And then she was basically shut down from doing anymore since.

Assuming CowardMala cuts her Bullshit and finally agrees to the debate on the 10th it is imperative that Trump do one thing.

He's not much for prepared talking points and I'm not suggesting he memorizes a litany, but there is one that it is imperative he does and it's not a policy point. That is to cut Kamala's "I'm Speaking" bullshit off at the head. Something like:

"I'm happy to be here tonight and look forward to a constructive discussion, but I would ask Vice President Harris not to revert to her low brow, "Im speaking" tactic where she pretends she is being interrupted or talked over. It is a cheap, cowardly tactic, that she uses when she doesn't have a thoughtful thing to say and wants to portray herself as a strong woman and her opponent as rude. If she can avoid this cowardly and transparent tactic we will have a great discussion, if she can't contain herself the discussion will devolve and it will be her doing, I would ask the audience to keep an eye out for this or something similar tonight as it is a sign the Vice President is flailing"

But in Trump terms. She used it constantly on the most polite man in the world, Mike Pence, she will attempt to use it or some variation of it against Trump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
This narrative basically tells me that Republicans still don't know what or how to attack Kamala Harris with.
I think we are attacking her for hiding. Also this CNN interview with Dana Bash should be a milk toast interview. There will be a lot of fawning on Bash's part and Harris will soak it in. I'd like to see Bash ask three really tough questions concerning the Biden/Harris record.

Yeah, but let's be real. This is the second bunker candidate in a row for the Democrats. There is a reason they don't want her in front of the cameras and also a reason they went out of their way to "manage" Joe's appearances the past 4 years.

She's a ****ing moron. You know it, I know it, they know it, and the best way to try and hide that is to keep her away from anyone with a camera where she can open her mouth and remind everyone when that is subsequently shared. Has she even posted her platform yet? To the left, this entire election is about people's like or dislike of Trump. That's it.
I always appreciate your perspective, Craze, but I don’t think she’s a moron.

I’m sure she needs some coaching on handling an interview because she seems to tighten up and doesn’t want to make a mistake. I also think she’s much better now that she’s at the top, not vying for the VP pick or being muzzled and scripted as the VP. Maybe she’ll prove me wrong.

I do agree with COH that Walz being included in her CNN interview is for optics, and riding the wave of their roll out together.

July 17, 2016.

Trump and Pence interviewed TOGETHER on CBS

Was Pence his emotional support VP?

A dishonest, purposeful distortion of the criticism of Harris. No one has suggested, ever, that joint interviews are wrong as a matter of practice.

Rather, that after over a month with Harris as the nominee, with no press conferences, no interviews or policy positions articulated, she finally decides to give her first interview…….. with her VP by her side.

When the drumbeat has been growing to a roar that she’s thoughtless, inarticulate and afraid of media. Doing a joint interview, to a friendly anchor, pre-taped and edited cements said criticisms in a way that leaves little doubt.

She’s useless

I’m sure she needs some coaching on handling an interview because she seems to tighten up and doesn’t want to make a mistake. I also think she’s much better now that she’s at the top, not vying for the VP pick or being muzzled and scripted as the VP. Maybe she’ll prove me wrong.

I do agree with COH that Walz being included in her CNN interview is for optics, and riding the wave of their roll out together.
Moron is probably too strong, forgive me as I get hyperbolic sometimes. I think she is probably wholly average. She is someone that can pass a test (sometimes after multiple attempts, cough, Bar Exam, cough) but she isn't a great on her feet thinker. She is meh.

She is probably on the lower end of the intellectual scale when compared to past Presidents.

Moron is probably too strong, forgive me as I get hyperbolic sometimes. I think she is probably wholly average. She is someone that can pass a test (sometimes after multiple attempts, cough, Bar Exam, cough) but she isn't a great on her feet thinker. She is meh.

She is probably on the lower end of the intellectual scale when compared to past Presidents.
But, she loves bright yellow electric school buses and Venn diagrams. Hell, who doesn’t?

Investment opportunities abound.

Like Trump, I think she is lazy. Or perhaps has too much brain fog from last night’s hangover.

Refuses to do the work, learn the details, but is content to revert to colloquialisms and cliches. Combined with an already below average aptitude it is a disaster.

Like Trump, I think she is lazy. Or perhaps has too much brain fog from last night’s hangover.

Refuses to do the work, learn the details, but is content to revert to colloquialisms and cliches. Combined with an already below average aptitude it is a disaster.
She absolutely seems drunk or high. She’s probably pretty fun outside of all this shit

Not so sure about that. Seems as if she had an inordinate amount of turnover in her office.
Well if she’s a raging bitch that’s probably a good thing. Under her cackle she’s serious and not Fing around. One can hope

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Well if she’s a raging bitch that’s probably a good thing. Under her cackle she’s serious and not Fing around. One can hope
Not so sure about that. I terminated managers for, among other things, having excessive turnover. It’s an indicator for some serious and deeper problems.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
A dishonest, purposeful distortion of the criticism of Harris.
No, it was an incredibly precise rebuttal to the EXACT criticism of Harris that you leveled, indicting that she can only appear with an "emotional support vice president"

your
exact
words

It's a ticket that was put together late. As Yogi Berra said, it gets late early. Both have been focusing on fund raising so far, and it seems that was time well spent. Both of them need to get "out there" and are doing it, as promised.

No, it was an incredibly precise rebuttal to the EXACT criticism of Harris that you leveled, indicting that she can only appear with an "emotional support vice president"

your
exact
words

It's a ticket that was put together late. As Yogi Berra said, it gets late early. Both have been focusing on fund raising so far, and it seems that was time well spent. Both of them need to get "out there" and are doing it, as promised.
Except Trump and Vance are giving solo interviews daily and weekly so such a criticism of Trump wouldn’t make any sense. Which is why it was directed at Harris. Don’t play dumb. Don’t be dumb. It’s a bad look.

This “ticket came together late” nonsense is complete horseshit. So what? She can’t fundraise and do interviews at the same time? Is she simple?

How long has Harris been politics? She doesn’t have any political convictions she can speak to without a carefully crafted platform (still waiting on that by the way)?

If someone asked me my opinion on The Border or Gaza or Ukraine or Medicare for all, I’d be able to give them my position on it and a couple reasons why. And I’m not running for ****ing president. Why exactly is it too much to ask of Harris?

Stop making shitty excuses.

Last edited:
If bash's first question isn't "Vice President Harris, why did you feel you couldn't do this interview alone?" She's a complete failure as a journalist.
That question would make her a complete failure as a journalist. Bash has no idea how Harris feels and certainly not that Harris feels she couldn’t do the the interview alone. You need to reword the question to make it journalist worthy. That question isn’t.

Last edited:
She was a DEI hire as VP. She's all about race and gender all the time when it suits her purposes, which is often. She's advertised as a strong, independent black women. Then we're not supposed to notice that she's afraid to do a sit-down interview without the beta white male sitting next to her? Lib rules. You're being too defensive on this. Tell them to kiss your ass.
You should volunteer to be a surrogate for Trump-Vance! I’m serious.

That question would make her a complete failure as a journalist. Nash has no idea how Harris feels and certainly not that Harris feels she couldn’t do the the interview alone. You need to reword the question to make it journalist worthy. That question isn’t.
Whatever. You can ask the same question in more polite terms. Simply put she needs to raise the fact that Harris hasn’t accepted questions on an individual basis to date and hasn’t committed to doing so going forward, and that such concealment is unacceptable from a candidate for President.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
I think we are attacking her for hiding. Also this CNN interview with Dana Bash should be a milk toast interview. There will be a lot of fawning on Bash's part and Harris will soak it in. I'd like to see Bash ask three really tough questions concerning the Biden/Harris record.
It’s “milquetoast” and you know you don’t care what she says.

Reactions: IUINSB and T.M.P.

It makes sense to do the first as a team. It won’t be the last.

Reactions: baileyiu
Except Trump and Vance are giving solo interviews daily...
They don't do it together since each of them thinks that the other is WEIRD.

Trump had been the presumptive nominee since, what... January?

Harris and Walz have been busy as hell fundraising, since the don't have a cult of rubes that they can shake down at a moment's notice. It's no deflection to acknowledge that they had catching up to do.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

She’s no genius, that’s for sure, but I think she’s on par with Truman, Ford, Reagan in basic intellect. The problem for your side in painting her a dummy, is her opponent has the temperament and emotional intelligence of a house fly.

The Trump campaign won’t use the “dummy” angle because there’s a treasure trove of Trump video the Harris campaign could use in commercials to counter the argument.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
They don't do it together since each of them thinks that the other is WEIRD.

Trump had been the presumptive nominee since, what... January?

Harris and Walz have been busy as hell fundraising, since the don't have a cult of rubes that they can shake down at a moment's notice. It's no deflection to acknowledge that they had catching up to do.
Lmao the excuses are endless

Reactions: DANC
She’s no genius, that’s for sure, but I think she’s on par with Truman, Ford, Reagan in basic intellect. The problem for your side in painting her a dummy, is her opponent has the temperament and emotional intelligence of a house fly.

The Trump campaign won’t use the “dummy” angle because there’s a treasure trove of Trump video the Harris campaign could use in commercials to counter the argument.
I doubt Ford. Ford was quite a talent. Played football at Michigan. Had offers for the nfl but became a model. Yale law. Then opened a firm with his buddy before all the politics. House etc

Reactions: DANC and Morrison
It's fun to see the absolute panic that has hit the Trumpers. They have moved from ecstasy to despair in the past five weeks. The election seemed totally in hand against Biden, but now the polls have moved remarkably fast to favor Harris. The GOP has a train wreck in both Trump and Vance. The strategy will change quickly to how to discredit the results of the election. In some cases, it already has.

Seems like people are unaware that Prez Trump had an historically high 92 percent turnover rate for his WH staff.
Clinton and Obama were 70% + turnovers and they both had the benefit of a government entourage that tagged along with them to the presidency. Trump didn’t. Trumps turnover declined substantially during his term If your point is Trump is difficult to get along with, I would agree.

Clinton and Obama were 70% + turnovers and they both had the benefit of a government entourage that tagged along with them to the presidency. Trump didn’t. Trumps turnover declined substantially during his term If your point is Trump is difficult to get along with, I would agree.
There was a decline?

It's fun to see the absolute panic that has hit the Trumpers. They have moved from ecstasy to despair in the past five weeks. The election seemed totally in hand against Biden, but now the polls have moved remarkably fast to favor Harris. The GOP has a train wreck in both Trump and Vance. The strategy will change quickly to how to discredit the results of the election. In some cases, it already has.
Stuart Stevens, campaign manager for Romney and a leading Lincoln Project operator, said that he thinks this election will be like the Carter-Reagan election. The polls were statistically tied throughout the campaign until the last weekend. Reagan won in a blowout, and he thinks Harris will do the same. I don’t share his confidence, but it would make Trump’s inevitable claim of fraud ring hollow-at least with most people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT