ADVERTISEMENT

Spicey gives it up, finally

giphy.gif

Reactions: twenty02
Great news for democracy! I'm praying Spicer is already cooperating with the investigation.
Of all of the people in the Administration, I suspect that Spicer is near the bottom when it comes to having relevant or useful information regarding the investigation(s). Heck, he rarely had any useful or relevant information pertaining to his job duties.

Of all of the people in the Administration, I suspect that Spicer is near the bottom when it comes to having relevant or useful information regarding the investigation(s). Heck, he rarely had any useful or relevant information pertaining to his job duties.

Here's why I'd disagree with that...

1. The Press Secretary is the voice of the President. They regularly had 1 on 1 convos prior to Spicer meeting with the press.

2. Given Trump's penchant for opening his trap, one wonders what he has told Spicer in private.

Spicer was a perfect imitation of Sergeant Schultz.

Hmm, anyone else thinking the PR firm of Spicer and al-Sahhaf* would be an instant hit?

*Baghdad Bob

It doesn't really matter that much for general public now that they are not allowing cameras in the room, which of course is unprecedented. I'm sure SNL already has someone lined up for Sanders.

With Trump's inability to keep his mouth shut, Spicer probably knows too much for your comfort.

I've got news for you. If Trump did what you think he deserves whatever he gets. His biggest screw up of all the screw ups was not appointing political hacks like Holder & Lynch to the AG position.

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
I've got news for you. If Trump did what you think he deserves whatever he gets. His biggest screw up of all the screw ups was not appointing political hacks like Holder & Lynch to the AG position.
Like Sessions isn't a hack....lol. And why exactly do you consider Holder and Lynch to be hacks?

Spicer doesn't know anything. He was a RNC person close to Priebus.
I'm sure he's got GREAT stories to tell. Whether we hear them or not is another thing altogether, but I bet he'd get a decent-sized advance for a tell-all book about his six months with team Trump.

He appointed special counsel. What was it Lynch ordered the FBI director to call an investigation?

So, your disappointment in Jeff Sessions is that he wasn't enough of a political hack to protect President Trump? You sound as bad as President Trump in your assessment of AG Sessions. Sad.

So, your disappointment in Jeff Sessions is that he wasn't enough of a political hack to protect President Trump? You sound as bad as President Trump in your assessment of AG Sessions. Sad.

No. I was commenting on previous AGs. If he was hack like Holder and Lynch he would have not recused and protected Trump. Just being a smartass.

No. I was commenting on previous AGs. If he was hack like Holder and Lynch he would have not recused and protected Trump. Just being a smartass.
No, you're being a partisan hack yourself. Which you do surprisingly often under the guise of being a smartass. It's starting to look like you really do think all Dems are evil and all Repubs are awesome. Thought you were better than that, but your posting says otherwise.

Disseminating lies for 7 months?
Have you actually followed how press secretaries have done their jobs over the last 40+ years? I'm not defending Spicer, but administration mouthpieces have historically attempted to shape the messaging of their bosses and, while Spicer may have taken that to a new level, he's hardly unique in his mission or in being accused of lying by the opposition party.

Trump fans and the alt right will be changing their tune on Scaramucci once this video goes viral

Draining the swamp by appointing a wall street financier as communications director. The fun never stops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT