ADVERTISEMENT

Support Nikki Haley!

bowlmania hanging on by a thread that haley can win. I actually hopes she wins nh just to keep this clown believing just a little bit longer until his tds really takes him down.
Is this what your life has been reduced to @bailey777 ? Stalking a guy on a message board at 1 in the morning?

It's a new year. You can do better, and I've got a suggestion. Why don't we both present and advance an argument on the subject. You know, provide substantive content. You've never done that before so I'll go first. I think Haley is a great alternative to Trump. She was a successful governor. She served as UN ambassador, knows many of the players on the world stage and understands the issues. She's bright, articulate, relatively young, energetic, reasonable and sane. Reasonable and sane, bailey! She has never tried to undermine American democracy and/or overturn an election, and she doesn't have a rap sheet! A Haley presidency would not be four years of chaos which is what a second Trump presidency would bring.

She's closing the gap in New Hampshire, and Christie's exit will help her even more. If she wins New Hampshire, she's got all the momentum, all the attention, and she'll immediately be perceived as a serious challenger to Trump. She'll be flush with campaign cash and on a roll as she heads into the primary in her home state.

Ok, now it's your turn. Tell me why she's not a viable alternative to Trump. Think. Formulate some ideas. Present an argument. Come on, bailey; you can do this!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
MAGA has been around since before Trump and given the disaster of Biden‘s term, will never go away. MAGA doesn’t deserve to die. Trump put that idea on a hat and everybody goes nuts. Going back things that work, including fiscal sanity merit-based decisions and putting Americans first isn’t new and is here to stay.
Does MAGA have a set definition? Is it different than Trumpism?

Does MAGA have a set definition
no man wtf! it's a lifestyle. it's mopar and banquet beers. it's not chicago lawyers and flat bills and gettin had. it's free weights and stickin it to the man. it's turkey shoots and deer season. it's big ole titties and all nighters. and it's certainly not mealy mouthed politicians IT'S ****ING TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Is this what your life has been reduced to @bailey777 ? Stalking a guy on a message board at 1 in the morning?

It's a new year. You can do better, and I've got a suggestion. Why don't we both present and advance an argument on the subject. You know, provide substantive content. You've never done that before so I'll go first. I think Haley is a great alternative to Trump. She was a successful governor. She served as UN ambassador, knows many of the players on the world stage and understands the issues. She's bright, articulate, relatively young, energetic, reasonable and sane. Reasonable and sane, bailey! She has never tried to undermine American democracy and/or overturn an election, and she doesn't have a rap sheet! A Haley presidency would not be four years of chaos which is what a second Trump presidency would bring.

She's closing the gap in New Hampshire, and Christie's exit will help her even more. If she wins New Hampshire, she's got all the momentum, all the attention, and she'll immediately be perceived as a serious challenger to Trump. She'll be flush with campaign cash and on a roll as she heads into the primary in her home state.

Ok, now it's your turn. Tell me why she's not a viable alternative to Trump. Think. Formulate some ideas. Present an argument. Come on, bailey; you can do this!
No. He can’t do this.

Reactions: Bowlmania
MAGA has been around since before Trump and given the disaster of Biden‘s term, will never go away. MAGA doesn’t deserve to die. Trump put that idea on a hat and everybody goes nuts. Going back things that work, including fiscal sanity merit-based decisions and putting Americans first isn’t new and is here to stay.

MAGA was a term coined by trump (so no it wasn't pre-existing as a term) to appeal to the people that preferred the white superiority of the past.

You apparently missed the point of why people went nuts.

If MAGA only represented fiscal sanity and merit based decisions then people wouldn't have an issue with them. Though it seems there is very little reason to believe most MAGA care about either. Or you just pretending trump was fiscally responsible and made merit based decisions? lmao. It's about owning the dems and making sure Cult Leader is able to do anything he wants without repercussions. That's about all that MAGA has ever been about.

Nice try though. Applaud the effort of white-washing what MAGA is about.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Bowlmania thinks MAGA will go away and he can to back to not having Trump live in his head 24/7, but even without Trump it will survive. He will simply continue with his hateful rage filled rants online. The thing is bowlmania is tough guy on a keyboard but I doubt he would ever spew his hate to somebodies face. He is an an onlne tough guy but probably a coward once he is off the keyboard.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Bowlmania thinks MAGA will go away and he can to back to not having Trump live in his head 24/7, but even without Trump it will survive. He will simply continue with his hateful rage filled rants online. The thing is bowlmania is tough guy on a keyboard but I doubt he would ever spew his hate to somebodies face. He is an an onlne tough guy but probably a coward once he is off the keyboard.
Lol.

I've never "spewed hate" at a single poster here. Today I made a sincere effort to engage you in a civil and productive discussion, but you reverted to your typical mindless drivel. In hindsight, I guess I was asking too much.

I'm going to be candid here. You're an intellectual lightweight. Not that the Water Cooler is particularly deep, but you'd be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle.

You should go back to your always-erroneous political predictions, and the Baris tweets. Herschel Walker, Doug Mastriano, Oz, Lake, and all the Trump-endorsed "sure winners" who turned out to be big losers. At least that shit had entertainment value.

you are insane dude your tds is really a problem. She has no chance at the nomination but by all means keep up hope i guess.

bowlmania hanging on by a thread that haley can win. I actually hopes she wins nh just to keep this clown believing just a little bit longer until his tds really takes him down.

@bailey777

Your continuous calling out of Bowl is getting out of hand. Address the subject at hand without the gratuitous personal slights and slams or your days here will be numbered.

MAGA was a term coined by trump (so no it wasn't pre-existing as a term) to appeal to the people that preferred the white superiority of the past.

You apparently missed the point of why people went nuts.

If MAGA only represented fiscal sanity and merit based decisions then people wouldn't have an issue with them. Though it seems there is very little reason to believe most MAGA care about either. Or you just pretending trump was fiscally responsible and made merit based decisions? lmao. It's about owning the dems and making sure Cult Leader is able to do anything he wants without repercussions. That's about all that MAGA has ever been about.

Nice try though. Applaud the effort of white-washing what MAGA is about.
Trump claiming he made up “Make America Great Again” belongs in the same catagory as ‘the biggest inaugural crowd ever”. The idea behind it is older then . . .well . . .me.

Im not surprised that the Democrats, media, and various Trump haters turn it into an evil pejorative. Hell they would hate Trump’s toothbrush if they saw it.

Whether or not I like Des is irrelevant. I don't have enough votes to influence the Republican primary result. However, millions of voters across the US understand that had Des bided his time, supported PDJT(who endorsed him) and targeted the '28 race, he could have inherited a huge block of voting support.
But Des listened to the establishment king makers, and now his political future is murky at best. Greed always meets karma...
To the top!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT