ADVERTISEMENT

Support Nikki Haley!

Would be a great unifying move for Trump. Vivek would be redundant. Doesn’t really add any votes.

Haley softens Trump’s edges.
Good Grief!
Nimrata on the ballot would cost PDJT 20 million votes and kill the Party's downballot candidates.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Usually he calls her Nimrata Randhawa, when her middle name is Nikki (the name she's always used) and her married name (now official name) is Haley. You don't think that's being an ass? You don't think that's an appeal to racism, at least a little? You don't think it's childish? It's all those things, and I don't want it in my party.

Usually he calls her Nimrata Randhawa, when her middle name is Nikki (the name she's always used) and her married name (now official name) is Haley. You don't think that's being an ass? You don't think that's an appeal to racism, at least a little? You don't think it's childish? It's all those things, and I don't want it in my party.
You misunderstood my post.

"Why do you want to be an ass?"

Because he is.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
..."It's My Party
and I'll Cry when I want to,
Cry when I want to,
Cry when I want to,
You would Cry too,
If it happened to you.

Your Party is DEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
..."It's My Party
and I'll Cry when I want to,
Cry when I want to,
Cry when I want to,
You would Cry too,
If it happened to you.

Your Party is DEAD!
Your version of my party is doomed to failure. There’s no doubt about it.

It's not going to be easy but she's got major buzz right now. She also has the Koch network endorsement and the virtually unlimited funds that come with that. Jamie Dimon, as you noted, is also onboard.

It's all about momentum and she's gained some as a result of her strong debate performances. She's got another chance to shine in front of a big audience at the next debate on Dec 6. What she needs is for this to whittle down to a two-person race, and that might not be far off. Ramaswamy's campaign is on life support with his political director defecting today to the Trump campaign. Christie and DeSantis are also going nowhere fast. If it's Haley and Trump head-to-head and she does well in the early states, including her home state of South Carolina, it'll be game on!

Will be talking with my wife tonight about getting involved in some meaningful way. I don't align with her in some areas, but what I'm looking for more than anything right now is energetic, competent, youthful (relatively speaking) and sane leadership. She checks those boxes.
No she has not she is down over 33 points in iowa according to the gold standard iowa poller who is never wrong by more than a couple points. The biggest lead the poller has ever seen this late in the game. Trump will be the nominee so maybe you should instead take all your tds and try and beat him. Good luck to you.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
No she has not she is down over 33 points in iowa according to the gold standard iowa poller who is never wrong by more than a couple points. The biggest lead the poller has ever seen this late in the game. Trump will be the nominee so maybe you should instead take all your tds and try and beat him. Good luck to you.
There it is.

I’m aiming for 62 and a few months myself- but I also will wait at least four years to apply for my Social Security.
My bride dealt with investments, insurance and Medicare for her clients.

The rule wrt SS is: start at the latest possible year, to maximize your benefit. (This is unless, of course, you don’t expect to live very long after retiring.)

So. If Desantis lays an egg in Iowa and comes in 3rd, to Haley's 2nd, that's pretty much curtains for Uncle Ron.

The NH primary polling looks very spicy, and a lot of Independents vote in it. If Haley pulls out a win there and then heads home to South Carolina with DeSantis dropping out.....

That is the only path I see for someone who is not Trump. I'd put it at about 10%.

For the life of me I don't see Ron's path, which is frustrating as he's my preferred candidate. Even if he somehow won Iowa, he's not going to win NH or South Carolina and Haley won't drop out before SC.

image.png.e1e932b33a17ecdf8069588a0e0182b1.png
So. If Desantis lays an egg in Iowa and comes in 3rd, to Haley's 2nd, that's pretty much curtains for Uncle Ron.

The NH primary polling looks very spicy, and a lot of Independents vote in it. If Haley pulls out a win there and then heads home to South Carolina with DeSantis dropping out.....

That is the only path I see for someone who is not Trump. I'd put it at about 10%.

For the life of me I don't see Ron's path, which is frustrating as he's my preferred candidate. Even if he somehow won Iowa, he's not going to win NH or South Carolina and Haley won't drop out before SC.
This kind of says it all.

She's gaining momentum - - and money. Let's finally bring the curtain down on the Don the Con Shitshow.

“We all believe that Nikki Haley is an outstanding leader. She has by far the best electability of any Republican presidential candidate in 2024. We are convinced that our efforts will not be futile, as some may fear, and that Donald Trump does not inevitably have to be the Republican candidate — not at all.

"[Haley is] a forward-thinking, next-generation leader, whose vision, values, integrity, optimism and energy make her the best choice as the Republican presidential candidate.” - Super PAC 'Independents Moving the Needle'

I just watched her town hall.

I have a few observations.

First this format is much more informative than debates. Time to can candidate debates and do town halls for the general election candidates.

Second, She actually answered questions instead of dancing around with rehearsed talking points. The questions were pretty well done.

Third she is the best out there and I’d love to see her as POTUS. She’s well informed, civil, articulate, and has great ideas on most issues. She speaks clearly with authority. She is much better than her GOP competition and light years better than Biden or anybody the Democrats can put up.

Think I’ll send her more money.

First this format is much more informative than debates. Time to can candidate debates and do town halls for the general election candidates.

Second, She actually answered questions instead of dancing around with rehearsed talking points. The questions were pretty well done.

Third she is the best out there and I’d love to see her as POTUS. She’s well informed, civil, articulate, and has great ideas on most issues. She speaks clearly with authority. She is much better than her GOP competition and light years better than Biden or anybody the Democrats can put up.

Good for you coh. I’m behind her too as is goat. My biggest concern about her is the state of sc under her stewardship but whatever I guess

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

What exactly is Christie driving at here? I thought removing Trump was his first priority.

Or is he just another egotist like the rest of them that he’s going to stay in and purposely sink Haley?

He has to know that he has negative shot of winning the primary right? Right?

What exactly is Christie driving at here? I thought removing Trump was his first priority.

Or is he just another egotist like the rest of them that he’s going to stay in and purposely sink Haley?

He has to know that he has negative shot of winning the primary right? Right?
He’s an ass is why.

Just make sure you double check the link before sending her campaign your credit card info.
You're welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT