ADVERTISEMENT

Support Nikki Haley!

Right after I posted my prediction that Christie would drop out after Iowa he decided to screw up the prediction by dropping out before. 😉 That’s if the reporting is accurate, and I bet it is:

Right after I posted my prediction that Christie would drop out after Iowa he decided to screw up the prediction by dropping out before. 😉 That’s if the reporting is accurate, and I bet it is:

Good news for Haley.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Last edited:
Big frickin' deal. People try so hard these days to find these little supposed "gotcha" moments, but Christie is a little bitter that he has to drop out because you hard core Trumpsters won't support anyone else, but he's most likely going to be 100 percent for Haley. If he doesn't drop out Trump will almost definitely win the nomination, but almost certainly will lose the Presidency. Now that he's dropped out Haley has a shot of winning the nomination AND almost certainly winning the Presidency if she does. If you really don't want four more years of a Democrat in the office, you'd do some deep thinking (I know, hardly possible), dump Trump, support Haley, and help nominate a Republican that can actually win the Presidency.

What the hell, I know you're not a Republican, so you're not interested in a Republican winning.

Last edited:
If he doesn't drop out Trump will almost definitely win the nomination, but almost certainly will lose the Presidency. Now that he's dropped out Haley has a shot of winning the nomination AND almost certainly winning the Presidency if she does.

No, Christie is right, she's going to get smoked. She's dead meat in Iowa, and even if she wins NH she'll be staring at SC, where she will be soundly beaten in her home state. That's smoked.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
No, Christie is right, she's going to get smoked. She's dead meat in Iowa, and even if she wins NH she'll be staring at SC, where she will be soundly beaten in her home state. That's smoked.
Too many variables in this race. Losing Iowa isn't going to be a surprise. How many candidates win Iowa and win the nomination. Not many. Any? However, if she wins NH things can happen. If any of the federal trials gets started and ends before the convention with a Trump conviction, polls show he loses double digits in support.

Bottom line that Republicans need to know up front - Trump would lose the General election. Stick with him at your own peril, Trumpsters.

Too many variables in this race. Losing Iowa isn't going to be a surprise. How many candidates win Iowa and win the nomination. Not many. Any? However, if she wins NH things can happen. If any of the federal trials gets started and ends before the convention with a Trump conviction, polls show he loses double digits in support.

Bottom line that Republicans need to know up front - Trump would lose the General election. Stick with him at your own peril, Trumpsters.
I think trump beats Biden. That’s how bad Biden is. He F’d up going too far left. And Christie who again I think is just a normal dude is right. Save something unforeseen with court shit nh is meaningless as it’ll play out like mark wrote

Maybe something happens and Biden is replaced. I’d take manchin and others over trump

I think trump beats Biden. That’s how bad Biden is. He F’d up going too far left. And Christie who again I think is just a normal dude is right. Save something unforeseen with court shit nh is meaningless as it’ll play out like mark wrote

Maybe something happens and Biden is replaced. I’d take manchin and others over trump
I don't think so. As the election approaches and the Trump chaos continues to sink in, I think even Biden would beat him. However, I think they have far better choices that would probably win in a landslide.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Also there's a very good chance she doesn't win NH. Any support Ron and Vivek lose after Iowa probably goes mostly to Don.
Could be, but people are supporting DeSantis and Ramaswamy because they want someone other than Trump. If they want someone other than Trump, Trump isn't that person, Haley is. I think she'd probably get 40 to 50 percent of their supporters and many of the rest would sit out and that wouldn't be too bad for her.

He's right but we're not going to let it happen.

Keep trying to figure out his angle. I don’t see Trump wanting someone that loud and with an ego that big on his ticket. Is he drumming up support for a future podcast or career as an Internet personality?

Is this all for yucks?

The Flying V is an enigma for sure.

No they aren't. Cosmic is a partisan hack. DBM probably has a mental illness.

dbm claims to be a lawyer, but I've yet to see him post a law-based opinion or comment. Nor has he ever posted (that I know of) a link to any sound, sober legal point or position.

Who the hell is the puppet master? You guys are living in an alternate reality.

Additionally, Ramaswamy is as loony as any hard core Trumpster.
You should read this good article if you want to understand why you're side is dead. Just register as a Dem. It's what you are.

You should read this good article if you want to understand why you're side is dead. Just register as a Dem. It's what you are.

It's "your," not "you're" and I'm not a Democrat, I'm a Republican. You and your idiot Trumpster Twitter Twit Baris are the interlopers. You will be purged, or the Republican party will die and be replaced immediately with a new party, as the Whigs died and were replaced immediately by the Republican party. Trumpsters are too extreme to be the core of a long-lasting party. Get back to being a Republican or be replaced. Those are your choices. My humble opinion, of course. ;)

Keep trying to figure out his angle. I don’t see Trump wanting someone that loud and with an ego that big on his ticket. Is he drumming up support for a future podcast or career as an Internet personality?

Is this all for yucks?

The Flying V is an enigma for sure.
Setting himself up for a future run. Who do the Pubs have after Trump that the MAGA base would vote for and could possibly win a Presidential election? Vance? Sure but he's boring. He's also up for reelection in 2028 so might not run. Tucker? Doesn't want to get into politics. Lake? Yes but she has to win that Senate race. Big if.

He wants the torch when Trump exits the scene. Big Ron completely blew it. Good possibility Vivek takes over in 2028.

Setting himself up for a future run. Who do the Pubs have after Trump that the MAGA base would vote for and could possibly win a Presidential election? Vance? Sure but he's boring. He's also up for reelection in 2028 so might not run. Tucker? Doesn't want to get into politics. Lake? Yes but she has to win that Senate race. Big if.

He wants the torch when Trump exits the scene. Big Ron completely blew it. Good possibility Vivek takes over in 2028.
None of those people are viable. MAGA will die a well-deserved death with Trump's defeat in this primary or in the general election. Mark it down.

🤡 🤡 🤡

You think Trump will step down willingly in 2028?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
None of those people are viable. MAGA will die a well-deserved death with Trump's defeat in this primary or in the general election. Mark it down.
By the end of the 30s the party will shift towards Bitcoin and lose some MAGA and old time Pubs. The future is bright for actual fiscal conservatives. Not so much for warmongers and crony capitalist. Good riddance to both groups.

If Trump loses this year, he'll probably be running again himself in 2028.
angry schitts creek GIF by CBC

Christie dropping out gives Haley a tremendous boost in New Hampshire where she had already cut Trump's lead to single digits.

Go Nikki!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I bet Aloha can't wait for the town hall to start in a few. Complete TDS. He'll be watching along with the other lefties.

Reactions: bailey777
I bet Aloha can't wait for the town hall to start in a few. Complete TDS. He'll be watching along with the other lefties.
What Townhall?

Also, you have TDS and I’m no leftie. It’s extra stupid of you to say that.

Christie dropping out gives Haley a tremendous boost in New Hampshire where she had already cut Trump's lead to single digits.

Go Nikki!
you are insane dude your tds is really a problem. She has no chance at the nomination but by all means keep up hope i guess.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
bowlmania hanging on by a thread that haley can win. I actually hopes she wins nh just to keep this clown believing just a little bit longer until his tds really takes him down.

MAGA will die a well-deserved death with Trump's defeat
MAGA has been around since before Trump and given the disaster of Biden‘s term, will never go away. MAGA doesn’t deserve to die. Trump put that idea on a hat and everybody goes nuts. Going back things that work, including fiscal sanity merit-based decisions and putting Americans first isn’t new and is here to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT