ADVERTISEMENT

Support Nikki Haley!

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
She's gaining momentum - - and money. Let's finally bring the curtain down on the Don the Con Shitshow.

“We all believe that Nikki Haley is an outstanding leader. She has by far the best electability of any Republican presidential candidate in 2024. We are convinced that our efforts will not be futile, as some may fear, and that Donald Trump does not inevitably have to be the Republican candidate — not at all.

"[Haley is] a forward-thinking, next-generation leader, whose vision, values, integrity, optimism and energy make her the best choice as the Republican presidential candidate.” - Super PAC 'Independents Moving the Needle'

Last edited:
As much as I want someone - just about anyone - to release Trump's stranglehold on the GOP, my first thought when reading that is that Jamie Dimon and Chase are so screwed if Trump gets a chance to launch his retribution tour in a second term.

Serious people on both sides of the aisle want to avoid another Trump term. Sadly, serious people are in short supply on the right.

As much as I want someone - just about anyone - to release Trump's stranglehold on the GOP, my first thought when reading that is that Jamie Dimon and Chase are so screwed if Trump gets a chance to launch his retribution tour in a second term.

Serious people on both sides of the aisle want to avoid another Trump term. Sadly, serious people are in short supply on the right.
It's not going to be easy but she's got major buzz right now. She also has the Koch network endorsement and the virtually unlimited funds that come with that. Jamie Dimon, as you noted, is also onboard.

It's all about momentum and she's gained some as a result of her strong debate performances. She's got another chance to shine in front of a big audience at the next debate on Dec 6. What she needs is for this to whittle down to a two-person race, and that might not be far off. Ramaswamy's campaign is on life support with his political director defecting today to the Trump campaign. Christie and DeSantis are also going nowhere fast. If it's Haley and Trump head-to-head and she does well in the early states, including her home state of South Carolina, it'll be game on!

Will be talking with my wife tonight about getting involved in some meaningful way. I don't align with her in some areas, but what I'm looking for more than anything right now is energetic, competent, youthful (relatively speaking) and sane leadership. She checks those boxes.

nah. No liberatrians on the ballot in primaries. No reason to show up and support those who make agreements with their crony media outlets and blackball other political parties from participating in debates etc... and even being on the ballot in some instances.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
Isn't she 30-40 points behind Trump in most polls? Seems like a steep hill to climb, I like what she says as well as what Ramaswamy says just not sure there is enough time, money or interest in her to overcome such a hurdle.

I would bet she will be the VP candidate in 2024.

Isn't she 30-40 points behind Trump in most polls? Seems like a steep hill to climb, I like what she says as well as what Ramaswamy says just not sure there is enough time, money or interest in her to overcome such a hurdle.

I would bet she will be the VP candidate in 2024.
If she runs with Trump as VP candidate, her political career will be over. She’ll never escape the Trump stank. I’m sure she knows this.

my first thought when reading that is that Jamie Dimon and Chase are so screwed if Trump gets a chance to launch his retribution tour in a second term.
To your point . . .

I don't even know what to refer to him as anymore. "Asshole" doesn't begin to cover it.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
She's gaining momentum - - and money. Let's finally bring the curtain down on the Don the Con Shitshow.

“We all believe that Nikki Haley is an outstanding leader. She has by far the best electability of any Republican presidential candidate in 2024. We are convinced that our efforts will not be futile, as some may fear, and that Donald Trump does not inevitably have to be the Republican candidate — not at all.

"[Haley is] a forward-thinking, next-generation leader, whose vision, values, integrity, optimism and energy make her the best choice as the Republican presidential candidate.” - Super PAC 'Independents Moving the Needle'

Please use your correct, full name on all further posts.
NIMARATA RANDHAWA wants all social media accounts to use only real names for accounts.

NIMARATA RANDHAWA wants all social media accounts to use only real names for accounts.
yup musk said he won't throw his support or money behind her because of that. also said he won't vote for biden. still pissed over his exclusion from the ev event at the wh. and he's obviously moved farther right. i don't see anyone coming close to trump on the right

Some of my European ancestors had long names and/or names that were difficult to pronounce, and they anglicized them when they came to the US. A few were born here, had long names at birth, and later adopted more American-sounding names. Pretty common thing. But good job putting your bigotry on display. Again.

Go Drumpf!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411 and MrBing
Nikki is her given middle name, which she has always gone by. As someone who went by his middle name growing up, I understand. Haley is her legal last name. Please call her Nikki Haley in the future.

Haley has been known by her middle name, Nikki, a Punjabi name meaning "little one", ever since she was born. Randhawa was her maiden name.

Her background is pretty inspiring, I think. Academic parents who came to the USA to better their lives and become top educators. Look for Trump to launch another "birther" controversy, even though we know the whereabouts of her parents (South Carolina) when Niiki was born.

I think a lot of people are taking it as a given that all of the DeSantis support would go to Haley if he dropped or was forced to drop out. I’m not so sure about that. Same with Vivek. Christie definitely.

I think a lot of people are taking it as a given that all of the DeSantis support would go to Haley if he dropped or was forced to drop out. I’m not so sure about that. Same with Vivek. Christie definitely.
desantis and the viv will likely go to trump. haley has no chance save trump in prison

Some of my European ancestors had long names and/or names that were difficult to pronounce, and they anglicized them when they came to the US. A few were born here, had long names at birth, and later adopted more American-sounding names. Pretty common thing. But good job putting your bigotry on display. Again.

Go Drumpf!
It's ok bowel..

I never expected you to understand the irony and crass hypocrisy exhibited by 'Nikki Haley's' statement.

Last edited:
Haley has been known by her middle name, Nikki, a Punjabi name meaning "little one", ever since she was born. Randhawa was her maiden name.

Her background is pretty inspiring, I think. Academic parents who came to the USA to better their lives and become top educators. Look for Trump to launch another "birther" controversy, even though we know the whereabouts of her parents (South Carolina) when Niiki was born.
Nimrata is a bug on the windshield..even the addition of money formerly committed to the loser Desanctimonious won't help her losing campaign, backed by losers.

Nimrata is a bug on the windshield..even the addition of money formerly committed to the loser Desanctimonious won't help her losing campaign, backed by losers.
Please call them Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis. We have a long standing policy of not using pet names to disparage pols.

Go Drumpf!
That goes for Trump, too.

Because he's a disloyal ungrateful bastard who would've been blown out in the primary and lost to a gay crackhead in the general had Trump not bailed him out...twice.
Like I said, simple as that. It’s all about Trump. Nothing else.

You’re also wrong about the general election, but what’s new?

Reactions: Spartans9312
Oh and here's a preview of the Republican primary. But keep sending money to Haley 😂

Because he's a disloyal ungrateful bastard who would've been blown out in the primary and lost to a gay crackhead in the general had Trump not bailed him out...twice.
Because it’s all about Trump with you minions. If anyone is perceived as not loyal, or dares to say anything bad about their boy, they immediately hate him. It’s like a junior high girl crush on Trump. Grown men. Laughably pathetic.

FauciBecause he's a disloyal ungrateful bastard who would've been blown out in the primary and lost to a gay crackhead in the general had Trump not bailed him out...twice.
If Trump wasn’t a pu#%y and scared of this little man, he might have won reelection. Wear your 😷 dbm.

Mask Stay Home GIF by INTO ACT!ON

What makes you dislike DeSantis?
Whether or not I like Des is irrelevant. I don't have enough votes to influence the Republican primary result. However, millions of voters across the US understand that had Des bided his time, supported PDJT(who endorsed him) and targeted the '28 race, he could have inherited a huge block of voting support.
But Des listened to the establishment king makers, and now his political future is murky at best. Greed always meets karma...

Whether or not I like Des is irrelevant. I don't have enough votes to influence the Republican primary result. However, millions of voters across the US understand that had Des bided his time, supported PDJT(who endorsed him) and targeted the '28 race, he could have inherited a huge block of voting support.
But Des listened to the establishment king makers, and now his political future is murky at best. Greed always meets karma...
So nothing with regards to the way he has governed? Or his policy positions?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT