ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel

You really have a screwed up life.
Says the guy to log on to call coh an old man. No one wants to interact with you. On here or I guarantee in life. Bc you have a shit personality. You’re basically just a shitty human. A woke cuck who isn’t all that bright and has no redeeming qualities. A pussy. Who could use a beat down

Says the guy to log on to call coh an old man. No one wants to interact with you. On here or I guarantee in life. Bc you have a shit personality. You’re basically just a shitty human. A woke cuck who isn’t all that bright and has no redeeming qualities. A pussy. Who could use a beat down
Hard to believe you have a difficult time keeping long term relationships.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
You couldn’t do 1 percent of the shit coh has done. Just a woke cuck nerd dumb as shit. I’d be shocked if you have two friends in the world with your awful personality. Just a miserable creep. Like I said. I hope I see you one day.
Some advice, spend less time online calling strangers obscene names and more time focused on your real life family relationships. You might end up with a happy life.

Some advice, spend less time online calling strangers obscene names and more time focused on your real life family relationships. You might end up with a happy life.
I’m happy as hell cuck. You log on to call people lonely old men. How unhappy are you. And trust me no one on earth wants whatever miserable pig married you. You’re just a pussy. A cuck. Dm me. I’ll be in Bloomington a lot this fall. You could use a talking to.

My guess is that coh could slap this piss out of your nerdy ass at 80 years old. Dm me. Message me

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
I’m happy as hell cuck. You log on to call people lonely old men. How unhappy are you. And trust me no one on earth wants whatever miserable pig married you. You’re just a pussy. A cuck. Dm me. I’ll be in Bloomington a lot this fall. You could use a talking to.
You have some real anger issues. Do you live a violent life? Was that part of the problem with your ex?

You have some real anger issues. Do you live a violent life? Was that part of the problem with your ex?
I’d get your wife to leave you in two seconds or less. She has to be disgusted by what a passive gross cuck you are. As for anger logging on to call coh a lonely old man is scum. You need a beating.

I’d get your wife to leave you in two seconds or less. She has to be disgusted by what a passive gross cuck you are. As for anger logging on to call coh a lonely old man is scum. You need a beating.
I’m done with you mcmurty. I log on this place WAY TOO much. It’s not healthy. But you seem to live your life here. And it’s certainly not doing you any good. Go relax somewhere and calm down.

I’m done with you mcmurty. I log on this place WAY TOO much. It’s not healthy. But you seem to live your life here. And it’s certainly not doing you any good. Go relax somewhere and calm down.
Calling stoll by his first name. Logging on to call a guy a lonely old man bc you don’t like his politics. Bs. Call him a hack. A Fing moron. But you don’t do that. Bc you are a bitter triggered cuck. They may be old but I’m not ahole.

A lot of people here would be sporting black eyes if they talked to people in person the way they converse with others here. No doubt about that. I always recommend posting as if we’re talking face-to-face. Few follow my recommendation - maybe I should just kick their asses. 😉

lame ....

Reactions: Circlejoe
I didn't comment on where you posted from, just when you did. How can I be wrong? The time stamp is there.
You said I ran to my desktop or computer. I am not going back to look but you were wrong. I posted from my phone.

Hunter/Joe texts after the special counsel announcement :

Hunter: ”Sweet,”

Joe: ”We are in the clear.”

Hunter: ”Garland came cheap”.

Joe: “Weiss being AG in my next term is a small price.”
Dumb
Did you see and hear Mueller testify about his report in congress? He didn’t write a word of it. I felt sorry for him.
You’re going with that one again? The demented old man playbook?

That's someones fever dream.

If they want to nominate a competent, progressive woman with governing experience, then they need to nominate Whitmer.
I was genuinely surprised Michiganders re-elected Whitmer … some Michiganders I know were surprised too.

Says to me that the Democratic machine is is alive and well in MI.

Whitmer makes Granholm look like a genius.

(meanwhile the Flint municipal water system is still being fixed).

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I was genuinely surprised Michiganders re-elected Whitmer … some Michiganders I know were surprised too.

Says to me that the Democratic machine is is alive and well in MI.

Whitmer makes Granholm look like a genius.

(meanwhile the Flint municipal water system is still a shambles)
Oh that’s what it says? It says to me that the majority of people who actually reside in MIchigan like Whitmer and her policies.

Too?

That thing dropped around 12:30pm and by 12:41pm you were posting. You likely met your exercise goals for day as fast as you got to your computer.
Hey Bloom, you said you didn’t comment on where I posted from. You did, you said I ran to my computer. I didn’t and you’re wrong.

Will be interesting to see if you admit your error.

I know it's Saturday, but it's a little early, isn't it?
I don’t like the lonely old man comment to coh or calling stoll randy. Guy is a pussy. That’s all he posts. It’s his MO. Some people just need a beating. And I’m eating snow cones with my daughter and her friends sober as a judge. As aloha noted some people need it. Circle jerk certainly does and I’d be happy to do it. Wouldn’t impact my day at all.

Last edited:
I don’t like the lonely old man comment to coh or calling stoll randy. Guy is a pussy. That’s all he posts. It’s his MO. Some people just need a beating. And I’m eating snow cones with my daughter and her friends sober as a judge. As aloha noted some people need it. Circle jerk certainly does and I’d be happy to do it. Wouldn’t impact my day at all.
It would be nice to see what you're like at a medium setting is all.

Was a decision and he wasn’t a boxer. That Paul punches like a donkey kicks. Silva. Woodley. He even went the distance with fury’s brother

Paul's been fighting since what, 2018? It's kind of amazing he's doing what he doing against who he's doing it against in that short of time.

I didn't watch the fight, just saw highlights. Diaz looked like he was almost knocked out in the 5th he's got one of the best chins in the game.

If you haven't seen the Netflix doc that just came out on Paul, it's pretty good.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT