ADVERTISEMENT

lol @ MAGA

Really! The Dems just continued to lie and call the shit peaceful protests. I feel bad for you dumbasses. The sad part is I’ve been trying to convince my kids to go to Indiana University but seeing how dumb you ****ing are, there is know way I will send them there.
Well, considering their parental unit, they probably wouldn’t get in. But hopefully the apples fell very far from the tree….

We already know that Dems have registered as Republicans to vote fraudulently in primaries, what makes you think they wouldn’t do the same as a poll watcher?
It’s so very interesting that the Republicans are all so sure there was cheating. And almost every actual cheating came from, you guessed it, Republicans. And not just one or two people , but a concerted effort, led by guess who, Donald Trump. Your argument just makes you look silly.

Dark Brandon..... talk about a cult of stupidity.
Haha I’ll have to get out my Dark Brandon flag to fly today. And put on my hat and shirt and shoes and carry my Bible. #cult

Why do you want to defend the folks committing voter fraud? If a Dem is willing to lie about party affiliation to disrupt the voting process & affect the outcomes of R primaries, why should they be trusted to do the right thing in the general election? Most are good people? Now you’re just telling stories, provide data to support that.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/28/politics/trump-south-carolina-rally-democratic-primary/index.html Wow that’s an awful thing, isn’t it? Lol. And you were talking about MY capacity to understand? Bless your heart.

No I’m waiting for your cv and to debunk the 200 items cited
No president can impact short term gasoline prices. Not in the US. Not around the world. There's nothing for me to prove out of those 200 things because none of them impacted our gas prices. Russia invading Ukraine impacted gas prices. Covid impacted gas prices. Chinese demand impacted gas prices. OPEC cutting production impacted gas prices. Anything else is just political bullshit on either side of the aisle, unless it's potentially something LONG TERM that wouldn't be seen within a single term in office and probably barely even if they had a second term.

Gas prices are not a political thing, as much as dumbasses like to try to make it that way. But they're just dumbasses.

I'm not. Voter fraud isn't the reason Trump lost. Only idiots believe that at this point.

There is nothing illegal about changing your party affiliation to vote in a primary. Happens in every election.
Interesting take for someone who constantly talks about the importance of integrity. Is it illegal for someone to falsify their party to be a poll observer? How many instances of fraud are acceptable?

Also, your TDS is showing again, I have never once claimed Trump lost due to fraud or mentioned it in this thread, but you can’t help yourself.

Reactions: DANC
No president can impact short term gasoline prices. Not in the US. Not around the world. There's nothing for me to prove out of those 200 things because none of them impacted our gas prices. Russia invading Ukraine impacted gas prices. Covid impacted gas prices. Chinese demand impacted gas prices. OPEC cutting production impacted gas prices. Anything else is just political bullshit on either side of the aisle, unless it's potentially something LONG TERM that wouldn't be seen within a single term in office and probably barely even if they had a second term.

Gas prices are not a political thing, as much as dumbasses like to try to make it that way. But they're just dumbasses.
Post your cv so I can take your word for it. Otherwise I’ll stick with what I’ve read

Last edited:
It’s so very interesting that the Republicans are all so sure there was cheating. And almost every actual cheating came from, you guessed it, Republicans. And not just one or two people , but a concerted effort, led by guess who, Donald Trump. Your argument just makes you look silly.
I make an argument concerning a very specific scenario, within very specific context, one that does not deny or preclude fraud perpetrated by Republicans, but I wouldn’t expect a dullard to be able to distinguish. ALL fraud should be eliminated. You really are dim…

Last edited:
  • Love

lol….you idiot. Printing money increases prices. You really are that stupid.

Post your cv so I can take your word for it. Otherwise I’ll stick with what I’ve read
You've got just as much history in oil and gas as I do, the difference is simply that you see everything through a bullshit political lens and try to make everything D v R or C v L. And in this case for sure, you're 1000% wrong. Presidents do not impact oil and gas prices in the short term.

You've got just as much history in oil and gas as I do, the difference is simply that you see everything through a bullshit political lens and try to make everything D v R or C v L. And in this case for sure, you're 1000% wrong. Presidents do not impact oil and gas prices in the short term.
Lmao aren’t you the same guy that was debating crime shit from your far left partisan hack position. You’re just using words. I cited sources explaining it.

But thanks for admitting you have zero experience in the field and are just taking up your lefty position. Great talk

Lmao aren’t you the same guy that was debating crime shit from your far left partisan hack position. You’re just using words. I cited sources explaining it.

But thanks for admitting you have zero experience in the field and are just taking up your lefty position. Great talk
The same amount of experience you have, my dude. Plus, I have read your BS for long enough to know that no matter the source cited or people experienced in the field, you're going to turn your attention to trying to saying the source is bullshit. It's what dumbasses do. The shoe fits.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...-with-the-american-people-on-gasoline-prices/
Members of Congress from both parties are politicizing and spreading bad information on the energy crisis resulting from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Given the acrimony in U.S. politics today, this isn’t surprising, but misinformation on the real cause of high gasoline prices is a disservice to U.S. citizens. Democrats blame the oil and gas industry and Republicans blame President Joe Biden, but global market forces are the real culprit. Better understanding of the energy system, among policymakers and ordinary people, is crucial as the United States and world strive to transition to a system with net-zero greenhouse gas emissions. Rising U.S. gasoline prices are the result of global oil market conditions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapie...t-can-impact-gasoline-prices/?sh=4156e8ad480a
Last week a friend from Uganda told me that gasoline prices have risen by 50% there. I asked him who the people blame. “Our President.” So, there you have it. Uganda’s President is behind the rise in gasoline prices.

Not really. But it goes to show that it is natural for any country to blame their leaders for increases in gasoline prices.

As I have argued previously, there are few handles the U.S. President has that can impact gasoline prices in the short term.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/28/republicans-gas-prices-oil-production-00111626
The late-summer surge in gasoline prices is heightening the risks that inflation poses for President Joe Biden, and offering Republicans a new chance to pin the blame on his green agenda.

The GOP narrative has a major hole: U.S. oil production — already the highest in the world — is on track to set a new record this year, and will probably rise even more in 2024. But the ever-increasing flow of U.S. crude has failed to keep a lid on gasoline prices, showing once again that a global market drives the fuel prices that shape presidents’ political futures.

And that means events far beyond the nation’s borders will play a sizable role in voters’ verdict on “Bidenomics” — as global oil prices rise and fall in response to banking conditions in Europe, China’s slumping real estate market, Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine and the latest maneuvers by Saudi Arabia.

https://www.tpr.org/news/2024-04-28...cord-straight-on-the-u-s-oil-and-gas-industry
I think it gets to the people who will listen. Some people are just so dug in to their political beliefs that it does not matter what you say. But people who are more independent, like myself, I'm an independent. I'm very open minded. I'll listen to anybody on any of their beliefs and take that in.

Meanwhile, gas prices have dropped 40 cents in the last 10 days here in Bton.
How can that be? I thought the oil companies were going to jack the prices before the election to help Trump?

Must be the release of that gas reserve by Biden.

The same amount of experience you have, my dude. Plus, I have read your BS for long enough to know that no matter the source cited or people experienced in the field, you're going to turn your attention to trying to saying the source is bullshit. It's what dumbasses do. The shoe fits.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...-with-the-american-people-on-gasoline-prices/
Members of Congress from both parties are politicizing and spreading bad information on the energy crisis resulting from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Given the acrimony in U.S. politics today, this isn’t surprising, but misinformation on the real cause of high gasoline prices is a disservice to U.S. citizens. Democrats blame the oil and gas industry and Republicans blame President Joe Biden, but global market forces are the real culprit. Better understanding of the energy system, among policymakers and ordinary people, is crucial as the United States and world strive to transition to a system with net-zero greenhouse gas emissions. Rising U.S. gasoline prices are the result of global oil market conditions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapie...t-can-impact-gasoline-prices/?sh=4156e8ad480a
Last week a friend from Uganda told me that gasoline prices have risen by 50% there. I asked him who the people blame. “Our President.” So, there you have it. Uganda’s President is behind the rise in gasoline prices.

Not really. But it goes to show that it is natural for any country to blame their leaders for increases in gasoline prices.

As I have argued previously, there are few handles the U.S. President has that can impact gasoline prices in the short term.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/28/republicans-gas-prices-oil-production-00111626
The late-summer surge in gasoline prices is heightening the risks that inflation poses for President Joe Biden, and offering Republicans a new chance to pin the blame on his green agenda.

The GOP narrative has a major hole: U.S. oil production — already the highest in the world — is on track to set a new record this year, and will probably rise even more in 2024. But the ever-increasing flow of U.S. crude has failed to keep a lid on gasoline prices, showing once again that a global market drives the fuel prices that shape presidents’ political futures.

And that means events far beyond the nation’s borders will play a sizable role in voters’ verdict on “Bidenomics” — as global oil prices rise and fall in response to banking conditions in Europe, China’s slumping real estate market, Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine and the latest maneuvers by Saudi Arabia.

https://www.tpr.org/news/2024-04-28...cord-straight-on-the-u-s-oil-and-gas-industry
I think it gets to the people who will listen. Some people are just so dug in to their political beliefs that it does not matter what you say. But people who are more independent, like myself, I'm an independent. I'm very open minded. I'll listen to anybody on any of their beliefs and take that in.
There’s nothing in the brooking’s article that you included that contravenes what was posted that you clearly didn’t bother to read, including the impact of investments recognizing production is later on etc.

But the problem with you, and I’ve read your partisan posts before, is you aren’t very bright or very educated. Probably both. So you don’t understand when things aren’t black and white. Contributed. Biden’s actions contributed to an increase. Just like inflation. Didn’t cause.

So 200 actions are noted and you believe zero of them contributed to increases. Not a penny. lol

You are one naive dummy

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
If you want some idea of how US policies have affected gas prices, inflation, housing, etc

the only way to isolate the effect of US policies is to compare the USA vs. other nations in terms of changes in gas prices, inflation, housing, etc

Show me the EU countries, the UK, Australia, South Korea.

There was worldwide inflation after COVID. You can't tell me US inflation had anything to do with US policies without showing how the results compared to the policies of everyone else.

I suspect that most aspects of the USA economy would be right where they are under Trump, Biden, Ronald McDonald, McMurt, GOAT, or Uncle Mark. Some would have been worse if Biden hadn't been somewhat flexible. Did you expect we'd increase USA oil production far and away above where it's ever been before? I didn't. I'd guess environmentalists are furious with him for breaking promises.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
If you want some idea of how US policies have affected gas prices, inflation, housing, etc

the only way to isolate the effect of US policies is to compare the USA vs. other nations in terms of changes in gas prices, inflation, housing, etc

There was worldwide inflation after COVID. You can't tell me US inflation had anything to do with US policies without showing how the results compared to the policies of everyone else.

I suspect that most aspects of the USA economy would be right where they are under Trump, Biden, Ronald McDonald, McMurt, GOAT, or Uncle Mark. Some would have been worse if Biden hadn't been somewhat flexible. Did you expect we'd increase USA oil production far and away above where it's ever been before? I didn't. I'd guess environmentalists are furious with him for breaking promises.
Perhaps if you want to ignore the excess stimulus. And no that is not the only way. Way too many variables

I make an argument concerning a very specific scenario, within very specific context, one that does not deny or preclude fraud perpetrated by Republicans, but I wouldn’t expect a Dillard to be able to distinguish. ALL fraud should be eliminated. You really are dim…
Again, I’m not dim enough to think that voting in another primary is voter fraud. You keep digging yourself deeper here with your silly arguments, and then lash out at others. Kind of like a temperamental fifth grader.

Please wear your pussy had and post pics!
Right after I see you with your DOnnie flags hat, tshirt and tennis shoes. Don’t bother, I’ve seen it a million times. Bonus points if you have all your teeth.

Reactions: Indyhorn

I’ve said this a million times. And the stubborn response is I don’t care what’s happening in the rest of the world. Like it isn’t even related…. People just want to pretend that the pandemic would have had zero impact if Trump had been in office and that’s just crazy. Whoever took office after Covid was going to have a shit show. The opposite of the booming economy Trump took over. And still managed to explode the debt.

I’ve said this a million times. And the stubborn response is I don’t care what’s happening in the rest of the world. Like it isn’t even related…. People just want to pretend that the pandemic would have had zero impact if Trump had been in office and that’s just crazy. Whoever took office after Covid was going to have a shit show. The opposite of the booming economy Trump took over. And still managed to explode the debt.
Willfully ignorant coupled with painful partisanship acquired by getting news from super pacs devoted to defeating trump. Common sense. You can’t have that much money chasing that few goods. Here. Here. Here.

Again, I’m not dim enough to think that voting in another primary is voter fraud. You keep digging yourself deeper here with your silly arguments, and then lash out at others. Kind of like a temperamental fifth grader.
Huh.

Read & then report back to the group. You’re corrupt if you don’t believe this to be fraudulent activity, but that’s no surprise…

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Read & then report back to the group. You’re corrupt if you don’t believe this to be fraudulent activity, but that’s no surprise…
Your hyperbole prevents you from being taken seriously. It's a tactic that's been practiced by Pubs and Dems alike for ages.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Willfully ignorant coupled with painful partisanship acquired by getting news from super pacs devoted to defeating trump. Common sense. You can’t have that much money chasing that few goods. Here. Here. Here.

That’s a new one for you, getting news from a suoer pac, but you’ve already used it twice today. You can post as much as you want about inflation. But the facts are: the entire world faced it. It’s gone from a high of over 9 to just over 3. Maybe he had something to do with it going up. By that same measure, he certainly has to get credit for the drop, right?

We already know that Dems have registered as Republicans to vote fraudulently in primaries, what makes you think they wouldn’t do the same as a poll watcher?
Dems do not have fake electors

Here little boy. The Biden admin’s first year.
Crime - Biden admin supported bail projects and defunding police. Crime spiked
Inflation - free cheese and stays. Prices spiked
Border - reversed asylum agreements, title 42, remain in Mexico, cut funding. Crossings spiked
Gas - attacked oil. Said we will not be dependent. Took 200 actions. Gas spiked.

Do you understand?? DO YOU GET IT?!!’
YAWN.

Crayfish, I read your words.

My post had nothing to do with you, and your rambling post has nothing to do with 2000 Mules.

Before DeSantis faded into failure, you used to make sense.

Please show me where Biden supported defunding police. Prices spiked ALL OVER The WORLD. Biden must be a true leader to make that happen!! Dark Brandon at it again!!
B-b-b-b-u-t, they all claim Biden is senile and incompetent!

Then, out the other side of their ass, they claim Biden is a brilliant, far-left, progressive mastermind. They spew whatever pops into their keyboards at the time. No real thought demonstrated by their inconsistencies.

Are you seriously that stupid? That sorry ass judge moron doesn’t care about the legal system stupid. He wouldn’t allow witnesses for the defense and threatened to strike testimony from another witness. You seriously think this is about a crime? This is about an election and how they can hurt Trump in the election.
Judges block witnesses every day.

Are you a lawyer or just dbm?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT