ADVERTISEMENT

Got a text from my long lost buddy today...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Hadn't heard from him in quite a while, so I was kinda surprised.

It started out...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Will you at least answer question 1 ?

Take my MAGA POLL now:

Certainly a harmless enough link to a "poll"- Go ahead and click on it (like I stupidly did) LOL...

If you do you'll note that magically the masked link shifts to the fundraising page for something called "the save America committee". Pics of Donald everywhere, along with an entreaty to PLEASE answer "question 1"...

Which I declined to do, because fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... The last time I answered question 1 (Are you going to vote for me again?) with Hell No!!, I found myself receiving 2 or 3 texts a day, from Don, his brats, various MAGA heros...

They must be desperate to go back thru the folks who never responded, and that's why I'm hearing from them again after so many months, even years have passed. They even have it set up so that when you attempt to click way you get the redirect loop with the drop down sense of urgency reminder, highligted by Trump's promise that he will never back down. because he's fighting for me!!

In case anyone's looking for a way to contribute to helping pay Trump's legal bills, this is probably the most direct way. I know they've got a go fund me set up as well and are up to around $500,000... Then of course there are those snazzy "never surrender" kicks...

They are on sale ($399) via a special dedicated website. There is sort of a disclaimer that there are NO REFUNDS and that they might not appear exactly as pictured. And there's a strict limit of 3 per customer...And yes I'm aware that there is already a thread dedicated to these fine shoes.

But I thought it might be useful to compile all the ways one can contribute to the fund to save this poor billionaire all in one place. IFor anyone who is interested...

Now strangely enough a mysterious site selling budget priced "knockoffs" of these limited edition collectors items has sprung up practially overnight. No idea how these ripoff artists even knew Trump had developed this original idea or how they had this website up and running so quickly following Trump's sneakercon launch. Pretty amazing...

Now normally I prefer original products to cheap imitations, but it appears that the main distinction these con artists left off is that Giant "T". But is that Big T worth an extra $350? I'm not sure, and I say that as someone who has a first and last name that begins with T. I guess people have to judge for themselves...

Reactions: IU_Hickory

It started out...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Take my MAGA POLL now:

Certainly a harmless enough link to a "poll"- Go ahead and click on it (like I stupidly did) LOL...

If you do you'll note that magically the masked link shifts to the fundraising page for something called "the save America committee". Pics of Donald everywhere, along with an entreaty to PLEASE answer "question 1"...

Which I declined to do, because fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... The last time I answered question 1 (Are you going to vote for me again?) with Hell No!!, I found myself receiving 2 or 3 texts a day, from Don, his brats, various MAGA heros...

They must be desperate to go back thru the folks who never responded, and that's why I'm hearing from them again after so many months, even years have passed. They even have it set up so that when you attempt to click way you get the redirect loop with the drop down sense of urgency reminder, highligted by Trump's promise that he will never back down. because he's fighting for me!!

In case anyone's looking for a way to contribute to helping pay Trump's legal bills, this is probably the most direct way. I know they've got a go fund me set up as well and are up to around $500,000... Then of course there are those snazzy "never surrender" kicks...

They are on sale ($399) via a special dedicated website. There is sort of a disclaimer that there are NO REFUNDS and that they might not appear exactly as pictured. And there's a strict limit of 3 per customer...And yes I'm aware that there is already a thread dedicated to these fine shoes.

But I thought it might be useful to compile all the ways one can contribute to the fund to save this poor billionaire all in one place. IFor anyone who is interested...

Now strangely enough a mysterious site selling budget priced "knockoffs" of these limited edition collectors items has sprung up practially overnight. No idea how these ripoff artists even knew Trump had developed this original idea or how they had this website up and running so quickly following Trump's sneakercon launch. Pretty amazing...

Now normally I prefer original products to cheap imitations, but it appears that the main distinction these con artists left off is that Giant "T". But is that Big T worth an extra $350? I'm not sure, and I say that as someone who has a first and last name that begins with T. I guess people have to judge for themselves...

Tiny Tim? ;)

It started out...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Take my MAGA POLL now:

If you want to join the Dream Team the “T” matters.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

It started out...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Take my MAGA POLL now:

Trump did not invent shiny gold sneakers. Hell, his aren't even the most expensive gold sneakers: https://www.versace.com/us/en/odiss...OOEOloptpSnhc1lEwVBoCJPQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

If Trump were smart (or even if not a moron), he would introduce shiny gold Oxfords: https://wdstyles.com/products/the-m...Gt1YL6B7Fz0Uz2Mz3deHKhAXvKr3KMmBoCJCEQAvD_BwE

If you want to join the Dream Team the “T” matters.
Did you guys sign up for the "Save America" fundraiser as "the Drean Team" at the group rate?If so which poor, I mean lucky Bastard get's to handle the daily barrage of texts? Believe me it's a substantial amount and will clog up your message record...

Or did everyone just sign up on their own individually?

• Love
Reactions: snarlcakes
Did you guys sign up for the "Save America" fundraiser as "the Drean Team" at the group rate?If so which poor, I mean lucky Bastard get's to handle the daily barrage of texts? Believe me it's a substantial amount and will clog up your message record...

Or did everyone just sign up on their own individually?
This is why we need you at the meetings. I didn’t even know there was a “Save America” fundraiser. It sounds awesome. Do you mind if I swing by and pick you up for the next meeting?

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT