ADVERTISEMENT

lol @ MAGA

When we first went to the Moody Bible Institute it was the first time we lived somewhere where there was a time change. We went to the church we decided to settle in with while being there and was heading to Sunday School. We got there and Sunday School was over because of the time change. So in a sense we did sleep in.
Wow, what a cool super interesting story that has nothing to do with anything... Please bore us more.

Yes, you made it clear. Did I not make it clear that it's not a transparent process?
It’s very transparent. It’s the bipartisan poll watchers jobs to observe the process. The people outside the room are just noise making assholes.

Reactions: UncleMark
It’s very transparent. It’s the bipartisan poll watchers jobs to observe the process. The people outside the room are just noise making assholes.
No, not when you block the view of the public.

You're claim to bea Republican - would I trust you to be a poll watcher when it comes to counting votes for Trump???

Hell no, I wouldn't

Reactions: jet812
No, not when you block the view of the public.

You're claim to bea Republican - would I trust you to be a poll watcher when it comes to counting votes for Trump???

Hell no, I wouldn't
I’d be 100 percent fair and objective as a poll watcher. Besides, except for Trump I voted for all Republicans.

Those noisemaking assholes outside that room have no role to play at that polling site.

I’d be 100 percent fair and objective as a poll watcher. Besides, except for Trump I voted for all Republicans.

Those noisemaking assholes outside that room have no role to play at that polling site.
No, you've already told everyone you were against Trump before he even ran in 2016. There's no way you would be objective. Anyone who has read your posts knows that.

Those 'noisemaking assholes' are the US public, which you evidently don't have any regard for.

No, you've already told everyone you were against Trump before he even ran in 2016. There's no way you would be objective. Anyone who has read your posts knows that.

Those 'noisemaking assholes' are the US public, which you evidently don't have any regard for.
I am pretty much 100 percent objective 100 percent of the time and it’s 100 percent certain I wouldn’t violate election law.

Those noise making assholes were only there to cause trouble. They’re no different than antifa protesters in that regard. I’d be good dragging either out of there face down.

I am pretty much 100 percent objective 100 percent of the time and it’s 100 percent certain I wouldn’t violate election law.

Those noise making assholes were only there to cause trouble. They’re no different than antifa protesters in that regard. I’d be good dragging either out of there face down.
You'd drag people out of a public place? That used to happen a lot in Germany.

I don't know who you think you're fooling with your 100% claim.

Protesters don’t generally get much sympathy from me and these boneheads were interfering with the vote counting process.

So what do you have to say about the “2000 Mules” news? Will you finally admit you were duped by that bogus “documentary?”

Protesters don’t generally get much sympathy from me and these boneheads were interfering with the vote counting process.

So what do you have to say about the “2000 Mules” news? Will you finally admit you were duped by that bogus “documentary?”
Again, you're going to have to explain to me how watching vote counting from the other side of a glass wall is interfering.

What about the news? I haven't heard or seen anything about it.

How can they do that when there's a wall of glass between them?

Why wouldn't anyone want a transparent process, open to the public and not just political volunteers/appointees?
Because people from the outside harass them and try to interfere and intimidate.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and DANC

No, they often are not. As the Al Gore group, they are sometimes political operatives.

I noticed he hasn’t appeared in that thread. Interesting. I’d kind of forgotten about it.

Having to deal with assholes banging on the glass and jumping up and down and screaming at them is distracting and interferes with the process.
And covering the glass stops that?

Why not just throw them out if they're disrupting the process?

I noticed he hasn’t appeared in that thread. Interesting. I’d kind of forgotten about it.
No, I didn't see it.

So, they had to apologize to one guy because he claims he was voting for his family and the producers couldn't prove he didn't?

Oh yeah, that's a real condemnation of the entire thing..... You people are such dupes.

How about attacking the data or the method of collecting the actual data? You know, like actually refuting the findings.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
No, I didn't see it.

So, they had to apologize to one guy because he claims he was voting for his family and the producers couldn't prove he didn't?

Oh yeah, that's a real condemnation of the entire thing..... You people are such dupes.

How about attacking the data or the method of collecting the actual data? You know, like actually refuting the findings.
Uh they pulled the movie. The distributor apologized. They knew that dupes like you believed everything it said. Even though it was obvious to most people it was a pile of trash, there will always be the grand giants of dupes. Even when the movie admits it was fake, you still don’t believe it. Now that’s duping of all duping.

Uh they pulled the movie. The distributor apologized. They knew that dupes like you believed everything it said. Even though it was obvious to most people it was a pile of trash, there will always be the grand giants of dupes. Even when the movie admits it was fake, you still don’t believe it. Now that’s duping of all duping.
Of course they did - they don't want to be sued. And they know Democrats will fund every lawsuit against them. Duh!

You think you had a gotcha, but it does nothing to undermine the findings of the book/movie.

• Haha
Reactions: Indyhorn
Of course they did - they don't want to be sued. And they know Democrats will fund every lawsuit against them. Duh!

You think you had a gotcha, but it does nothing to undermine the findings of the book/movie.
Wow! You're a very sad lost cause. It was an obvious fraud made just to fleece Trumpster dupes like you. You were fleeced and don't even care. That is very sad.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Wow! You're a very sad lost cause. It was an obvious fraud made just to fleece Trumpster dupes like you. You were fleeced and don't even care. That is very sad.
Instead of attacking me personally, you might want to try to prove the findings were wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
So what did Trump do to cause prices to jump 32% in 2016 and 28% in 2019?

I know the answer...and you do too, but you'll surely give me some partisan BS answer anyway.
That's the fallacy in their argument -- a President does not have absolute control over prices.

They blame Biden for any and all rising prices, but don't acknowledge the periods of rising prices under Trump. If a President really had absolute control over prices, as they claim, Trump has no excuse for ever letting prices rise under his absolute watch.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I gave you 200 things the Biden administration did to impact pricing. Go through the list and provide your reasons as to why they are wrong.

I understand global impacts and the vagaries and volatility in oil. That doesn’t mean the 200 actions don’t have an impact.
Can you name 200 things Trump did that caused the lower prices that you credit him with?

Can you name 200 things Trump did that caused the lower prices that you credit him with?
That makes zero sense. Well done. Per usual.

How about not did the things Biden did in his virtue signaling tour? Sometimes not rocking the boat and sitting idle is the best plan. Everything Biden and the Dems tried to touch in their first year they broke

People get dragged out of Trump rallies all the time. If Trump rallies were transparent, would that happen?

Instead of attacking me personally, you might want to try to prove the findings were wrong.
The movie is so full of crap it’s obvious. I explained some of the errors and you ignored them. Now they can’t even distribute the trash and you still defend it. Why is that?

• Haha
Reactions: Ohio Guy and DANC
That makes zero sense. Well done. Per usual.

How about not did the things Biden did in his virtue signaling tour? Sometimes not rocking the boat and sitting idle is the best plan. Everything Biden and the Dems tried to touch in their first year they broke
7b1663515324cb3c300985ce9a355c23.jpg

You really hate being questioned.

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
The movie is so full of crap it’s obvious. I explained some of the errors and you ignored them. Now they can’t even distribute the trash and you still defend it. Why is that?
The title "2000 Mules" is a shorthand expression for all the brilliant thoughts he never had. That's why he can't abandon it.

The title "2000 Mules" is a shorthand expression for all the brilliant thoughts he never had. That's why he can't abandon it.
Here little boy. The Biden admin’s first year.
Crime - Biden admin supported bail projects and defunding police. Crime spiked
Inflation - free cheese and stays. Prices spiked
Border - reversed asylum agreements, title 42, remain in Mexico, cut funding. Crossings spiked
Gas - attacked oil. Said we will not be dependent. Took 200 actions. Gas spiked.

Do you understand?? DO YOU GET IT?!!’

You didn't explain anything. I think you said something about the geo-tracking not being accurate, yet government agents are using that technology to track people down. You, of all people, ought to know how accurate geo-tracking is.

I doubt they've been distributing many copies in the last couple years anyway, do you?

You didn't explain anything. I think you said something about the geo-tracking not being accurate, yet government agents are using that technology to track people down. You, of all people, ought to know how accurate geo-tracking is.

I doubt they've been distributing many copies in the last couple years anyway, do you?
In fact, I do know how accurate it is, and civilian gps tracking on cell phones is not as accurate as the movie claims. Why must you double down on dumb?

Hahaha. Talk about never admitting when you are wrong. Good Lord. Of course it undermines the entire movie.

Here little boy. The Biden admin’s first year.
Crime - Biden admin supported bail projects and defunding police. Crime spiked
Inflation - free cheese and stays. Prices spiked
Border - reversed asylum agreements, title 42, remain in Mexico, cut funding. Crossings spiked
Gas - attacked oil. Said we will not be dependent. Took 200 actions. Gas spiked.

Do you understand?? DO YOU GET IT?!!’
Please show me where Biden supported defunding police. Prices spiked ALL OVER The WORLD. Biden must be a true leader to make that happen!! Dark Brandon at it again!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT