ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel

Doubtful. Pubs are all in on Trump unless they realize they are going to lose and decide to lose with dignity.

I'm past trying to make sense of it. It's beyond my comprehension that someone like Donald Trump is the favorite of the party. Prior to Trump, since Nixon the Pubs at least nominated competent, decent men. The Trump phenomenon is baffling to me.

Then they better figure out who they're going to run, who can win. It's not Kamala.
Et tu, Mark? I get that Harris isn’t popular. What VP ever is? Images can change overnight in politics. I’m fairly certain she would beat Trump or DeSantis. May have a problem with Haley. But I agree, Whitmer would be better.

Edit to add: Your guy Shapiro would smoke the field, but has only been in office a year.

Last edited:
I'm past trying to make sense of it. It's beyond my comprehension that someone like Donald Trump is the favorite of the party. Prior to Trump, since Nixon the Pubs at least nominated competent, decent men. The Trump phenomenon is baffling to me.
It’s not a secret sauce. They just don’t have anybody who can tap into the “edgy grievance disruption” Trump pumps into people’s veins. And we bitch about the Dems short bench. At least our guy can beat Trump.

It’s not a secret sauce. They just don’t have anybody who can tap into the “edgy grievance disruption” Trump pumps into people’s veins. And we bitch about the Dems short bench. At least our guy can beat Trump.
Christie has some of it, but without the bile and venom. The bile and venom may be the secret sauce.

Et tu, Mark? I get that Harris isn’t popular. What VP ever is? Images can change overnight in politics. I’m fairly certain she would beat Trump or DeSantis. May have a problem with Haley. But I agree, Whitmer would be better.

I don't think she's the disaster that so many make her out to be, but she just doesn't have "it", whatever that "it" might be. She couldn't drum up any enthusiasm in the 2020 primary, and she hasn't gained any since.

Edit to add: Your guy Shapiro would smoke the field, but has only been in office a year.

I think he's the future of the party. 2028 should be his for the taking, no matter what happens next year. Of course a lot can happen between now and then. People thought the same about DeSantis and 2024, and he's turned out to be a turd.

I don't think she's the disaster that so many make her out to be, but she just doesn't have "it", whatever that "it" might be. She couldn't drum up any enthusiasm in the 2020 primary, and she hasn't gained any since.

I think he's the future of the party. 2028 should be his for the taking, no matter what happens next year. Of course a lot can happen between now and then. People thought the same about DeSantis and 2024, and he's turned out to be a turd.
A Whitmer-Shapiro ticket would be unbeatable. So we’ll go with Joe and Kamala. 😂

She would probably mandate vaccines every quarter, permanent mask mandate and no gatherings in homes on holidays.

I figured you were going with the Covid lockdown and mask Nazi angle. The people of Michigan don't seem to agree.

Reactions: Indyhorn
I figured you were going with the Covid lockdown and mask Nazi angle. The people of Michigan don't seem to agree.
I guess you can’t blame her for swallowing everything Fauci was feeding us.

I like Harold Ford Jr. I could vote for him.

She would probably mandate vaccines every quarter, permanent mask mandate and no gatherings in homes on holidays.
That last part would push all your relatives to vote Dem.
Edit: TIC, sorry Stoll.

Last edited:
That last part would push all your relatives to vote Dem.
All my non Amish relatives were vaccinated just like I was. I had two regular jabs and one booster. My fiancé told me if I get another, I can find another home.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Let's be honest here... Maintaining that CBS has somehow officially abandoned Biden because ex-Fox reporter Catherine Herridge has voiced her personal opinion is more than a little disengenuous. She left Fox for CBS over $$, but she's always been more than a little right of center and the tweet you posted is from a moron who is trying to convince gullible people that she somehow speaks for CBS...

I saw the same kind of nonsense with some other twitter twat a couple of weeks back making a claim about CNN, and then you watch the actual clip and the "voice of CNN" is Scott Jennings. Scott Jennings who worked for McConnell and only turned on Trump in the aftermath of Jan 6, and him espousing his right wing beliefs is supposed to be an example of CNN "turning against Biden"?

It's stupid nonsense designed to fool stupid people and apparently you fell for it...

So I didn't read the entire opinion from Herridge, so exactly what crime does she (and apparently you) believe that JOE Biden committed? What law did he break? Help us out here? And btw, if getting $$ from foreign sources is somehow illegal, then why aren't you interested in all the money Trump got from China and Kushner got from the Saudis?

It's starnge the people who claim Trump broke no laws ignore actual evidence testimony, texts etc that convinced (currently 3, more to come) Grand Juries that he broke specific laws. Yet you want to "convict" Biden of crimes you can't even define or even prove happened.

It's beyond bizarre...

Desperate my ass. I recognize the reality that nothing is going to happen.

For the record, do you believe the IRS whistleblowers were liars too?
Too?

I'm not the one calling government officials liars. That's you.

I don't believe they lied.

You're just incredibly shallow when it comes to Biden. You're obsessed with it. It's comical. You're a parody of yourself. You rant and whine about nothing happening with Hunter, and when it does you call it worthless.

That thing dropped around 12:30pm and by 12:41pm you were posting. You likely met your exercise goals for day as fast as you got to your computer.

Too?

You're just incredibly shallow when it comes to Biden. You're obsessed with it. It's comical. You're a parody of yourself. You rant and whine about nothing happening with Hunter, and when it does you call it worthless.

That thing dropped around 12:30pm and by 12:41pm you were posting. You likely met your exercise goals for day as fast as you got to your computer.

The Biden’s are a corrupt family. Flush them out and move on.

Too?

Never post from my office computer. I was on road in my vehicle. Heard news conference and posted. Wrong as usual.

I'm hoping they both end up in jail prior to the election...
Now, now, don't get a hernia or anything over visions of Joe Biden sitting in jail.

As Republican Robert Mueller wrote on p.1 of Vol. 2 of his report, "The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that “the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions” in violation of “the constitutional separation of powers.”

For that reason, Mueller said he decided not to pursue Trump who was then still in office.

You did read Mueller's report, didn't you?

I agree with the bolded but I got to say that the vast majority of your left wing compatriots labeled them as anything but when they were running ot actually held office. They only became decent guys when they weren't a political threat anymore.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
They have to compensate for having voted for Trump somehow. They should just admit they were duped and go on with life but the brain worms won't let them. So they've created this fantasy narrative of both sides are crooked to protect their fragile egos ..

and the worms ate into his brain.
You honestly think both sides aren’t crooked?

You’ve lost your edge.

Reactions: Indyhorn
I agree with the bolded but I got to say that the vast majority of your left wing compatriots labeled them as anything but when they were running ot actually held office. They only became decent guys when they weren't a political threat anymore.

Politics ain't beanbag. Political opponents are going to paint their opponents in the worst light. But accusing them of pedophilia and child trafficking and the like is taking it to a whole 'nuther level.

Worthless, just a firewall to protect The Big Guy.

The same guy who slow walked and allowed statutes to run is the special counsel. He gets to investigate himself.
Hunter/Joe texts after the special counsel announcement :

Hunter: ”Sweet,”

Joe: ”We are in the clear.”

Hunter: ”Garland came cheap”.

Joe: “Weiss being AG in my next term is a small price.”

Hunter/Joe texts after the special counsel announcement :

Hunter: ”Sweet,”

Joe: ”We are in the clear.”

Hunter: ”Garland came cheap”.

Joe: “Weiss being AG in my next term is a small price.”
So you think Garland and Weiss were literally bought off, quid pro quo?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So you think Garland and Weiss were literally bought off, quid pro quo?
I think Garland is blatantly political with his actions. Much of what he says and does make no sense if you remove his political predisposition. So yeah, Garland is paying back.

Weiss is more subtle. I have no doubt his role in whitewashing Hunter is a good career move for him.

Reactions: stollcpa
Now, now, don't get a hernia or anything over visions of Joe Biden sitting in jail.

As Republican Robert Mueller wrote on p.1 of Vol. 2 of his report, "The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that “the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions” in violation of “the constitutional separation of powers.”

For that reason, Mueller said he decided not to pursue Trump who was then still in office.

You did read Mueller's report, didn't you?
Did you see and hear Mueller testify about his report in congress? He didn’t write a word of it. I felt sorry for him.

Reactions: stollcpa
You are all those things. Add lonely old man as well.
@stollcpa is this all you post circle Jack off? Stuff like this. I hope I see you one day. You have absolutely zero personality. Just a triggered angry pos who needs his ass kicked. Feel free to dm me. I’d be happy to do it. Never content. Never entertaining. Just transparently triggered personal attacks. You need your nerdy ass pounded.

Stoll you should ban this piece of trash. Seriously. F this pussy. This is all he ever posts.

Last edited:
@stollcpa is this all you post circle Jack off? Stuff like this. I hope I see you one day. You have absolutely zero personality. Just a triggered angry pos who needs his ass kicked. Feel free to dm me. I’d be happy to do it.

Stoll you should ban this piece of trash. Seriously. F this pussy. This is all he ever posts.
Class act.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT