ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Worthless, just a firewall to protect The Big Guy.

The same guy who slow walked and allowed statutes to run is the special counsel. He gets to investigate himself.

Reactions: 76-1 and vesuvius13

The same guy who slow walked and allowed statutes to run is the special counsel. He gets to investigate himself.
Duh. It’s the JOE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY. They know how to win. They know the rules. Just kickin trump’s and conservative’s asses at every turn. Like the Dream Team does to libs on here. The irony is that some Dream Team members support Trump. Slump. The guy who cannot stop losing

I don’t understand. I thought Weiss had full authority anyway? Why does he need special counsel designation?

Was Garland lying to us? Would he do that?

When DOJ/ Hunter defense collusion was exposed in court, it necessitated some sort of pathetic face saving action by DOJ.

I suppose this is it.

God what a pathetic administration.

Untitled-attachment-00024.jpg

JFC. What's the problem now?
Pissed off that this will interfere with Papa Biden's campaign?
Pissed off it will distract from the next DJT indictment?

Some people are impossible to please.

Reactions: zeke4ahs and MrBing

I don’t understand. I thought Weiss had full authority anyway? Why does he need special counsel designation?

Was Garland lying to us? Would he do that?

When DOJ/ Hunter defense collusion was exposed in court, it necessitated some sort of pathetic face saving action by DOJ.

I suppose this is it.

God what a pathetic administration.
You guys are such ****ing hacks it's unbelievable.

So nothing will make you people happy, will it? Victimhood at its finest.
They have to compensate for having voted for Trump somehow. They should just admit they were duped and go on with life but the brain worms won't let them. So they've created this fantasy narrative of both sides are crooked to protect their fragile egos ..

and the worms ate into his brain.

So nothing will make you people happy, will it? Victimhood at its finest.
Victimhood? WTF. Are you talking about? I think you are just putting words in a post because you have nothing to say.

Garland is very passive with this announcement. He has no interest in actively pursuing any Democrat, only Republicans snd parents.

Weiss is the architect of Hunter’s unprecedented blanket immunity agreement.

This is just a smokescreen for left wing rubes.

Duh. It’s the JOE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY. They know how to win. They know the rules. Just kickin trump’s and conservative’s asses at every turn. Like the Dream Team does to libs on here. The irony is that some Dream Team members support Trump. Slump. The guy who cannot stop losing
117 years old, stage 12 dementia, still spankin’ that conservative ass.

Victimhood? WTF. Are you talking about? I think you are just putting words in a post because you have nothing to say.

Garland is very passive with this announcement. He has no interest in actively pursuing any Democrat, only Republicans snd parents.

One reason the plea deal broke down is because prosecutors wouldn't agree not to prosecute Hunter or others for additional crimes they might find during their investigation which is still ongoing. Maybe you are too impatient.

Why would Weiss risk his credibility here? He clearly isn't a Never Trumper--Trump appointed him to this post.
He already destroyed his cred with his blanket immunity agreement that almost went through but for an astute judge. He wasted no time in shit canning the judge.

Being appointed by Trump
Is a totally meaningless point. Judge Weiss by what he does.

Lol. Victimhood is whining, no matter what happens. You Trumpsters were screaming for a special counsel. Now you’re screaming about there being a special counsel. I repeat. Victimhood. Poor Donnie. His poor supporters. Always victims.

The judge found it when she read it. That is why the deal fell apart.
Prosecutors said no on that and the investigation was continuing. Why would that continue if they were planning to grant immunity? You choose to see the prosecutors as crooks but I can't believe they want to ruin their careers by being crooks. Why would they and who would they do it for?

Just stop it. Objecting to what has happened is not whining.

Weiss doesn’t even meet the statutory criteria for special counsel. Garland is just blowing smoke.
Yes. Yes it does. And now it opens the door to appoint a special counsel for Jared and his 2 billion and Ivanka’s flurry of Chinese patents, right?

kneading-butter-ugniatanie-mas%C5%82a.gif

When the other team is busy dunking on themselves, just watch and enjoy.
he's not even going to have to leave the white house to win at this point. just eating ice cream and sniffing hair and he still puts another one on the scoreboard.

He already destroyed his cred with his blanket immunity agreement that almost went through but for an astute judge. He wasted no time in shit canning the judge.

Being appointed by Trump
The immunity was tied to any charges related to the recitation of facts in the plea and then diversion agreement. I haven't found those to see if they contain facts relevant to any violations of the act covering foreign agents.

If you read the transcript of the proceedings, though, the prosecutors clearly didn't think they were creating immunity for those. The judge did a good job of sussing out this confusion between the prosecution and defense, and that they structured the deal so as to avoid judicial scrutiny of the whole deal.

Which raises the question: why did the prosecution do that?

Reactions: MrBing
Yes. Yes it does. And now it opens the door to appoint a special counsel for Jared and his 2 billion and Ivanka’s flurry of Chinese patents, right?
As a sidebar, it's interesting that NO ONE in Trump's family is doing much to publicly support him through these indictments. I did see a clip of Eric Trump parroting his dad by loosely saying "witch hunt" "unfair" and all that stuff, but Ivanka and Jared must be underground. Am I remembering correctly that Ivanka is now going by her married name?

I'm kind of surprised Don Jr. isn't more front and center. Maybe he's yelling on a youtube channel somewhere.

The immunity was tied to any charges related to the recitation of facts in the plea and then diversion agreement. I haven't found those to see if they contain facts relevant to any violations of the act covering foreign agents.

If you read the transcript of the proceedings, though, the prosecutors clearly didn't think they were creating immunity for those. The judge did a good job of sussing out this confusion between the prosecution and defense, and that they structured the deal so as to avoid judicial scrutiny of the whole deal.

Which raises the question: why did the prosecution do that?
“Deliberate confusion”

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Get your Republican and Trumper talking points here:

Considering how quickly those points showed up here, it's like they get that shit beamed directly into their heads from the mothership.

It's a shocker how many Republicans are disowned by the Trumpers.
Racists are hoping their hero can steal an election and make their great white state- my GOP will celebrate when the obsese dog whistler strokes out, my GOP does math and understands what 25% of our federal debt in just 4 years does

This proves they’re still investigating Biden, though that was already known. This gives him authorities he didn’t have as a US Attorney. This seems like a positive step.

Last edited:
This proves they’re still investigating Biden, though that was already known. This gives him authorities he didn’t have as a US Attorney. This seems like a positive step.
Remember, just a couple of weeks ago, the story was that Smith was being held back by the DOJ. Charging decisions were taken out of his hands, and his investigation was subject to political interference. We heard all about it at Congressional hearings, and in threads here about Congressional hearings. I'm pretty sure there was one day where Stoll started four or five threads on it.

But now that Weiss got exactly what they said he had been denied, all of a sudden, that's just another Democratic con.

It would be laughable, if it weren't so sad.

Being appointed by Trump
Yes actions are often the true arbiter of truth.
I’m on the side of those that a special council in this case is to continue to slow roll events.
May I be wrong.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT