ADVERTISEMENT

Official Trump/Harris debate commentary thread

That attack was weak to me, inviting the Taliban to Camp David is no problem. In fact, we should invite enemies to negotiate.

Reactions: DANC
Basically, they're letting Harris ramble on with the usual talking points. Trump's problem is he's playing defense, when he should be attacking the Biden/Harris record.

ABC never cuts off Harris, but they've cut off Trump several times.

As long as the 'debate' is a litany of Democrat complaints about Trump, it's pretty obvious Trump doesn't have a chance, and he's not helping himself much.
I don't think you can blame the mods for trump's performance. Cutting him off is probably helpful for trump.

That would be like Biden blaming his performance in the previous debate on the mods.

Just as laughable an excuse now as it would have been then.

Not to belabor a point everyone has already made or is planning on making soon, but it's really another sign of how smart the Dems were to kick their old fart to the curb. Harris is mediocre at best, but she's still better than anyone 25 years her senior.
1 old geezer is too much. Two would turn me into a purdue fan

Reactions: mcmurtry66
That one always kills me. It would be illegal for him to negotiate it. Is he promising to commit a crime?
Unless it is a state crime, it would never get to court prior to him giving himself a pardon for it. Look how well he has delayed the other cases. Need a decade to get a sentence lol

"First of all, I'm not Joe Biden"

They'll let her totally get away with that statement.

Quit being a victim. It makes you look weak. He's screwed this up himself.
I agree he's screwed it up, and he's had a lot of help.

Everyone knew ABC would do this, so it's not a surprise. The surprise is Trump agreed to be on ABC without having one on Fox.

Why shouldn't they? She's factually literally not Joe Biden.
Okay, when Trump was asked about his plan to replace or improve the ACA, him responding by talking about how he had some really bad people in his administration was peak TV. And then he finished with saying that he has some concepts for plans that we'll be hearing about soon would have been rejected by SNL as a joke that was too ridiculous to include in this weekend's debate sketch. Harris had to turn away to hide how she was laughing. It was like Christina Applegate and David Spade in Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker.

Trumps facial expressions have been priceless. Like the smart aleck kid cutting up in class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT