ADVERTISEMENT

Official Trump/Harris debate commentary thread

ABC has been criticized for bias and I don’t think they’re doing themselves any favors.

As for trump he’s getting destroyed. His campaign director better be on his car making employment calls
No debate moderator has ever been praised for his or her objectivity, no matter what. You can't win that one.

But however bad ABC is, Trump is doing this to himself tonight.

OMG. Muir just tried to hand Trump a win, and Trump said, "Get that the f*ck out of here."
What part was that? I keep muting the sound on and off because a person can only take so much of this.

She has some good writers though. The "Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people" one was good and well-timed. Don't know that it was fair for Muir to ask that question to her instead of to Trump though.

What part was that? I keep muting the sound on and off because a person can only take so much of this.

She has some good writers though. The "Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people" one was good and well-timed. Don't know that it was fair for Muir to ask that question to her instead of to Trump though.
Muir basically told him, "So, it sounds like you've recently stopped being an election denier, is that true?" And Trump said THAT'S A LIE!

I had to pause for about 15 minutes. These comments have me rushing to get back to the TV.

Harris in the Oval and a split Congress is probably the best outcome for our nation. Keeps us on life support for at least another four years.
I had to pause for about 15 minutes. These comments have me rushing to get back to the TV.
There’s no way this could have gone worse for trump

ABC has been criticized for bias and I don’t think they’re doing themselves any favors.

As for trump he’s getting destroyed. His campaign director better be in his car making employment calls
Basically, they're letting Harris ramble on with the usual talking points. Trump's problem is he's playing defense, when he should be attacking the Biden/Harris record.

ABC never cuts off Harris, but they've cut off Trump several times.

As long as the 'debate' is a litany of Democrat complaints about Trump, it's pretty obvious Trump doesn't have a chance, and he's not helping himself much.

Reactions: stollcpa
Basically, they're letting Harris ramble on with the usual talking points. Trump's problem is he's playing defense, when he should be attacking the Biden/Harris record.

ABC never cuts off Harris, but they've cut off Trump several times.

As long as the 'debate' is a litany of Democrat complaints about Trump, it's pretty obvious Trump doesn't have a chance, and he's not helping himself much.
ABC is bent but this is all on trump

Reactions: BCCHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT