ADVERTISEMENT

Official Trump/Harris debate commentary thread

No debate moderator has ever been praised for his or her objectivity, no matter what. You can't win that one.

But however bad ABC is, Trump is doing this to himself tonight.
CNN and Jake Tapper and Dana Bash were very good and Trump had no complaints.

But Trump is playing defense when he should be on offense.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Basically, they're letting Harris ramble on with the usual talking points. Trump's problem is he's playing defense, when he should be attacking the Biden/Harris record.

ABC never cuts off Harris, but they've cut off Trump several times.

As long as the 'debate' is a litany of Democrat complaints about Trump, it's pretty obvious Trump doesn't have a chance, and he's not helping himself much.
Just exactly how can Trump "help himself"?

He's actually said so many stupid things that he can't possibly start sounding as smart as William F. Buckley all of a sudden.

Just exactly how can Trump "help himself"?

He's actually said so many stupid things that he can't possibly start sounding as smart as William F. Buckley all of a sudden.
he could bring up his golf prowess

maybe talk about her ball handling?

• Love
Reactions: Noodle
I mean I’m shocked how bad he’s been. And she’s playing it perfectly. And I cannot stand her but her demeanor etc is perfect
Not to belabor a point everyone has already made or is planning on making soon, but it's really another sign of how smart the Dems were to kick their old fart to the curb. Harris is mediocre at best, but she's still better than anyone 25 years her senior.

Not to belabor a point everyone has already made or is planning on making soon, but it's really another sign of how smart the Dems were to kick their old fart to the curb. Harris is mediocre at best, but she's still better than anyone 25 years her senior.
right Trump is so damn stupid you just have to be able to respond and call out his lies and ignorance, she's capable of that, Biden was not

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT