ADVERTISEMENT

Official Vance /Walz debate thread

You rely on speculation. Not evidence. I can give the policies enacted by Biden and show the corresponding inflation spike. As corroborated by the fed. After all of the stays and stim it spiked to 9 perfect

I don’t want transformative gov. Cradle to grave benes. I want it shrunk. Biden Harris wanted fdr
You couldn't buy toilet paper at the end of Trump’s term. Pre and post recovery are two different worlds. You can't show me what the price of toilet paper would have been if Hillary would have been elected in 2016.

Tbf, that timeline is probably off, but the point stands.

Edit: Should we compare the stock market, or unemployment, from the day Trump took over and the day he left? Of course not.

Last edited:
You couldn't buy toilet paper at the end of Trump’s term. Pre and post recovery are two different worlds. You can't show me what the price of toilet paper would have been if Hillary would have been elected in 2016.

You’re missing the elephant in the room. Biden/Harris came in desirous of lasting social welfare change.

They gave out stimulus checks, extended unemployment benefits, converted tax credits to more monthly checks, stayed evictions, and forbearances. The consequences of same were inflation spiked. It jumped to 9 percent. That is the point. That’s their record. And now we are stuck with elevated prices, insurance, homes etc.

Look up the date this was passed and follow the monthly inflation data thereafter.

Your better argument, if you’re going to stick with speculation, is to say trump would have done the same. I don’t believe that bc I don’t think he’s a radical progressive.

Edit: Should we compare the stock market, or unemployment, from the day Trump took over and the day he left? Of course not.

When the US is sucked into War with Russia and/or Iran, then warheads Cheney/romney win whether there is a political party for them to reside in or not.

I read that piece. To crazed point, their were many factors that went into this inflationary period. In the big scheme of things, we disagree to what extent. But we do know that most(if not all) of Trump’s policies are inflationary.

Not only that. The largest single factor was probably how the Fed handled the situation. It was the fed chair appointed by Trump.

Not only that, but Trump has a history of lying, accusing, and attempting to manipulate the fed's actions for his own political gain. This might be the least talked about, but one of the most important norms that he broke as CIC.

Those are just a few reasons we should focus on Trump.
We should focus on Harris. She should be disqualified as unfit on the border alone. Adding 4 million to the non confined docket. That’s negligent. Pure negligence.

Trump had low gas, low prices, low inflation, low mortgages, low unemployment, peace in the world, and the social workers with their feelings blew it all up. Thank god for manchin and they’re losing the house. We’d be so fckd

Now Jan 6. Fair game.

Harris is simultaneously an effective and experienced executive who was the last person in the room on all of Biden's most important decisions as well as a useless appendage to the Biden administration who held no real power and shouldn't have to hold blame for any of the administration's failures.
Nice deflection. Been studying with JD? I asked him a question. If you want to post nonsense, at least attach it to whatever post you're trying to counter...

I asked for his list of Top 10 VPs. If Harris is the worst as he claims, I'm interested in seeing what makes his list of best...

Him prodding Jay Powell didn't have anything to do with inflation, but it is another serious example of why he is unfit for the office.
I genuinely believe we could be in real trouble if Harris wins. She lies incessantly and is incredibly dumb. That’s not a good combo and it evinces itself in what we see at the border. With equity of outcomes. With all of her radical stupidity.

And I’m not partisan. I see trump’s warts. He’s a bad pick. A bad Public administrator. I have a master’s in that stuff. And I depart from my brethren in that I like Obama a lot. In addition to being super smart he pulled us out of a dire economic time. And he made material change to the lives of people.

But Harris/walz. Bad bad news. Not bright. Radical. And lie nonstop. From little to big

I genuinely believe we could be in real trouble if Harris wins. She lies incessantly and is incredibly dumb. That’s not a good combo and it evinces itself in what we see at the border. With equity of outcomes. With all of her radical stupidity.

And I’m not partisan. I see trump’s warts. He’s a bad pick. A bad Public administrator. I have a master’s in that stuff. And I depart from my brethren in that I like Obama a lot. In addition to being super smart he pulled us out of a dire economic time. And he made material change to the lives of people.

But Harris/walz. Bad bad news
If you like Obama, you’re not our brethren.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If you like Obama, you’re not our brethren.
I know. Again you’re young. Gifted. But young. He inherited a pile of shit and pulled us out. I know. And what he did for pre-existing is more impactful than anything any president has done in my lifetime

There’s no evil like insurance co evil. And to not get coverage for someone suffering was hell for millions

Reactions: Digressions

One final word. I hope you post more. Different views completely but you’re an excellent voice for the left

Reactions: UncleMark
When the US is sucked into War with Russia and/or Iran, then warheads Cheney/romney win whether there is a political party for them to reside in or not.
Where does this fantasy about Trump being a "peacemaker" eminate from.? I venture to say that there were just as many global conflicts going on during Trump's Presidency as there are today. Maybe not as well known, but if we're talking US military deaths the 13 Marines killed during Biden's withdrawl pales in comparison to the 65 (45 in Afghan) who died during Trump's 4 yrs...

Biden wasn' the one who decided the US should recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, a move that inflamed Palestinian tensions and recruited thousands of new warriors for Hamas. And let's not forget Trump's overall bumbling of Afghanistan, releasing 5,000 Taliban fighters on the promise that they would kill terrorists...

A refresher on history...

Notice that Trump's Doha agreement promised US troops out of Afghanistan by May 1, 2021 2 months after Biden became POTUS. Also notice how the condition for the release of the 5,000 Taliban fighters (in exchange for 1000 Afghan political prisoners (not at all equivalent in terms of military effectiveness) was completed in Sept 2020, around 2 months before the election...

So Bien entered the Presidency with an impossible deadline of May 1 to evacuate all US Military personnel from Afghanistan. After the deadline passed the Taliban launched a blitzkrieg spring/summer assault not vs the US but against Afghan troops. Many of the Taliban fighters released in Sept were field commanders and they played a major role in the Taliban's rapid sweep across the country. Many of the Afghan "commanders" were local tribal warlords who worked out their own arrangements with the Taliban and often surrendered their forces en masse.

Even when the terrorist attack that murdered 13 Marines occurred in Aug the Taliban were not technically broaching the agreement that Trump had tried to work out to give his electoral bid a boost. The Taliban had refrained from directly attacking US troops, so had the US resumed hosilities we would have been the ones in violation of Trump's treaty. The Taliban knew that first Trump and then Biden were desperate to evacuate US troops, so they took advantage of the situation and exposed Trump's desire to be known as a "peacemaker".

Seven months after leaving Biden with a shit show, Trump called the Taliban "smart" and seemed to applaud the sweeping nature of their victory. Yet Trump was the one responsible for signing the agreement that effectively tied Biden's hands. At the time the Taliban swept to power, it was less than a year after Trump agreed to release 5,000 key Taliban fighters. Biden inherited an agreement which called for US troops to be out of Afghan in 2 months.

So exactly who did those "smart" Taliban outwit in negotiations? Aug 17, 2021, 3 mos past the withdrawl date Trump established...

"At the end of the day, her position and time as VP is being pushed aside, simply b/c she is/was, historically one of the worst ever at the position"

So you're repeating a Trump talking point
. And he's an idiot so we know he couldn't answer this question. But maybe you've taken the time to research the issue and aren't just spouting rhetoric...

So can you point me to your list of the Top 10 VPs and their accomplishments? Since you have anyone but Harris to choose from, it shouldn't be that difficult...
No--- I am repeating what the "experts" have said; Trump is repeating them. Lets not forget that not long ago, dems wanted her off the ticket.

I know. Again you’re young. Gifted. But young. He inherited a pile of shit and pulled us out. I know. And what he did for pre-existing is more impactful than anything any president has done in my lifetime

There’s no evil like insurance co evil. And to not get coverage for someone suffering was hell for millions
I lost a grandfather way earlier than I should have over it.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You believe there are 100 genders? Link someone that does.
Why is everything "literal" with you? No, I dont believe there are 100 gemders. I doubt anyone does. But that wasnt the point.

I believe there are two. There are many upon many upon many who think I am wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT