ADVERTISEMENT

Coach v Couch VP Debate - Oct 1

Compare and contrast JD Vance’s German to President Joe Biden’s

As someone who has trained dogs,their behavior is a direct reflection of the owner. That's why kids walk into my yard to pet my pit bull without question or hesitation,and he gives them a proper tongue bath in return.

All the tampon stuff has been debunked. Not that I would expect you to keep up with the truth.
No, it wasn’t debunked.

They’re trying to play word games with “boys restrooms” and “all restrooms”, but the bottom line is the bill requires that menstrual products be placed in ALL restrooms.

That obviously includes boys restrooms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
Coach will destroy the spineless pussy that stands for nothing.

You don't go from comparing Trump to Hitler to being his running mate if you had a spine.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990

You don't go from comparing Trump to Hitler to being his running mate if you had a spine.
Unless you come to the realization that what the media says,isn't true. He's smart(Harvard Law) so maybe in time you dumbasses might figure it out too.

Not holding my breath. Emotion has trumped intelligence with most of you. See what I did there?

Volunteer defensive coordinators get the moniker of “Coach” now huh? I have it on good authority he only joined the Football coaching staff to try and recruit players to his Gay club he ran for the school. He enjoyed the challenge.

Make sure you show the same deference to Tommy Tuberville.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LifelongIU77
Oh.

So, you "believe" he "mentions" that, do you.
It's a book. Shouldn't be hard to find out. How does it matter? If people start proceedings,but decide not to follow through,does that make them not married? So focused on shit that doesn't matter,but I don't see any of you bragging about her policies,or even knowing why you support her other than she isn't Trump....lmao...so pathetic. It's nice to know who got beat up at school on a regular basis though. Thanks

Volunteer defensive coordinators get the moniker of “Coach” now huh? I have it on good authority he only joined to Football coaching staff to try and recruit players to his Gay club he ran for the school. He enjoyed the challenge.

Make sure you show the same deference to Tommy Tuberville.
With football season starting soon, I have to ask.. Are you a Cults fan?

“The Minnesota law, however, doesn't specify in which bathrooms the menstrual supplies must be located; instead, it requires school districts to develop plans to ensure all students who menstruate can access free tampons..”

“The Minnesota law, however, doesn't specify in which bathrooms the menstrual supplies must be located; instead, it requires school districts to develop plans to ensure all students who menstruate can access free tampons..”
At issue is broadly inclusive language in the law, which states that products like pads, tampons and other products used for menstruation “must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12.” Republican state lawmakers in Minnesota had tried — and failed — to amend that bill so that it would apply only to “female restrooms,”

It’s all school restrooms 4-12.

“All students who menstruate can access free tampons”.

In districts in which student use the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity, which I believe is quite a few, that would mean tampons in the boys bathroom.

That was not a lie by Trump.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT