ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly on Trump

She needs get those low-propensity voters who are motivated by their pocketbooks and don’t care one way or the other about Trump or January 6th or any of that - and she needs to convince them that she can best address their grievances.
You think think that's what carried Biden in 2020? People who rarely if ever vote and were motivated by their pocketbooks to vote for Biden? I've never seen anybody make that argument and I'm not sure that's reflected in any exit polling that I've seen if that is what you are claiming.

You think think that's what carried Biden in 2020? People who rarely if ever vote and were motivated by their pocketbooks to vote for Biden? I've never seen anybody make that argument and I'm not sure that's reflected in any exit polling that I've seen if that is what you are claiming.
What carried Biden in 2020 was 1) trump fatigue and 2) the hope of uncle Joe. A quiet bridge to the next election

What we got was progressive insane joe and the opposite of a quiet bridge. So in 2024 that’s the stink that is weighing down Harris. A proper primary would have replaced Harris and any number of Dems would have had a fresh start to defeat a still stale trump

hqdefault.jpg
I understand not liking her. But to say a former AG of CA, 2 term Senator from CA, and sitting VP is not "qualified" blows my mind. Esp when the opposition consists of a failed con man businessman who literally was elected by people voting for a reality star, as well as a 1st term Junior Senator who has done nothing in the 2 yrs he's served in Government

How could you retweet something from someone that is obviously an idiot that most likely flunked 6th grade civics? That's DBM level...

I understand not liking her. But to say a former AG of CA, 2 term Senator from CA, and sitting VP is not "qualified" blows my mind. Esp when the opposition consists of a failed con man businessman who literally was elected by people voting for a reality star, as well as a 1st term Junior Senator who has done nothing in the 2 yrs he's served in Government

How could you retweet something from someone that is obviously an idiot that most likely flunked 6th grade civics? That's DBM level...
All just political positions. She won elections in a deep blue state backed by a machine she banged her way into.

lulz...

tenor.gif

John Kelly? Bwahahahaha.

He's a giant fraud. Full blown TDS. His nonsense has been refuted repeatedly. Tell me this isn't all you've got.
You’re a F***ing moron. So every general who has spoken up about their interactions with Private Bone Spurs is lying. The only ones refuting these reports are morons like you and your Hitler loving pals at Fox, and evidently the MAGA Republicans in congress. Not one has the stones to say this is disguting. No moral compass and none should be in congress. He made the suckers and losers to Private Bone Spurs in Arlington near Kelly’s son’s gravesite. You need to visit Private Bone Spurs in hell. You’ll likely have a home there. There is no shame in you in the cult. Over 700 former military officers, former administration officials, and national security officials signed an open letter about his absolute danger to the nation and you certainly must believe all are dems.
Well at least he’s got kid rock and Ted Nugent while the dems have Taylor Swift, Eminem, the Boss, Beyoncé and many more.

You’re a F***ing moron. So every general who has spoken up about their interactions with Private Bone Spurs is lying. The only ones refuting these reports are morons like you and your Hitler loving pals at Fox, and evidently the MAGA Republicans in congress. Not one has the stones to say this is disguting. No moral compass and none should be in congress. He made the suckers and losers to Private Bone Spurs in Arlington near Kelly’s son’s gravesite. You need to visit Private Bone Spurs in hell. You’ll likely have a home there. There is no shame in you in the cult. Over 700 former military officers, former administration officials, and national security officials signed an open letter about his absolute danger to the nation and you certainly must believe all are dems.
Well at least he’s got kid rock and Ted Nugent while the dems have Taylor Swift, Eminem, the Boss, Beyoncé and many more.
Kelly accomplishes more with his morning shit than dmbhoosier will ever even dream dream about doing.

The people willing to denigrate a real American patriot in service of Trump are those I can’t understand. We have a professed Marine shitting on Kelly just to defend a person who does not in any way deserve that sacrifice. It’s really sad.

All they have is lies and treachery. The sister has of Vanessa Guillen has completely debunked this atrocious Atlantic story. The National Examiner has more credibility.

You might want to do a little research on that. She did not say it wasn’t true. She didn’t like it being used for political gain. How in Gods name any Hispanic person like her could vote for that piece of crap is unfathomable. Let’s not forget there were very fine people on both sides in Charlottesville. Just wondering if you’re going to attempt a coup again if he loses. If so, just remember that a dem is in charge and he will have plenty of guns to put it down.

Bruce Springsteen and Eminem are really going to help them close strong and win the 2004 presidential election.

• Haha
Reactions: All4You

I think it was largely due to COVID.

I remember an interview that Tony Fabrizio did with Axelrod on that podcast and he was convinced that, but for COVID, Trump would’ve been reelected. And I got the impression that Axelrod agreed with him.

As Marine,I have followed Kelly for years and I don't trust what he says. He isn't a true Marine that tells the truth every time.
Like all the others he is butt hurt. Can't stand that Trump didn't like him or take his advice. Can't stand that he put over 45 years into military service only for a reality TV star to run for office and within a year become his boss. Can't stand that Trump won't go along with endless wars. These are the pettiest people alive.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

If elected, she would be the most incapable president ever. She confirms that every single day. She can’t think, act or talk in the moment. She can barely manage a scripted event. Her campaign can no longer hide her so they set up fake town halls, and interviews with friendly reporters that turn into train wrecks anyway— even with rehabilitative edits. Of course more interviews with non-friendlies are out of the question after the Brett Baier fiasco.

Her inappropriate laughter is increasing and her message is more and more unhinged Trump screeching.

Like all the others he is butt hurt. Can't stand that Trump didn't like him or take his advice. Can't stand that he put over 45 years into military service only for a reality TV star to run for office and within a year become his boss. Can't stand that Trump won't go along with endless wars. These are the pettiest people alive.

Like the hundreds of others. That seems credible to you? No one is looking for endless wars. It be nice of you to retire that nonsense MAGA talking point.

What a piece of shit you are.

I think it was largely due to COVID.

I remember an interview that Tony Fabrizio did with Axelrod on that podcast and he was convinced that, but for COVID, Trump would’ve been reelected. And I got the impression that Axelrod agreed with him.
You think people who rarely vote were motivated to vote because of Covid? Even if that's the case, which seems like a difficult thing to buy, wouldn't you mean his handling of Covid and not the existence of the pandemic? Even then, I'm not sure how Harris aspirationally appeals to people who were driven to the polls for the first time in a generation by a pandemic past presenting calm and level-headedness like she has throughout most of this campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT