ADVERTISEMENT

General John Kelly

Two of

two of the top four economies are red in fla and tx. But calif and other places have natural benefits. Hard to compare calif and its natural benefits to Mississippi. The truth is progressives are just cancers on communities. It’s not Dems. It’s progressives. As for whether pubs care about the poor I don’t know. I don’t believe in trickle down economics like most my brethren
What do you mean by trickle down economics? People throw the term around and I never know what they mean.

Gee and who started that breakdown of respect ?
Those of you that chose intolerance & to to vilify, demean, & insult anyone that voted for Trump Without any desire to understand why. You can try to pin it on one man, but there are millions like you just as bad as he is in that regard.

Read those posts of his and it’s just absolutely unbelievable peopke would ever vote for a man like that, not even considering his crimes, sexual assaults, etc. Who talks like that? And what kind of person supports someone who does? Talk about a lack of respect?
Wow, I hadn’t even read this when I typed my response, but right on cue….thanks.

What do you mean by trickle down economics? People throw the term around and I never know what they mean.
Tax breaks policies that benefit rich and corps with the idea more money will flow into economy and benefit all. Very generally

Tax breaks policies that benefit rich and corps with the idea more money will flow into economy and benefit all. Very generally
Sorry, all of those things are correct 🤣. I think a better way of framing your argument is something like…..I’m ok with higher taxes to provide a safety net for those who can’t provide it for themselves?

If you think about it a lot of taxes have zero benefits for large portions of the population. Obamacare, food stamps, and SS for example. I’m just for some of them for moral purposes. Anyhoo thanks for answering the question.

You don’t understand. That’s the point. 24/25 most dangerous cities are run by Dems. Crime isn’t a state issue. It’s a city county issue. Choosing state comparisons makes zero sense. The state of mo has zero control over the Stl mayor, da, police. It’s people electing cori bush types
You aren’t getting through her numbskull.

Reactions: 76-1
Sorry, all of those things are correct 🤣. I think a better way of framing your argument is something like…..I’m ok with higher taxes to provide a safety net for those who can’t provide it for themselves?

If you think about it a lot of taxes have zero benefits for large portions of the population. Obamacare, food stamps, and SS for example. I’m just for some of them for moral purposes. Anyhoo thanks for answering the question.
I just want to use my bitcoin. When can I?

There are unique challenges to governing big cities, just as there are unique challenges in poor, rural areas. It’s simplistic to blame all those problems on Democrats OR Republicans.
No it’s not simplistic to blame those problems on the Democratic left. The kids who are shoplifting, carjacking, and killing each other in increasing and unprecedented numbers had a black president of the United States during their formative years. Yet they are undisciplined, violent, and disrespectful in large numbers. It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots to a few specific policy initiatives championed by Democrats including Obama, Holder, Soros.

Those of you that chose intolerance & to to vilify, demean, & insult anyone that voted for Trump Without any desire to understand why. You can try to pin it on one man, but there are millions like you just as bad as he is in that regard.
But you’re not one, right? Nope, sorry, there’s no world that I’m just as bad as he is. I haven’t sexually assaulted anyone. I don’t make fun of people with disabilities. I’m not charged with 91 crimes. I’m not a pathological liar. I’ve read several books trying to understand why in the world anyone could support that man. I could understand in 2016 people who hadn’t done their homework. But 2020? Now? Nope .

No it’s not simplistic to blame those problems on the Democratic left. The kids who are shoplifting, carjacking, and killing each other in increasing and unprecedented numbers had a black president of the United States during their formative years. Yet they are undisciplined, violent, and disrespectful in large numbers. It doesn’t take a genius to connect the dots to a few specific policy initiatives championed by Democrats including Obama, Holder, Soros.
Oh bless you. You’re blaming it in the black president? That’s a really unique perspective.

Oh bless you. You’re blaming it in the black president? That’s a really unique perspective.
That’s right babe. They were in charge when these criminals were learning to be come adults.

But you go ahead and mutter about “unique challenges” and nothing will change.

Reactions: stollcpa
Crimes are driven by cities not states. Remove Stl and kc and mo wouldn’t have crime. Crime is an urban issue. Take out blacks and the most dangerous city in America would hardly have any murders. Again. Progressives. They destroy places.
And in the vast majority of Dem-controlled cities, crime is still near historic lows. Let's not blow things out of proportion.

And in the vast majority of Dem-controlled cities, crime is still near historic lows. Let's not blow things out of proportion.
from nbc news. things are improving as we move away from the post george floyd progessive/defund police bail nonsense.

But using data the FBI did receive, homicides fell in 30 cities by 9.4% in the first six months of this year compared to the same period last year, according to the council, which studies criminal justice policy. They remain 24 percent higher than in the first half of 2019 and 15% higher than in 2014, the lowest period recorded since World War II.

Gun assaults, aggravated assaults and robberies also remained higher in the first half of 2023 compared to the first half of 2019, with gun assaults up 39%, aggravated assaults up 8% and robberies up 2%.

Yes, that too. America is safer than just about any other time in modern history, despite what we see on the news.
No that’s not tru. The murder rate jump from 19 to 20 was the most in a century. Violent crime from trump to progressives skyrocketed. George Floyd. Progressives. Pandemic. The spike is what is salient. Not something 40 years ago

No that’s not tru. The murder rate jump from 19 to 20 was the most in a century. Violent crime from trump to progressives skyrocketed. George Floyd. Progressives. Pandemic. The spike is what is salient. Not something 40 years ago
The spike was real, but the raw numbers were still historically low. There was way more violent crime in the early 90s. Not even close.

The spike was real, but the raw numbers were still historically low. There was way more violent crime in the early 90s. Not even close.
The difference is in the 90’s we had strong bI-partisan legislation to control the violence. It worked. Now violence is returning because of left-wing dogma. We know what to do. The Democrats won’t do it.

The difference is in the 90’s we had strong bI-partisan legislation to control the violence. It worked. Now violence is returning because of left-wing dogma. We know what to do. The Democrats won’t do it.
Well fortunately we are. We are kicking out progressives. And it’s helping

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
But again so what.
Goat and I have both tried to feed you facts. You continually ignore them and say "so what".

Little bits and pieces seem to enter your brain, though, since (I think it was you) mentioned how bad NYC was before Guiliani became Mayor. That same late 80s/ early 90s period was the height of crime in America, and we've not returned anywhere close.

Yes, we should address what caused the recent uptick to get rates near half what they used to be, rather than one-third.

Fox News has apparently rotted away what few brain cells you might have once had.

Goat and I have both tried to feed you facts. You continually ignore them and say "so what".

Little bits and pieces seem to enter your brain, though, since (I think it was you) mentioned how bad NYC was before Guiliani became Mayor. That same late 80s/ early 90s period was the height of crime in America, and we've not returned anywhere close.

Yes, we should address what caused the recent uptick to get rates near half what they used to be, rather than one-third.

Fox News has apparently rotted away what few brain cells you might have once had.
Post 182. Fbi data. The spike reflects some policy. You’re in a cult. From your delusional made up stories about maga in your hood to your running to spout off on any time a white person shoots while ignoring the reality of violent crime stats. What you are is resentful. You hate being a man. You’re clearly a pussy. And you hate being white. You should just undergo a sex change and become a tranny and be happy. Go all in on your cult. We know it’s how you identify

Post 182. Fbi data.
Nobody disputes the one year trend, you ignorant drooling moron. Some people try to put in it a longer term context, in response to your shitpost rants and longings forthe so-called good old days, when crime was actually much, much worse almost everywhere.

Check crime stats in the late 80s as compared to now. This isn't hard.

Have you heard of Google? or Duck-duck-go? Maybe Ask Jeeves?

Nobody disputes the one year trend, you ignorant drooling moron. Some people try to put in it a longer term context, in response to your shitpost rants and longings forthe so-called good old days, when crime was actually much, much worse almost everywhere.

Check crime stats in the late 80s as compared to now. This isn't hard.

Have you heard of Google?
Who cares about the 80s. What is germane is what policies rhetoric and actions gave rise to a historic spike DURING THIS ADMINISTRATION. The one we will be voting on. It leaves little to the imagination why you are viewed as one of the board’s dumbest posters. You really are an idiot.

Historic spike?

Let's say the cost of a high end computer drops from $4,000 to $2,000 to $500 over 30 years, and then in one month goes from $500 to $600. Are you wringing your hands over a "historic spike" and claiming we have never ever lived through such computer pricing chaos?

IIRC I paid ~4K for a top-of-the-line color Macintosh in about 1990.

Historic spike?

Let's say the cost of a high end computer drops from $4,000 to $2,000 to $500 over 30 years, and then in one month goes from $500 to $600. Are you wringing your hands over a "historic spike" and claiming we have never ever lived through such computer pricing chaos?

IIRC I paid ~4K for a top-of-the-line color Macintosh in about 1990.
the murder rate was the largest single increase in a century. a century. so what loses credibility with your types from those of us who actually think is the tendency to defend your side at all costs. the false rhetoric that attended george floyd, the outright attack on cops, and progressives in office had a material deleterious impact on public safety. now a smart person would say "yes we see the spike and recognize the errors of our ways. i don't support progressive policies as they clearly failed in practice and rhetoric." but a stupid partisan like yourself will point to stats that are inapposite, will go back as far as possible to try to disclaim the causes, and will bend over backwards to defend the indefensible. it's why no one with any brain on this board considers you more than a clown. i'm wasting my time with you.

the murder rate was the largest single increase in a century
In terms of a one year % rise, yes, a rise from a level by far the lowest of that century, and even after the spike, far below the rate for most of that same century.

It has become obvious that we can't MAKE you think. Indeed, it's a waste of time.

In terms of a one year % rise, yes, a rise from a level by far the lowest of that century, and even after the spike, far below the rate for most of that same century.

It has become obvious that we can't MAKE you think. Indeed, it's a waste of time.
So you recognize that there was a spike. Correct? A significant spike: Gun assaults, aggravated assaults and robberies also remained higher in the first half of 2023 compared to the first half of 2019, with gun assaults up 39%, aggravated assaults up 8% and robberies up 2%. As well as the highest murder rate spike in a century. And you recognize this coincided with the actions and rhetoric of your cult. Correct? But you still won't admit their policies and rhetoric are no good. That's called willful ignorance. You are indeed a dunce. Don't vote.

Reactions: Spartans9312

This is when you know you're in a cult. violent crime spike. homelessness spike. cost of living spike. gas spike. foreign policy a mess. yet you still come on here to defend your cult. a normal person would simply say yeah this admin is losing. let's replace them. but not you. you feverishly adhere to your cult instructors. from day one of this administration to the present it's been one F up after another.

Reactions: Spartans9312
So you recognize that there was a spike. Correct?
You seem to be unable to read the English language. Of course there has been a spike. I have acknowledged that MANY times.

Do you recognize that EVEN AFTER THE RECENT SPIKE, rates remain lower than they used to be in the 80s and early 90s? Simple question.

This "unprecedented spike" has had the effect elevating rates of most types of crimes from 25-40% of what they used to be in the 80s, to 40-50% of what they used to be in the 80s. We all want this trend to be reversed. We don't want anything like the hellish crime rates of the 80s and early 90s to return.

Think. I know it's hard for you, with your rotted Fox brain.

In a lifetime full of really dumb years 2023 was by far the dumbest
2006 for me. Wtf man. I mean, really. Wtf. The drinking just out of hand, got married (stupid, stupid, stupid), bought a house (with the stupid 1st wife).

I really need somebody to just stand by me and nut punch me once in a while to guard against my own stupidity.

You seem to be unable to read the English language. Of course there has been a spike. I have acknowledged that MANY times.

Do you recognize that EVEN AFTER THE RECENT SPIKE, rates remain lower than they used to be in the 80s and early 90s? Simple question.

This "unprecedented spike" has had the effect elevating rates of most types of crimes from 25-40% of what they used to be in the 80s, to 40-50% of what they used to be in the 80s. We all want this trend to be reversed. We don't want anything like the hellish crime rates of the 80s and early 90s to return.

Think. I know it's hard for you, with your rotted Fox brain.
We aren't voting for anyone from the 80s. Do you realize the people you voted for NOW IN OFFICE are partially responsible for this spike? The 8os are about as germane as IU basketball. If you want the trend to reverse denounce your cult. Do it here. Publicly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT