ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly on Trump

All they have is lies and treachery. The sister has of Vanessa Guillen has completely debunked this atrocious Atlantic story. The National Examiner has more credibility.

The Atlantic has been around for 165 years which means it has incredible staying power for publishing "pure propaganda trash". The Atlantic is so far past your level of comprehension that any explanation would be a total waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
Trump is Hitler.

I honestly can't believe this is their closing sales pitch. They're dumber than I thought.

The Atlantic has been around for 165 years which means it has incredible staying power for publishing "pure propaganda trash". The Atlantic is so far past your level of comprehension that any explanation would be a total waste of time.
The Atlantic is terrible

So? Respond to the point being made rather than whether he heard someone else make the point.
Because Trump has presidential track record that allows many to offer him the benefit of the doubt. He’s also well known for bluster and it’s not difficult to discern the serious from the unserious.

The fact that you and brain dead still come here and faint on your couch every day, is an indictment on you. Not Trump.

I get told all the time that I only cherry pick stuff that agrees with my political views. Well what about the left? Kellogg was in the WH far longer than Kelly.

You didn’t watch that video or you wouldn’t be sharing it support your point. Seriously, what is the matter with you people. It’s like arguing with autists.
WTF is wrong with you? You think it's okay to go after US citizens with the miliary? I know he tried to do it in 2020 when protesters were in front o the WH and General Milley told him that can't be done. I guess you support fascism. Explains a lot about you nuts.

Because Trump has presidential track record that allows many to offer him the benefit of the doubt. He’s also well known for bluster and it’s not difficult to discern the serious from the unserious.

The fact that you and brain dead still come here and faint on your couch every day, is an indictment on you. Not Trump.
Nobody fainting over here. Just noting that whether John Stewart said something or not is immaterial. That you can't figure simple stuff like this out is an indictment on you, not on highlife.

Now that you've tried to actually respond to the merits of the point highlife was making, I can see why you went with complaining that Stewart said something similar because your argument is silly. There is no serious policy point ever made by Trump. He doesn't do policy. The difficult part isn't trying to discern the serious from the unserious. It's trying to find the serious.

WTF is wrong with you? You think it's okay to go after US citizens with the miliary? I know he tried to do it in 2020 when protesters were in front o the WH and General Milley told him that can't be done. I guess you support fascism. Explains a lot about you nuts.
No Harry. WTF is wrong with you? That you allow yourself to be manipulated so easily? See post #58 for an explanation on how you are being manipulated. The Harris campaign is splicing together comments from several different conversations and drawing bad faith inferences. You need to do better.

The first part is what crazed is referring to. But after "voters don't know her", your post is just dumb. She crushed Trump in the debate. It was a big success for her. Her interviews have been successful. She needs to do more of them.
Many pundits and pols saw her debate as her success. She certainly landed a lot of punches. If that is how you measure success, fine. But she squandered the lead with numerous episodes of incoherence and word salads. She can’t get beyond “Trump is a bad dude” message. She can’t explain “opportunity economy” in a way that makes any sense. Her anti-Israel messaging comes through loud and clear. She is full of vapid platitudes. She can’t relate to McDonalds employees or customers as Trump did. Her biggest advantage is she owns the umpires. That could be enough.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Nobody fainting over here. Just noting that whether John Stewart said something or not is immaterial. That you can't figure simple stuff like this out is an indictment on you, not on highlife.

Now that you've tried to actually respond to the merits of the point highlife was making, I can see why you went with complaining that Stewart said something similar because your argument is silly. There is no serious policy point ever made by Trump. He doesn't do policy. The difficult part isn't trying to discern the serious from the unserious. It's trying to find the serious.
My point is exactly correct. Trump is a known commodity with the American people, Harris is not and has yet to define herself or her policy. That's why leftists may complain she's getting too much scrutiny (in comparison to the most scrutinized President ever in Trump).

And yes. Passing other people's words off as your own is material. It's scummy, low and amoral. And people who engage in such behavior should be called out for it and embarrassed publicly like i did with brain dead.

Many pundits and pols saw her debate as her success. She certainly landed a lot of punches. If that is how you measure success, fine. But she squandered the lead with numerous episodes of incoherence and word salads. She can’t get beyond “Trump is a bad dude” message. She can’t explain “opportunity economy” in a way that makes any sense. Her anti-Israel messaging comes through loud and clear. She is full of vapid platitudes. She can’t relate to McDonalds employees or customers as Trump did. Her biggest advantage is she owns the umpires. That could be enough.
Cool story. I'll just agree to disagree and move on.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
So, the $1,000,000 question is whether the assessment in 2024 will be closer to 2016 or closer to 2020.

I hear what you’re saying - and I think I understand why you’d say it.

But ultimately I agree with Axelrod that Trump is not the movable number. If he’s right about that, then is this really the $1 million question?

My point is exactly correct. Trump is a known commodity with the American people, Harris is not and has yet to define herself or her policy. That's why leftists may complain she's getting too much scrutiny (in comparison to the most scrutinized President ever in Trump).

And yes. Passing other people's words off as your own is material. It's scummy, low and amoral. And people who engage in such behavior should be called out for it and embarrassed publicly like i did with brain dead.
The only person you ever embarrass publicly is yourself. That's why you are on user name three thousand.

P.S. You're just passing off the same point crazed has been making in this thread as your own. So scummy. ;)

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
No Harry. WTF is wrong with you? That you allow yourself to be manipulated so easily? See post #58 for an explanation on how you are being manipulated. The Harris campaign is splicing together comments from several different conversations and drawing bad faith inferences. You need to do better.
Oh my, you are one sick little cult member if you think that was conjured up by the Harris campaign. I think our tit for tat is over with I can see your a bit of a nut. Bye.

The only person you ever embarrass publicly is yourself. That's why you are on user name three thousand.

P.S. You're just passing off the same point crazed has been making in this thread as your own. So scummy. ;)
People will often make the same or a similar point. Especially when it is the correct one. People don't usually use the same four sentences verbatim. That's only brain dead. Jon Stewarts premise isn't even true. Trump is the most scrutinized President in history.

Ike used the 101st Airborne.
Congress had passed laws in after the ACW to allow the military to deal with threats to Blacks. This gave Ike a loophole around Posse Comitatus, he was following congressional law. There may/may not be similar loopholes for whatever Trump may want to do.

I hear what you’re saying - and I think I understand why you’d say it.

But ultimately I agree with Axelrod that Trump is not the movable number. If he’s right about that, then is this really the $1 million question?
What's the difference between 2016 and 2020? Turnout and suburbs moved to Biden. Dems gotta hope that the environment is more like 2020 and Pubs gotta hope it's more like 2016. Gotta keep those people who moved and amp those who don't vote as often.

Nonsense. You, Murt, and many others have assured me for years that our elections are very secure and fraud is impossible.

Nonsense. You, Murt, and many others have assured me for years that our elections are very secure and fraud is impossible.
I’m talking about those who call balls and strikes on campaign messaging. Kamala has a clear advantage

As far as election integrity is concerned, here is where I think we are:

1. The Democrats steadfastly oppose all voting integrity measures while claiming they are protecting the right to vote.

2. If people can cheat, some will

3. Our election statutes do not permit meaningful review of vote cheating after the vote counts and certifications.

4. Vote cheating is almost impossible to detect

5. The best defense against cheating is robust measures addressing how we cast and count ballots.

6. Back to point #1.

Reactions: jet812
I’m talking about those who call balls and strikes on campaign messaging. Kamala has a clear advantage

As far as election integrity is concerned, here is where I think we are:

1. The Democrats steadfastly oppose all voting integrity measures while claiming they are protecting the right to vote.

2. If people can cheat, some will

3. Our election statutes do not permit meaningful review of vote cheating after the vote counts and certifications.

4. Vote cheating is almost impossible to detect

5. The best defense against cheating is robust measures addressing how we cast and count ballots.

6. Back to point #1.
As far as illegals voting, Georgia audited all their voters and found 20 illegals registered and 9 of them had actually voted.

F there were massive voter fraud, wouldn't more people going to vote discover that they had already voted? I mean we know there is massive tax refund theft because that actually happens, a lot. I know people that has happened to. But we don't see it. So the thieves are just smart enough to virtually every single time steal the vote of someone who does not plan to vote?

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
General John Kelly seems like a great American. It is unfortunate that him and Trump did not see eye to eye.

I will weigh John Kelly’s opinion along with others when deciding who to vote for on November 5th.
As Marine,I have followed Kelly for years and I don't trust what he says. He isn't a true Marine that tells the truth every time.

• Wow
Reactions: ChicagoFineForNow
Whether you agree with that or not, that isn't fascism.

Washington put down the Whiskey Rebellion with regulars and militia. Was he a fascist?

Reactions: Spartans9312
As Marine,I have followed Kelly for years and I don't trust what he says. He isn't a true Marine that tells the truth every time.
When? Which division? Any MEU time? Floats? Which ship(s)? Which ARG(s)? Specialty? Enlisted or officer? When did you actually know General Kelly?

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
What's the difference between 2016 and 2020? Turnout and suburbs moved to Biden. Dems gotta hope that the environment is more like 2020 and Pubs gotta hope it's more like 2016. Gotta keep those people who moved and amp those who don't vote as often.

This isn’t what I was getting at, though. Trump got roughly the same share of the PV in 2020 as he got in 2016. The difference was less than a point. I’d guess he’ll be within a point or two of that this time, too.

But turnout was 6.5% higher in 2020 and Biden was the primary beneficiary of that in the states that mattered in both elections.

Trump’s performances have been consistent around his ceiling.

Harris doesn’t need to worry about getting her base out. She needs get those low-propensity voters who are motivated by their pocketbooks and don’t care one way or the other about Trump or January 6th or any of that - and she needs to convince them that she can best address their grievances.

Just wish you brought that same energy wrt to Tim Walz’s exit from the military and his myriad exaggerations and “misstatement's” of his record.

As long as we’re questioning people’s service and all.
I did. Didn’t take long to expose that as a dishonest hit job either that’s exactly what it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT