Kelly on Trump

Bowlmania

Hall of Famer
Sep 23, 2016
John F. Kelly:

• United States Marine Corps, retired Four-Star General
  • Gold Star Father
  • former Chief of Staff to President Trump
Much has been attributed to Kelly over the past few years about comments he reportedly heard Trump make. Kelly never denied the reports but never confirmed them - - until now. Trump's recent declarations that, in a second term, he will use the military against American citizens was the last straw for Kelly. "Even to say [that] for political purposes to get elected . . . is a very, very bad thing, let alone actually doing it," said Kelly.

Is American Exceptionalism dead? We'll soon find out.

John Kelly? Bwahahahaha.

He's a giant fraud. Full blown TDS. His nonsense has been refuted repeatedly. Tell me this isn't all you've got.
This is exhausting. For the MAGA crowd this is the boilerplate response to anyone who doesn't think Trump is king awesome of everything.

In fact, just use your response as a template as a reply to any less than flattering comments about Trump from his former administration. To save you some time, here you go:

<<<fill in the blank>>>? Bwahahahaha.

He's/She's a giant fraud. Full blown TDS. His/Her nonsense has been refuted repeatedly. Tell me this isn't all you've got.

It's never been refuted. Dismissed, denied, deflected, sure. Not refuted.
And it's not really a question.

When Trump talks about using the military to go after the 'enemy within' and then connects the dots and identifies Adam Schiff and the Pelosies as some of those enemies, it's kind of hard to not call that a fascist proposal.

People can argue whether or not Trump was a fascist in his first term, but there is little question that he wants to be a fascist in a second term. All you have to do is listen to him.

This is exhausting. For the MAGA crowd this is the boilerplate response to anyone who doesn't think Trump is king awesome of everything.

In fact, just use your response as a template as a reply to any less than flattering comments about Trump from his former administration. To save you some time, here you go:

He's/She's a giant fraud. Full blown TDS. His/Her nonsense has been refuted repeatedly. Tell me this isn't all you've got.
You're panicking.

And it's not really a question.

When Trump talks about using the military to go after the 'enemy within' and then connects the dots and identifies Adam Schiff and the Pelosies as some of those enemies, it's kind of hard to not call that a fascist proposal.

People can argue whether or not Trump was a fascist in his first term, but there is little question that he wants to be a fascist in a second term. All you have to do is listen to him.
he governed from the middle. He’s been indicted multiple times by Biden’s gov. Biden absconded with classified docs. No indictment. Biden tried to mandate vaccines. Biden’s speeches have been incredibly evil to half the country with his maga this and that. Let’s lock him up. Politically. Could go on and on. This fascism stuff falls on deaf ears bc it’s at once silly and hypocritical

Nate silver picked trump to win today
Groceries prices border and crime. Not this nonsense

Last edited:
John F. Kelly:

• Gold Star Father
Much has been attributed to Kelly over the past few years about comments he reportedly heard Trump make. Kelly never denied the reports but never confirmed them - - until now. Trump's recent declarations that, in a second term, he will use the military against American citizens was the last straw for Kelly. "Even to say [that] for political purposes to get elected . . . is a very, very bad thing, let alone actually doing it," said Kelly.

Your girl is getting her ass kicked. She sucks. Cry harder.

Reactions: stollcpa
I wouldn’t even let @Baller23Boogie d#ck touch a fruit pie and he puts his in cheesecakes🤨

You have 3 options for pies: Pumpkin, Pecan, and Sugar Cream. That’s it.
Sugar cream pie is a joke. Probably the most embarrassing state food possible. It's like being proud of a tradition of eating buttered bread, except buttered bread tastes better.

Best pies:
Apple
Pecan
Raspberry
Blackberry
Sweet Potato
Blueberry
Peach
Mango
Pumpkin
Chocolate Cream
Sugar Cream

My grandmother was German & taught my Mom how to bake pies. Late in life when my Father was diagnosed diabetic, she declared "That's it, we are cutting back. No more than one pie a week"

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
John F. Kelly:

• Gold Star Father

Context matters. Garland’s DOJ using FISA anti-terrorism statutes agains ordinary citizens about a local matter, pursuing voting litigation contrary to clear Supreme Court precedent, making a spectacle out of serious matters, are all more damaging to the USA than every bad thing Trump ever said

And Hitler did some good things. Why is that even an issue?

Context matters. Garland’s DOJ using FISA anti-terrorism statutes agains ordinary citizens about a local matter, pursuing voting litigation contrary to clear Supreme Court precedent, making a spectacle out of serious matters, are all more damaging to the USA than every bad thing Trump ever said

Marge Schott has entered the discussion. I am sure Stalin did some good things, Charles Manson probably did some good things. What is the point of that mention, I bet every human does some good and some bad.

All they have is lies and treachery. The sister has of Vanessa Guillen has completely debunked this atrocious Atlantic story. The National Examiner has more credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT