ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case you weren’t sure RFK’s campaign

Republicans aren't the ones worried about an RMK run, so that should tell you something.
Well RFK is pretty out there and full of conspiracy theories, so that fits in a lot better with Trumpers.

i wonder if Candidate Rodgers will make a campaign ad featuring his beliefs that Sandy Hook was an inside government job.
Maybe he can try to explain the Tartarians. That would garner the flat-earther vote for sure.

I don't know. I think you forget that you and your fellow Trumpsters were once backing RFKjr. He's an anti-vax conspiracy theorist. Who do you think he's going to take votes from?
I’d like to argue that point with you. He has spent most of his life seeing first hand how corruptible government agencies are, based on corporations having financial control over our political system. That is the crux of his stance on not ALL vaccines, just how the Covid vaccine was implemented. He is not anti-vax and in long form interviews he goes in depth about the topic.

Edit: RFK

I’d like to argue that point with you. He has spent most of his life seeing first hand how corruptible government agencies are, based on corporations having financial control over our political system. That is the crux of his stance on not ALL vaccines, just how the Covid vaccine was implemented. He is not anti-vax and in long form interviews he goes in depth about the topic.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/2024-election/rfk-jr-vaccine-claims-doctor/amp/
No. He was anti-vax before COVID. He was also a 2004 election denier who claimed GWB won Ohio due to election fraud.

No. He was anti-vax before COVID. He was also a 2004 election denier who claimed GWB won Ohio due to election fraud.
I just don’t think it’s as black and white as anti-vax on everything. Maybe he has the wrong conclusions, but he has followed the money of pharmaceutical companies that do business with government agencies. It’s dirty, corners get cut, and we pay the price.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT