ADVERTISEMENT

"Welcome to the end of Democracy"

Again. The fact that he did these things are very low bar. What alternatives did he have?
I will also add that I do believe trump is lying about the election. And that’s not okay. I just don’t believe it’s the threat to democracy going forward you do. Glad to have you posting again btw. we have too few posters capable of posting without taking shots or becoming unhinged. it's basically myself, marv, hoot, and you at this point. maybe brad

Yes, they can be and his are. Is there one in particular you would like to discuss?
Pick one. All you've presented so far are his opinions - you provide no backing for 'lies' - just doing the normal "Trump lies" phrase, on repeat. Meanwhile, ignoring all of Biden's whoppers.

Here's a specific for you - “First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period."

Well, we know that's a lie because he frequently called into Hunter's business meetings and met with his business partners.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China."

what we do know is that he did none of those things. instead he petitioned the various courts for redress. i.e. he stayed within hte system. then when charged and sued, w/ an argument to be made w/ political motivation, he again complied. so we have evidence of what he actually did, while others call for speculation of what "he will do" while ignoring what he actually did. it defies logic
I don't believe he tried, or would try to use the military. So, I removed your first paragraph.

Your second paragraph is full of facts. That all happened after his attempts failed and he didn't have any realistic alternatives.

None of those things would have mattered if Sidney Powell would have been AG, or Rudy would have been VP. We know those two were willing to lie and do his bidding wrt the exact things Barr and Pence refused to do.

As a freedom loving American, why should I believe the next AG will be more like Barr and less like Powell?

I don't believe he tried, or would try to use the military. So, I removed your first paragraph.

Your second paragraph is full of facts. That all happened after his attempts failed and he didn't have any realistic alternatives.

None of those things would have mattered if Sidney Powell would have been AG, or Rudy would have been VP. We know those two were willing to lie and do his bidding wrt the exact things Barr and Pence refused to do.

As a freedom loving American, why should I believe the next AG will be more like Barr and less like Powell?
Seriously? Uh, because Trump appointed Barr and not Powell, when he had the chance.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
why should I believe the next AG will be more like Barr and less like Powell?
i don't know what this means. the term ends with a hard date. thereafter trump would have become a civilian and biden as the new commander in chief would have the authority to order the military or secret service to remove him

otherwise congress sorts it out and I think a temp prez is put in place. there's no mechanism for trump to just stay

Reactions: DANC
i don't know what this means. the term ends with a hard date. thereafter trump would have become a civilian and biden as the new commander in chief would have the authority to order the military or secret service to remove him

otherwise congress sorts it out and I think a temp prez is put in place. there's no mechanism for trump to just stay
I mean Barr pushed back against the "bullshit" (see the video posted above). Powell spread it.

If Trump is elected why should anyone believe that the new AG will be like Barr? It's almost certainly going to be someone like Sidney Powell.

I will also add that I do believe trump is lying about the election. And that’s not okay. I just don’t believe it’s the threat to democracy going forward you do. Glad to have you posting again btw. we have too few posters capable of posting without taking shots or becoming unhinged. it's basically myself, marv, hoot, and you at this point. maybe brad
Back at ya

Reactions: mcmurtry66

You've got to realize the board leftists think House of Cards is reality.

If Trump wins legitimately, I'd hope that what Raskin is saying here doesn't come to pass. That said, I can't read the entire article you linked because you need to be a subscriber to the Atlantic to do so.

That said, it's hard knowing if Jack Prosebiec is ever being sarcastic. He's an idiot who will say anything for his brand and to get clicks. It's not clear that he was being sarcastic, but it is clear that he's a moronic click whore.
How would Trump or any other candidate win illegitimately?

Pick one. All you've presented so far are his opinions - you provide no backing for 'lies' - just doing the normal "Trump lies" phrase, on repeat. Meanwhile, ignoring all of Biden's whoppers.

Here's a specific for you - “First of all, I have never discussed with my son, or my brother, or anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses, period."

Well, we know that's a lie because he frequently called into Hunter's business meetings and met with his business partners.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China."
Trump won the election is a lie. It becomes a lie when you state it as a fact void of evidence supporting it, while ignoring evidence to the contrary.

We could be here all day discussing these guy's lies. I don't want to simply dismiss them, but probably won't spend as much time on them. I hear you. I would say the big lie is much more important than crowd size, and crowd size is less important than Biden's lies you and McM have posted. I have no other defense.

Trump won the election is a lie. It becomes a lie when you state it as a fact void of evidence supporting it, while ignoring evidence to the contrary.

We could be here all day discussing these guy's lies. I don't want to simply dismiss them, but probably won't spend as much time on them. I hear you. I would say the big lie is much more important than crowd size, and crowd size is less important than Biden's lies you and McM have posted. I have no other defense.
Sorry, it's not a lie. It's his opinion, which a lot of people share. If he lies so much, you should be able to come up with many examples, just off the top of your head.

So, since you didn't comment on the Biden lies I documented, I assume you think those lies are OK?

we have too few posters capable of posting without taking shots or becoming unhinged. it's basically myself, marv, hoot, and you at this point.
Classic!

How Fing stupid is trump. Total loser Pos. 4 days before an election he’s picking fights with republican govs. Scumbag.

How many times do I have to tell you that I think you’re a moron? What will it take to ever sink in? There will never be a time I respond to you substantively. Because you are stupid. So Fing stupid.

If you want to hold on to stupid bullshit conspiracy crap enjoy yourself. It evinces a special kind of stupid. The agencies are conspiring. The states are conspiring for election abuse. It's so fing dumb. I'm tired of all that too. Vapid tucker Carlson garbage

It has nothing to do with jobs you stupid F*uck!!!!!!

you're the dumb ass. holding on to your moronic anyone can get a job bullshit. backing biden. the guy is a dogshit president. times have gotten way harder the last four years. who gives a **** about that job you keep noting that doesn't have an ounce of buying power. if you are stuck in the hood there's no safe trailer park outside of bloomington to go to. get out of your tiny bubble. did you not read where i wrote VOLUNTEER. or that there is a GAP. your stupid ass is so beholden to D that you can't see the forest for the trees. college tuition. the price of a starter home. gas. everything is more expensive under that fing idiot. a car! to get to work. YOU are responsible for htis shit. now turn on your idiots rachel and psaki and stick your head farther up your ass.
I found these in literally two minutes. That last one in particular is something. Glad you didn't stroke out.

Just having some fun, and hoping not to trigger another meltdown.

We may have gotten it back, but for a time it in fact, would have ended.
Nope. You’d still be electing congressmen, Senators, mayors, water district commissioners, judges, and on and on and on. Same system would be in place.

And if a Trump had succeeded in getting the vote overturned, that wouldn’t magically happen. He used the courts and was referring to the Constitution. Had it worked, then we’d still be referring to the Constitution and using the courts.

Our “democracy” is federalized and diffuse, and rests upon large institutions and societal norms and attitudes, among other things. The President is just one part, too often over emphasized.

Classic!

I found these in literally two minutes. That last one in particular is something. Glad you didn't stroke out.

Just having some fun, and hoping not to trigger another meltdown.
i hope the recipients of those posts 1) learned something and 2) spent time examining whatever they posted to elicit my response and 3) felt sorry and remorseful for aggravating me

Any number of ways. Fake electors, finding a state AG who’s willing to “find” the minimum number of votes he needs. You know, some of the stuff he tried last time.
So, in this future hypothetical situation, what you are saying is if elected officials do as you say and find there is fraud and overturn it due to their findings, it’s illegitimate. But when elected officials look into it like this past election and determine there was no fraud, it’s legitimate? Got it.

I’m trying to emulate your calm, non-emotional posting habits. But I’m only human and perfection not within my reach, I fear.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I’m trying to emulate your calm, non-emotional posting habits. But I’m only human and perfection not within my reach, I fear.
You would have greatly enjoyed my reaction to faxed settlement letters to my 15 page demand that read as follows:

AAA
xxxx

Dear:

After careful review of your demand dated xxxxx I have been authorized to offer $1,835 to globally settle this matter.

Sincerely

Ohhhhhhhh you don't agree with my doctor's opinion regarding permanency. Then email me your medical degree. email me a copy today. i'm at my computer now. ohhhhhh you're not a doctor. ohhhhh. ohhhhh you don't think a jury'd see it that way. then email me your law degree. i'm at my computer. send it now. actually **** this stupid shit. just get me your supervisor. actually no. get me your supervisor two levels up

so dumb lol

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
So, in this future hypothetical situation, what you are saying is if elected officials do as you say and find there is fraud and overturn it due to their findings, it’s illegitimate. But when elected officials look into it like this past election and determine there was no fraud, it’s legitimate? Got it.
No, that’s not what I’m saying. Fake electors - like the one the Trump folks tried to install - aren’t elected/legitimate. Hence the word “fake.”

Sorry, it's not a lie. It's his opinion, which a lot of people share. If he lies so much, you should be able to come up with many examples, just off the top of your head.

So, since you didn't comment on the Biden lies I documented, I assume you think those lies are OK?
But I did list many of his lies above.

I did comment on the Biden lies in my response to your post.

The Earth is round. It doesn't matter who says the Earth is flat. It doesn't matter how many people believe that the Earth is flat. It is round. If after explaining how it has been determined that the Earth is round and debunking all the myths/beliefs that leads one to believe the Earth is flat, said person continues to propagate that the Earth is flat, they are lying (assuming they have the mental capacity to understand logic and reasoning).

No, that’s not what I’m saying. Fake electors - like the one the Trump folks tried to install - aren’t elected/legitimate. Hence the word “fake.”
lmao

Remember in 2016 when Democrats tried to convince electors to switch from Trump to Hillary? I do. But that's OK, I guess, since Democrats did it.

Don't act like Democrats accept every election as legitimate.

But I did list many of his lies above.

I did comment on the Biden lies in my response to your post.

The Earth is round. It doesn't matter who says the Earth is flat. It doesn't matter how many people believe that the Earth is flat. It is round. If after explaining how it has been determined that the Earth is round and debunking all the myths/beliefs that leads one to believe the Earth is flat, said person continues to propagate that the Earth is flat, they are lying (assuming they have the mental capacity to understand logic and reasoning).
No, you didn't list any lies - you note his opinions, which you called lies.

I presented actual, factual lies told by Biden, and still you respond with crickets. How can there be an honest conversation when you ignore what is posted?

I presented actual, factual lies told by Biden, and still you respond with crickets. How can there be an honest conversation when you ignore what is posted?

So, what would you like me to say? Biden lied? OK, Biden lied. There are ongoing investigations; hopefully, all the facts come out and he is properly punished for any wrongdoing.

I don't know what your point is other than to deflect. I don't feel the need to try and defend Joe Biden. But I promise, that whoever wins the next election will be my president. Just like the every president before...including Trump.

Just because you keep saying they're opinions doesn't make it so. He knowingly propagated claims that he knew was false for personal gain. He said something he knew was false in an attempt to deceive the electorate. That is a lie.

Now please explain to me how that's an opinion, instead of just saying that's an opinion.

• Love
Reactions: cosmickid
ajFVuf.gif

Just because you keep saying they're opinions doesn't make it so. He knowingly propagated claims that he knew was false for personal gain. He said something he knew was false in an attempt to deceive the electorate. That is a lie.

Now please explain to me how that's an opinion, instead of just saying that's an opinion.
Hmmmmm. It seems you’ve been gone awhile. Just to get you up to speed there’s been significant changes to the board. It’s now run by a collection of posters known as The Dream Team. I’ve hand selected them. Curated really. Since our formation we’ve amassed a record the likes of which no team has ever seen. Unfortunately our president of choice doesn’t match our standard of winning and regrettably we harbor some unfounded beliefs. One of which is that Trump won the election. We love that mules movie as well as the one about child trafficking. And we hate all things woke. That rogue spirit; that unbridled energy and passion is both our strength and achilles. Is what it is.

I hope this helps moving forward.

Hmmmmm. It seems you’ve been gone awhile. Just to get you up to speed there’s been significant changes to the board. It’s now run by a collection of posters known as The Dream Team. I’ve hand selected them. Curated really. Since our formation we’ve amassed a record the likes of which no team has ever seen. Unfortunately our president of choice doesn’t match our standard of winning and regrettably we harbor some unfounded beliefs. One of which is that Trump won the election. We love that mules movie as well as the one about child trafficking. And we hate all things woke. That rogue spirit; that unbridled energy and passion is both our strength and achilles. Is what it is.

That explains a lot. Thank you!🤣

So, do you guys give yourselves nicknames, or assume the role of an original dream teamer? Also, who do you play and how do you keep score? And even without any of that information I can tell DANC and snarlcakes are undefeated. Am I right?

Dream Team, 76 Hoosiers, 72 Dolphins, Floyd Mayweather, Seabiscuit, and that dork on Jeopardy that kept winning…….Greatness….in that order.

So, do you guys give yourselves nicknames, or assume the role of an original dream teamer? Also, who do you play and how do you keep score? And even without any of that information I can tell DANC and snarlcakes are undefeated. Am I right?
A formidable foe I see. The libs on the board. Yes they are both starters. DANC is in fact a captain. Our greatest player went by Cray. His weapon of choice a Gatling gun. His victories were so frequent and decisive the mods permabanned him. We keep score by the scalps we take

I’m more of a mix between Vinny the Microwave Johnson and John Stockton. I can come off the bench and score in bunches or dish out assists when needed (I also have a hairy chest and legs). I do whatever the coach asks.

A formidable foe I see. The libs on the board. Yes they are both starters. DANC is in fact a captain. Our greatest player went by Cray. His weapon of choice a Gatling gun. His victories were so frequent and decisive the mods permabanned him. We keep score by the scalps we take
I come off the bench when the coach can’t afford a “T” , so I’ll get an F2, and leave the patient to be fatherless afterwards. X! So to spay. Closer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT