ADVERTISEMENT

"Welcome to the end of Democracy"

I come off the bench when the coach can’t afford a “T” , so I’ll get an F2, and leave the patient to be fatherless afterwards. X! So to spay. Closer.
Your line about two separate dads doing exchanges at the police station still makes me laugh on a regular basis.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
MV5BMjAxOTU1NzgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzM0MTM3._V1_.jpg
I come off the bench when the coach can’t afford a “T” , so I’ll get an F2, and leave the patient to be fatherless afterwards. X! So to spay. Closer.
This is me.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Your line about two separate dads doing exchanges at the police station still makes me laugh on a regular basis.
Have you forgotten that my step daughter is actually named “Karen”? Swear to god!
To the best of my knowledge , they still do this and that’s been damn near 7 years!

Ohhh if I hadn’t updated.. theirs 3 dads now. But they are still together.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Sorry, it's not a lie. It's his opinion, which a lot of people share. If he lies so much, you should be able to come up with many examples, just off the top of your head.

So, since you didn't comment on the Biden lies I documented, I assume you think those lies are OK?
My favorite Trump lie was the Sharpie. So stupid, like him. Zero reason to lie except for his gigantic ego.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
So, what would you like me to say? Biden lied? OK, Biden lied. There are ongoing investigations; hopefully, all the facts come out and he is properly punished for any wrongdoing.

I don't know what your point is other than to deflect. I don't feel the need to try and defend Joe Biden. But I promise, that whoever wins the next election will be my president. Just like the every president before...including Trump.
What do I want? I want the self-righteous whining about Trump's lies stopped by Biden supporters, whose candidate lies more, and on more substantial issues.

I also want you to see that what you call lies are nothing but opinions. I can see that that's impossible - your mind is made up and you're not changing it, even when shown otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
That explains a lot. Thank you!🤣

So, do you guys give yourselves nicknames, or assume the role of an original dream teamer? Also, who do you play and how do you keep score? And even without any of that information I can tell DANC and snarlcakes are undefeated. Am I right?
Yes

Just because you keep saying they're opinions doesn't make it so. He knowingly propagated claims that he knew was false for personal gain. He said something he knew was false in an attempt to deceive the electorate. That is a lie.

Now please explain to me how that's an opinion, instead of just saying that's an opinion.
So, you can get inside his mind and know what he 'knew'?

You should change your handle to "Kreskin".

What do I want? I want the self-righteous whining about Trump's lies stopped by Biden supporters, whose candidate lies more, and on more substantial issues.

I also want you to see that what you call lies are nothing but opinions. I can see that that's impossible - your mind is made up and you're not changing it, even when shown otherwise.
That time that Dig broke DANC’s spirit and made him cry.
😀
Be careful…he’ll put you on ignore next.

Reactions: Digressions
So, you've shown a video of Barr that proves Trump still thought he won.

You claim he 'lied' and I said it was his opinion. You have proved me right that you are wrong in what you think Trump thought.

This is old news from an AG that didn't even bother to investigate any claims of fraud, as he himself admits.

Ok. Got it. No question the 2020 election was legit!
That's what about 61 judges determined. Dozens of them had been appointed by Trump.

One consistently-found legal ruling was that the lawyers arguing that the 2020 election was fraudulent were incompetent, wasting the court's time with frivolous unsubstantiated nonsense, and that they quite possibly should be barred from practicing law. To call the cases ham-handed is an insult to ham-handed efforts everywhere.

Are you against the judicial process?

That's what about 61 judges determined. Dozens of them had been appointed by Trump.

One consistently-found legal ruling was that the lawyers arguing that the 2020 election was fraudulent were incompetent, wasting the court's time with frivolous unsubstantiated nonsense, and that they quite possibly should be barred from practicing law. To call the cases ham-handed is an insult to ham-handed efforts everywhere.

No, that's not what the 61 judges determined.

Why do you lie like that? Or do you not know better?

Barr is a smart guy. Makes a great witness.

Having worked with both career bureaucrats and their politically appointed boses, I prefer the career bureaucrats.

Realize the career bureaucrats drive the elected pols cazy, but when it comes to experience and following long established rules, procedures, and traditions the career guys understand what better serves the interests of the public.

Barr strikes me as someone who understands this. Following tradition and rules trumps politics.

Having worked with both career bureaucrats and their politically appointed boses, I prefer the career bureaucrats.

Realize the career bureaucrats drive the elected pols cazy, but when it comes to experience and following long established rules, procedures, and traditions the career guys understand what better serves the interests of the public.

Barr strikes me as someone who understands this. Following tradition and rules trumps politics.
Barr wasn't going to get in the middle of it, so he basically ignored any claims of election fraud. In fairness to him, there wasn't enough time between the election and inauguration to do a proper investigation anyway.

But Barr knows how to play both sides and avoid any responsibility, and that's where I have an issue with him. Plus the fact his DoJ wasn't more aggressive in going after Hunter on his tax issues - letting the statute of limitations run out on 2 years of tax fraud is unconscionable. (I think they ran out under Barr - maybe it was Garland. Either way, there is no excuse and cause for immediate dismissal)

So, you've shown a video of Barr that proves Trump still thought he won.

You claim he 'lied' and I said it was his opinion. You have proved me right that you are wrong in what you think Trump thought.
My claim is that Trump is lying about winning the 2020 election. A claim he is still making today.
This is old news from an AG that didn't even bother to investigate any claims of fraud, as he himself admits.
All the best people, right? He didn't say he didn't investigate the claims of fraud, in fact he said that there were so many claims that they were playing whack-a-mole. In fact, it was his first sentence.

The video also shows that Trump persisted in telling those lies, the very next day. He claimed as evidence to support his claims of winning the election that the Dominion machines were rigged and a vote dump occurred in Michigan. Trump was given a logical explanation for the Michigan vote dump. He cited the same claims that were debunked the day before and omitted all the evidence to the contrary.

As for the Dominion voting machines being rigged, we know how that ended, correct?

So, his evidence is void of fact, there is ample evidence to the contrary, yet he still claims the election was stolen.

Are we ready to see what Powell, Giuliani, Chesebro, and Ellis, are up to these days? Even without citations, have you asked yourself, if DJT had all this evidence of voter fraud, why he was asking the Georgia SoS to find votes?

DJT to this day claims he won, and his claims are still void of any evidence. The winner of the 2020 election is your president. The Earth is round. 2+2=4. The moon isn't made of cream cheese. Trump lost. Only one us knows when we're being lied to. Those are all facts. Good day.

Side note: It's fun to go back and watch Giuliani's press conferences. He'd be a terrible poker player. His tell is when he lifts his eyebrows and bugs his eyes. Clockwork.

Oh, and, DANC, Fani Willis is lying too. Thought I should throw that in here, given your struggles. 🤣

My claim is that Trump is lying about winning the 2020 election. A claim he is still making today.

All the best people, right? He didn't say he didn't investigate the claims of fraud, in fact he said that there were so many claims that they were playing whack-a-mole. In fact, it was his first sentence.

The video also shows that Trump persisted in telling those lies, the very next day. He claimed as evidence to support his claims of winning the election that the Dominion machines were rigged and a vote dump occurred in Michigan. Trump was given a logical explanation for the Michigan vote dump. He cited the same claims that were debunked the day before and omitted all the evidence to the contrary.

As for the Dominion voting machines being rigged, we know how that ended, correct?

So, his evidence is void of fact, there is ample evidence to the contrary, yet he still claims the election was stolen.

Are we ready to see what Powell, Giuliani, Chesebro, and Ellis, are up to these days? Even without citations, have you asked yourself, if DJT had all this evidence of voter fraud, why he was asking the Georgia SoS to find votes?

DJT to this day claims he won, and his claims are still void of any evidence. The winner of the 2020 election is your president. The Earth is round. 2+2=4. The moon isn't made of cream cheese. Trump lost. Only one us knows when we're being lied to. Those are all facts. Good day.

Side note: It's fun to go back and watch Giuliani's press conferences. He'd be a terrible poker player. His tell is when he lifts his eyebrows and bugs his eyes. Clockwork.

Oh, and, DANC, Fani Willis is lying too. Thought I should throw that in here, given your struggles. 🤣
You continue to confuse lies with opinions.

When all 61 challenges aren't even heard by a court, I can understand why Trump thinks he was screwed.

'Ample evidence to the contrary'
doesn't keep the board dupes here from STILL thinking Russian Collusion is real. Perhaps you think so, too?

Are they, or you, lying???

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania

Nope. I am not. But if anyone examines what took place during the 2020 election and it doesn't raise an eyebrow, then I feel they are being naive. After all that took place in 2020 with covid, the lies surrounding it, our politicians being dishonest, the scams around steele dossier, fbi having agendas, media corruption, and on and one, forgive me if I don't trust the judges here. Trump appointed or not. In summary, I do not trust our federal gov't. At all.

Edit: I'll add this. Had all these said judges ruled otherwise and in Trump's favor, then the lefties all come out and say it's corrupt. My take is that regardless of the ruling, the system is not fair. It is rigged. It plays favorites and it's driven by money and greed. Our gov't is a cesspool swamp of greed and corruption. Would love to see term limits for house and senate as well as an age cap. Even if that did happen, big money would still find it's way in.

Last edited:
Barr wasn't going to get in the middle of it, so he basically ignored any claims of election fraud. In fairness to him, there wasn't enough time between the election and inauguration to do a proper investigation anyway.

But Barr knows how to play both sides and avoid any responsibility, and that's where I have an issue with him. Plus the fact his DoJ wasn't more aggressive in going after Hunter on his tax issues - letting the statute of limitations run out on 2 years of tax fraud is unconscionable. (I think they ran out under Barr - maybe it was Garland. Either way, there is no excuse and cause for immediate dismissal)

Barr's call on the Hunter Biden tax evasion case wasn't to appoint a DOJ special counsel as Trump wanted, but to allow the attorney general of Delaware to continue his investigation. It wasn't as if no one was investigating the case.

Don't know if the fact Barr was leaving office played onto his decision.

Barr's call on the Hunter Biden tax evasion case wasn't to appoint a DOJ special counsel as Trump wanted, but to allow the attorney general of Delaware to continue his investigation. It wasn't as if no one was investigating the case.
Uh.... you think the Attorney General of DELAWARE is going to be objective? That case languished for YEARS on what many others have said was an open-and-shut case.

It was exactly as if no one was investigating the case.

Uh.... you think the Attorney General of DELAWARE is going to be objective? That case languished for YEARS on what many others have said was an open-and-shut case.

It was exactly as if no one was investigating the case.

Have no idea if the attorney general of Delaware who investigated the Biden case could have managed an impartial investigation.

Possibly Barr left office trying not to look like a lackey of Trump's. Who knows for sure.

I've always contended a president should always maintain an arm's length distance from the Attorney General. Barr may very well be following this tradition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlmania
Nope. I am not. But if anyone examines what took place during the 2020 election and it doesn't raise an eyebrow, then I feel they are being naive. After all that took place in 2020 with covid, the lies surrounding it, our politicians being dishonest, the scams around steele dossier, fbi having agendas, media corruption, and on and one, forgive me if I don't trust the judges here. Trump appointed or not. In summary, I do not trust our federal gov't. At all.

Edit: I'll add this. Had all these said judges ruled otherwise and in Trump's favor, then the lefties all come out and say it's corrupt. My take is that regardless of the ruling, the system is not fair. It is rigged. It plays favorites and it's driven by money and greed. Our gov't is a cesspool swamp of greed and corruption. Would love to see term limits for house and senate as well as an age cap. Even if that did happen, big money would still find its way in.
Re the courts: most (all?) were state courts not federal.

And your statement about it all being rigged, if in reference to the courts, is wrong. 99.9% of US judges aren’t driven to decide cases by money or greed.

Reactions: Spartans9312

Edit: I'll add this. Had all these said judges ruled otherwise and in Trump's favor, then the lefties all come out and say it's corrupt. My take is that regardless of the ruling, the system is not fair. It is rigged. It plays favorites and it's driven by money and greed. Our gov't is a cesspool swamp of greed and corruption. Would love to see term limits for house and senate as well as an age cap. Even if that did happen, big money would still find it's way in.

aajohn, your judgements are shared by good many Americans. A good many others would completely disagree.

To me, the fact we disagree so sharply is the real threat to our democracy. Not either Trump or Biden.

Presidents come and go, but our ever growing divisiveness and complete intolerance of the other party makes a functioning democracy virtually impossible.

You continue to confuse lies with opinions.

When all 61 challenges aren't even heard by a court, I can understand why Trump thinks he was screwed.

'Ample evidence to the contrary' doesn't keep the board dupes here from STILL thinking Russian Collusion is real. Perhaps you think so, too?

Are they, or you, lying???
You're in quite a shit-posting frenzy, danc, but that's always good for a few laughs.

Trump's Big Lie is, in fact, a lie and not an opinion. All of his legal challenges, audits and recounts failed.

The Big Lie should probably be called the Best Lie, because Don the Con has done his work well. In a Washington Post/University of Maryland poll in late December, just 31% of Republican respondents said Biden was legitimately elected. You're clearly part of the 69.

But back to The [Big and Best] Lie. Here are some comments from a couple of judges who heard and decided Trump's baseless post-election claims.

1) US District Court Judge Matthew Brann (Republican and Federalist Society member): Trump "presented strained legal arguments without merit, and speculative accusations [of voter fraud] unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populous state (Pennsylvania). Our people, laws and institutions demand more."

2) US Court of Appeals Judge for the 3rd Circuit Stephanos Bibas (appointed to the court by Trump): "Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

But carry on with your bullshit, danc. Fortunately anyone with a brain can see through it.

Reactions: Digressions
Corruption comes in many forms.

What is there about our system which causes corruption ? Has it always been subject to corruption ?
Yes. I believe it’s always been corrupt. A singular answer to your question is money as the cause. Going deeper than that is personal gain (politician) and not operating in the interest of their constituents. I cannot explain how nearly all politicians go into office with average wealth and leave worth 10’s to 100’s of millions of wealth and have the income of an elected official. They get onto the ticket because of 100’s of millions spent on campaigns so they may be elected. Those same heavy donors want ROI. And they get it. And the politicians get paid. And the only question is who isn’t on the take. It’s corrupt.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT