ADVERTISEMENT

I too am a very stable genius

latest

I was just attempting to get you to lighten up (pun intended). I really think you would benefit from smoking pot every now and again. No need to get nasty: this actually proves my point. If you were high every now and again, you wouldn't be as angry and would see how silly it is to exert energy being nasty to other people on a free internet message board.

Many Americans alter their mind with some sort of substance: alcohol, coffee, tobacco, etc. I wouldn't assume their lives are "grim and dismal" when they aren't "altering their minds" with substances.

I smoke a brisket now and then, that usually makes me happy.

If you think I’m nasty in this thread, your mind altering happy substance failed.

Reactions: Lucy01
There is already video up ....lol. The anthem he finds so important and complains about disrespect . Yet he can't bother to learn the words. Oh my.
Neither of us like him but this is the kind of dumb stuff that waters down valid criticism. I watched it and all you can tell from that video is that he chose not to sing during parts of it and that doesn't mean he doesn't know it. He might not know if but we don't know he doesn't know it. I see people do what Trump did during the anthem all the time and I have done it and I know every word for sure. I think we should stop the silly criticism and stick with the big stuff. People say that he's criticized for everything now and they're right and I think they're just tuning it out because of all the dumb shit criticism. I find myself doing it and I don't want to miss anything important. o_O

It wouldn't be a thing at all were it not for his uproar about the anthem. And it's Trump. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't know the words.

Neither of us like him but this is the kind of dumb stuff that waters down valid criticism. I watched it and all you can tell from that video is that he chose not to sing during parts of it and that doesn't mean he doesn't know it. He might not know if but we don't know he doesn't know it. I see people do what Trump did during the anthem all the time and I have done it and I know every word for sure. I think we should stop the silly criticism and stick with the big stuff. People say that he's criticized for everything now and they're right and I think they're just tuning it out because of all the dumb shit criticism. I find myself doing it and I don't want to miss anything important. o_O
Yeah, it's not like he had the gall to use fancy mustard, or something.

Reactions: MrBing
I agree with this 100%. Obviously I didn't get that point across last night to a couple of posters, or they chose to ignore it.

Since I'm not allowed to ignore you, I'll respond instead. No, you didn't come close to putting to say nothing of getting across a point with the clarity and composure of MrBing.
I would love for you to ignore me. I believe both of our lives would be better for it.

Reactions: Lucy01
I agree with this 100%. Obviously I didn't get that point across last night to a couple of posters, or they chose to ignore it.
Your problem was you actually thought it was a point that needed to be made. Maybe Zeke needed to settle down a bit, but otherwise, you were the one overreacting. Can't even distinguish between serious criticism and a little joke.

Reactions: meridian
Your problem was you actually thought it was a point that needed to be made. Maybe Zeke needed to settle down a bit, but otherwise, you were the one overreacting. Can't even distinguish between serious criticism and a little joke.
Pot meet kettle :D

You really don't. Better pay attention.
I am paying attention. That's the reason why I know you are lying!

On second thought, maybe you are right. Maybe you are not lying. Maybe you are posting all those non-truth because you believe they are the truth! Maybe you don't know the difference between truth and lying, in which case, you need a shrink, not us telling you not to lie. That explains why you worship the master of lies and deceits.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am paying attention. That s the reason why I know you are lying!

On second thought, maybe you are right. Maybe you are not lying. Maybe you are posting all those non-truth because you believe they are the truth! Maybe you don't know the difference between truth and lying, in which case, you need a shrink, not us telling you not to lie. That explains why you worship the master of lies and deceits.
:rolleyes:
You mean I am not aloneo_O

I didn't think it needed to be made. I knew it would be made. There is a difference.

Just focus on the things that actually matter. You guys have plenty of ammo, but for some reason seem to focus on total non issues. Maybe not you, but 1 or 2 posters here definitely.

This is 239lbs?
maxresdefault.jpg

He’s 1lb from Obese according to the replies on that, how convenient!!! Seriously folk!!
I am guessing that they are making weight scales like how they are selling bras.

The Trump diet is the new Elvis diet now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT