ADVERTISEMENT

SOTU serious thread

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
Just in case anyone wants to have an actual discussion. You don't have to be super polite, just don't muck up the place with unnecessary shit-throwing.

For my part, I think the most important thing for Biden tonight is to appear sharp and engaged. Far more important than what he says. Hot take, I know.

ap22144855993656-1-1667591477.jpg

Cute Republican Senator giving the rebuttal. Who is she and where has she been hiding?

Just in case anyone wants to have an actual discussion. You don't have to be super polite, just don't muck up the place with unnecessary shit-throwing.

For my part, I think the most important thing for Biden tonight is to appear sharp and engaged. Far more important than what he says. Hot take, I know.
I don’t disagree. I actually spoke to a guy in the office who bc opted for him and that’s his bar. Nothing about content, message, policy, etc. simply, does the dude appear to have his faculties and appear reasonably cognitively together. Pretty low bar.

Reactions: DANC
ap22144855993656-1-1667591477.jpg

Cute Republican Senator giving the rebuttal. Who is she and where has she been hiding?
First term senator giving rebuttal? Interesting. I could play the identity politics help we need to get women back card…

Your denigration and undermining of attractive, Conservative women is consistent at least.
Except I didn’t say anything denigrating. I know nothing about her except she’s cute. Just like you know nothing about her.

Yes you did. You implied she got chosen for the rebuttal just because Republicans are trying to win over women.

That’s disgusting. You are a disgusting misogynist.
Says a Trump supporter lmao.

Picking a woman to help with the women vote or a minority to help with with the minority vote is a common tactic by both parties. It is hardly a stretch or below the belt to point it out.

He‘ll be just fine with being sharp and engaged. He will be well-rehearsed, well-prepared, and amped up on stimulants. He might even stick a punch line with a couple of jokes.

All that will last until the next gaff, the next appearance not knowing where to go on stage, or the next vacant stare while searching for a word or phrase.

I think his plan for the United States to build a port in Gaza will go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

What is the over/under on the word “folks”?

Reactions: 76-1, DANC and sku
Didn’t we used to have a patriots fan posting here? He used to post a lot about them when they were winning but he doesn’t seem to post much anymore.

I wonder why?
I generally respond to any and all shitposts by Coltish turds, but there hasn't been much to respond to, ever since the Colts ditched Pay-me-a-ton and his neckbolts. And since even Colts fans could no longer deny the greatest NFL dynasty of the Super Bowl era, led by the GOAT QB.

I generally respond to any and all shitposts by Coltish turds, but there hasn't been much to respond to, ever since the Colts ditched Pay-me-a-ton and his neckbolts. And since even Colts fans could no longer deny the greatest NFL dynasty of the Super Bowl era, led by the GOAT QB.
Not a Patriots fan and neither should you be Indiana boy.

But people who try to tear down their success (aka Colts fans) are losers.

The Bears upcoming decision on QB1. Go.
It’s going to be Caleb. I’m 99% sure. The problem is I don’t know that the market for Fields is going to be all that great. Cousins and Mayfield will land first, then some team might snap up Fields but I doubt it’s going to be for much more than a 3rd round pick.

Reactions: BradStevens
It’s going to be Caleb. I’m 99% sure. The problem is I don’t know that the market for Fields is going to be all that great. Cousins and Mayfield will land first, then some team might snap up Fields but I doubt it’s going to be for much more than a 3rd round pick.
I was hoping for a second rounder. Doesn't matter. Gotta move on. He's not the answer.

I'd prefer a trade down to 2 and taking Maye but whatever gives us hope. God knows the Hoosiers aren't providing any . . .

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I was hoping for a second rounder. Doesn't matter. Gotta move on. He's not the answer.

I'd prefer a trade down to 2 and taking Maye but whatever gives us hope. God knows the Hoosiers aren't providing any . . .
Williams is better than Maye, at least from a talent stand point. He’s just such a Zoomer. Moody, passive aggressive, high regard for one’s own abilities. And I think he wants to be in Washington.

Hopefully he works out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT