ADVERTISEMENT

SOTU serious thread

Yup I think I could have written it.
That hints of shades of Narcissism.
But I think the court will let it slide this time.
**court recorder, please note that narcissistic behavior has been thought of, then organized in thought, and then published, for further records. Thank you. Court adjourned.

If he’s the best QB on the market to be drafted, traded, or FA—which is exactly how you are valuing him by valuing him over Williams—then multiple teams would want him. They would then have to outbid each other. That’s how scarce resources work, no matter if the seller wants to sell. (Look at the Jets last year when everyone knew Rodgers was leaving GB). Fields’ lack of market is due to a lack of demand for QBs of his clearly limited ability.

Of course, your whole premise is wrong: the Bears have not committed to dumping him yet. It’s the Bears, so they very well could bungle this by keeping him and not drafting a QB.
I’m not valuing anyone. I personally like Justin Fields. That means nothing.

What I’m saying is that he has improved every year. The team sees him as a leader and want him back. The fans were chanting his name at the end of the last home game. He’s had 3 OCs in his first 3 years, who were all disastrous.

I believe that when the Bears have some stability, he will be a great player. Again, watch the videos I posted above.

I can’t argue about this because I’m not psychic. I would like to see him back because he’s a great kid (only 2 years older than Williams), from what I read he works his ass off, his teammates love him, and he has had zero firepower around him besides DJ Moore who had a career year.

I think offensive weapons will be addressed in the draft.will.

Just my opinion. I will have no problem saying you’re right if the Bears keep him and they suck.

Even if they trade him, I will always be a fan because of his attitude, work ethic, and the fact that he’s never had any pass protection.

And if he wasn’t Josh Allen, the Bills wouldn’t be very good.

As I said, I’m not sold on Williams either. He comes with risk (all rookies do). But Fields is a proven middling QB with poor arm mechanics (too long a throwing motion), inability to make quick reads, and he can’t read defenses. He ain’t it (like Woodson). Move on while you can still get something for him.
Look at the numbers. What you’re saying isn’t true. I posted videos above that show his constant improvement. He is one of, if not the best deep ball passers in the NFL.

He is also the best running QB in the NFL.

Is there an apartment available next to you? What a joke. Your posting has gone downhill the last couple of years. The years are catching up CO.
Coh has forgotten more about gov and law than your tranny ass ever knew. You don’t post content just this bs. Triggered tranny. What a pussy you are. Let’s meet. See how big of a pussy you are.

Drinking on a Monday, huh?
Nope. I don’t deal with circle cuck @Circlejoe . Doesn’t post content ever. Ever. Just comes on to post triggered things like he did with coh. He needs banned or a beating. Zero contribution ever. Either post content or message me @Circlejoe. How big of a pussy are you posting at coh and others. Let’s meet. On my dime. Happy to come to Seattle

To hear a chant of “Four More Years” from the congressional chambers as the. President delivered a message required by the constitution was as damaging to democracy in it own way as J6. Have we permanently changed a nonpartisan unifying event into a partisan affair? Congress already has significant issues, this makes it worse.
My guess is that you knew this was total hypocritical BS as soon as you posted it, but decided to go ahead knowing most folks would probably just let it slide. I'm a little disappointed that Hoot would fall in line with your hypocrisy...

Your next move is to likely try and make some false distinction involving "proper timing" between the spontaneous outburst during Biden's speech (in response to a pro-Palestine interruption), and the GOP members enthusiastically chanting "4 more years" in 2020 when Trump came to the podium.

For those with short memories...

And as for destroying what are supposed to be non-partisan events in a neutral setting, how about the July 14th 2020 camapign rally Trump held in the Rose Garden, disguised as a "statement on China"? Not only did he attack Biden by name 31 times. But it also was a super spreader covid event, which was organized in the first place to replace campaign rallies which had been halted by Covid restrictions...

Reactions: UncleMark
Using the "current" law (as you say) devoid of the intent . Is why people from sudan rape your daughter in the trailer park.
You are better than this mark. YOur kind are using the "lack" of words to allow your (not yours I know, but mine and ours) to be raped or deprived. You supporting this crap is unethical and antithetical of how you can live with your "meager little" white trash portfolio!
There is zero doubt that you where good people that I would be proud of. Would have been before you went ... WTFE you call today. So sad.
This is hilarious considering the fact that Trump's family emigrating from a "civilized nation" like Germany didn't prevent him from raping someone in a department store.

I got laughed at for posting that. Yea, laugh all you want its real, its everywhere, and there is nothing funny about it. Sad man...When Tucker posted pics of the Russian subways it was truly an eye opener for me. Sure there are rules, but it's civil for crying out loud! Will it get better here? Hahaha I think we all know the answer to that. This thing has slid out of control. This is squarely on the dems shoulders!!! Post your laugh emoji's, IDC there is no return from this madness unless there is sweeping law enforcement changes from judges, to prosecutors, to law enforcement. When you see the Engeron's, the Briggs, James, Willis, Gardner, Foxx, Gascon types we are completely ph*cked and I have no clue how we are going to comeback from that. WTH happened???
"When Tucker posted pics of the Russian subways it was truly an eye opener for me. Sure there are rules, but it's civil for crying out loud!"

Y
eah it's too bad Tuck Tucks "eye opening visit" was confined to Moscow and came before the "election"

The (unintentionally) funniest aspect of this whole video might be Putin warning the West that any meddling in Russia's "electoral process" would be viewed as an "act of aggression"...Good thing he's never heard of Alexander Smirnov...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT