ADVERTISEMENT

Some of you are voting for this guy....

Anorexic behavior is self expression, isn’t it? That calls for intervention.
That's not accurate and that isn't what you said. You said "Allowing kids to “express themselves “ is where anorexia comes from and other behavior issues"

You specifically referred to anorexia as a by product of kids expressing themselves. It is a disease. It was a foolish thing to say and did a great disservice to those people who suffer through it

Absent some objective biological abnormality, there is no such thing as a trans kid. Sex tracks biology until a mature brain is informed enough to say otherwise. Trans kids are a product of adults, sadly probably trusted adults; in the kids lives. Trans determinations are 100 % subjective based on self-report. Kids minds just are not capable if that determination. They are way to vulnerable to the power of suggestion.
Do you believe there are pre-pubescent kids who know they are homosexual?

I have been banned from that thread bc I hate circle so thought I’d respond here. @Grateful Redbeard just attacked our pastor and in so doing noted what walz signed.

"The Minnesota law allows courts to have “temporary emergency jurisdiction” during custody disputes crossing state lines if a child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming care. Kat Rohn, executive director of OutFront, an LGBTQ+ advocacy organization in St. Paul, Minn., said the law gives courts the ability to resolve conflicts when parents disagree on whether their child should receive gender-affirming care; it does not remove custody from parents who decline such care.

@CO. Hoosier @BradStevens @TheOriginalHappyGoat leaving aside that this is bat shit crazy from walz who more and more seems like a batshit crazy woke lunatic this is our prior discussion re family court orders. By my own admission I don’t remember anything about conflicts, choice of law, standing etc. but I don’t understand how this can fly.

I’m in fla. Ex is in Georgia. I file in fla. My ex wants my 12 year old minion to get hormone blockers. They zip off to minny and now I’m subject to the vagaries of a local minny judge and his inculcated community stds? Our fla Ct is somehow divested of jurisdiction? What if I get a protective order in fla circuit court. What if my judge who presided over the case in fla circuit ct denies mom’s request. what if he denies her request and it's therefore not included in the final judgment. and there is a final judgment. mn ct can still hear it? bizarre shit.

What am I missing. There’s something I forgot or don’t understand

MM66, you are definitely a well adjusted person who is willing to share his personal life and feelings with others.

However, the tough decisions which you face aren't exactly universal or even common to a good many of Americans.

Personally, I respect your openness and wish I could be more like MM66.

MM66, you are definitely a well adjusted person who is willing to share his personal life and feelings with others.

However, the tough decisions which you face aren't exactly universal or even common to a good many of Americans.

Personally, I respect your openness and wish I could be more like MM66.
Ha. Love ya hoot but that was just a hypo. Not me. My exes text me multiple times daily. We get along great. I wish they’d leave me alone to be honest

Reactions: hoot1
That's not accurate and that isn't what you said. You said "Allowing kids to “express themselves “ is where anorexia comes from and other behavior issues"

You specifically referred to anorexia as a by product of kids expressing themselves. It is a disease. It was a foolish thing to say and did a great disservice to those people who suffer through it
Don’t want to beat this thing any more. Anorexia has many causes and the afflicted individual uses self expression to actually be anorexic. Without the destructive behavior, can we really say anorexia is an issue?

Don’t want to beat this thing any more. Anorexia has many causes and the afflicted individual uses self expression to actually be anorexic. Without the destructive behavior, can we really say anorexia is an issue?
Yes. This is a really strange thing you're trying to claim here. Disease is more than the symptoms. If someone has a fever and is vomiting, you don't imagine their problem is limited to being hot and throwing up. You figure they probably have an underlying infection.

Reactions: Mark Milton
It’s exactly the point, couldn’t care less about the “standard”. I’ll continue to speak the truth, no matter how blunt it is. No teams for me. I set my own “standards”.
Hey, at least he hasn't told you you're responsible for destroying conservativism.

That has really destroyed my self esteem.

You should know being direct and not couching your opinion so as not to insult the morons is not approved by the Illuminati here.

you know that story about Tom Jones the singer right? well apparently he is quite well endowed and used to marinate his crank in listerine every night because he swore it gave him the best boners and made him larger.

After 3 years of experimenting, I can report back--it doesn't work :):)
Maybe not but your Johnson is minty fresh and free of plaque and gingivitis.

So you’ve got that going for you.

Last edited:
Anorexia is a 100% driven by societal pressure that drives a feeling of inferiority and a desire to lose weight. That is insane to think otherwise.
No, it is inconclusive what the cause is. There are potentially genetic factors at play (you are more at risk to have it if a relative has).

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT