ADVERTISEMENT

Some of you are voting for this guy…

Cheesecake sucks.
Pastry Bakes GIF by Cat & the Fiddle

This gif made me hard. That’s how good cheesecake is. You probably hate blow jobs as well.

No worries. I know you don't like me either. There is enough nonsense on this board and would prefer sparing the board more pissing contests between us. I would never stop eating cheesecake.
I don't consider cheesecake to be cake. So I'm good.

The primaries for my likely candidate were decided before my state could vote and for the person you are likely to vote for, there was no process at all. However, even when there was the appearance that somebody like DeSantis could win, he got this treatment:

"Well that's just politics...." It is, but it really hurts the arguments that always come out that, "if only you guys has picked this person....." You would have believed that DeSantis was worse than Trump by the time it was over because he has all the same evil inclinations but is far smarter. So at a certain point, sitting where I sit, it is sometimes hard to believe that Trump is really people's true issue.
I'm not sure I agree with that. While you are right, that the lefty media would have demonized whichever candidate that the Republicans put out there, I think you are still underestimating just how much people don't like Trump. Biden got 7 million votes from people who wanted him to be president and 80 million votes from people who didn't want Trump to be president.

If DeSantis were the nominee, I'm not sure if I would vote for him, but I guarantee that if he won, I wouldn't be worried about his actions. I would disagree with some of his policies, but I would take absolutely no stock in the "threat to democracy" narrative that would be thrown around by lefty partisans.

I don't particularly think Trump is either, but between January 6th and the lies that he still spews to this day about election interference, he's a hell of a lot closer.

And BTW, Tiramisu for the win bitches!

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
You are such a dishonest phony christian. That's not even close to what he did.

"In March 2023, Walz issued an executive order protecting trans patients’ ability to receive medical care that helps them live according to their gender identity. The order shields patients, parents and providers from punishment by other states for seeking and delivering such care."

As more states pass bills restricting care, all he did was make sure that MN did the opposite. Allowing more choice and more freedom for people to make their own health choices.

"The Minnesota law allows courts to have “temporary emergency jurisdiction” during custody disputes crossing state lines if a child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming care. Kat Rohn, executive director of OutFront, an LGBTQ+ advocacy organization in St. Paul, Minn., said the law gives courts the ability to resolve conflicts when parents disagree on whether their child should receive gender-affirming care; it does not remove custody from parents who decline such care.

In providing gender-affirming care for trans children and adolescents, clinicians may offer patients counseling to assist in their social transition to match their gender identity such as changing their names, pronouns and hairstyles. They may also prescribe puberty-suppressing treatments under close monitoring. They generally do not offer genital surgeries until adulthood."

You are just parroting the falsehoods and lies spewed on conservative talk shows. Even for a phony christian, you are pathetic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/07/tim-walz-minnesota-trans-refuge-bill/
I see any of this as wicked. You say they generally don't offer genital surgeries. What does that mean? I call it genital mutilation. See the difference?

You mean like Russian interference in 16 and the Hunter laptop is not real in 20?
There was Russian interference in the election. The Mueller Report states that explicitly. So did the GOP led Senate committee which investigated it. It would help to inform yourself. Here’s a summary of the Mueller Report findings and there is a link to the report itself:

I know you and others think it exonerated Trump, but it did not. It’s actually not very flattering for Trump at all. Don’t take my word for it, read it yourself.

Reactions: UncleMark
You mean like Russian interference in 16 and the Hunter laptop is not real in 20?
there was russian interference in 16 or do you really think trump was meeting with russians to adopt a baby?

Sorry that many people thought the laptop was just more bull shit from conservative propaganda. Hardly a shock given all the lies and shit they spew regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
His brain is fried. Gone.
Trump just did a several hour podcast with Lex Friedman and one with Musk not long ago as well. The notion that he’s gone is complete nonsense. There is only one candidate who is scared to talk to the public. Good post on probably one of the reasons Trump has taken the lead in the polls. He’s also back up 5 in the Polymarket.

Last edited:
Trump just did a several hour podcast with Lex Friedman and one with Musk not long ago as well. The notion that he’s gone is complete nonsense. There is only one candidate who is scared to talk to the public. Good post on probably one of the reasons Trump has taken the lead in the polls. He’s also back up 5 in the Polymarket.

I listened to the Musk interview. Nobody is claiming he can't ramble for hours. So what....a demented fool in the nuthouse can talk for hours too.

The vast majority of what he said in those like 3 hours was word salad gibberish. He literally can't discuss policy for more than 2 or 3 sentences. Usually less than that, before he wanders off into demented land. Musk tried hard to keep him on topic many times over but Trump just can't do it.

Trumps brain is gone.

Last edited:
I listened to the Musk interview. Nobody is claiming he can't ramble for hours. So what....a demented fool in the nuthouse can talk for hours too.

The vast majority of what he said in those like 3 hours was word salad gibberish. Musk tried hard to keep him on topic many times over but Trump just can't do it.

Trumps brain is gone.
Ok. You’re not exactly measured when it comes to Trump. What’s your explanation for the flip in the polls?

The guy claims to be a pastor yet doesn’t hesitate to spread ugly rumors and gossip. And I’ve yet to read a single post from him that speaks to the core tenets of Christianity or the central message of Christ. Guy’s a fraud.
We're not in church. dick...

And he doesn't answer to progressive dipshits..

The minneshevik law is no rumor, but it is very ugly.

Tell the class..be honest..(!),

...when was the last time you or any of the alternate yous set foot in a church?

...when was the last time you or any of the alternate yous set foot in a church?
I love this reply. Perfect Mas! He starts with "We're not in church. dick..." and ends with "when was the last time you set foot in a church?" Classic!

I don't know what "alternate yous" means.

It's pretty sad that you - - - a hate-filled, raging anti-Semite and Nazi sympathizer - - would question someone else's Christian faith. By the way, and before I continue, I should make it clear that I don't use those terms (anti-Semite and Nazi sympathizer) recklessly. I'm applying them here because they accurately describe you, and I can point to many of your posts as clear proof. Let me know if you need any links as a reminder.

Do you actually believe your hatred of Jews is compatible with Christianity? If that's your mindset, you're seriously misguided and need to start reading the gospels. Hate for Jews or for any group is, in fact, the antithesis of Christianity.

Finally, and not that it's any of your business, but I was last in church three days ago. The gospel on Sunday spoke to hypocrisy and people who honor God with their lips while "their hearts are far from me." Take heed.

I don't know what "alternate yous" means.

It's pretty sad that you - - - a hate-filled, raging anti-Semite and Nazi sympathizer - - would question someone else's Christian faith. By the way, and before I continue, I should make it clear that I don't use those terms (anti-Semite and Nazi sympathizer) recklessly. I'm applying them here because they accurately describe you, and I can point to many of your posts as clear proof. Let me know if you need any links as a reminder.

Do you actually believe your hatred of Jews is compatible with Christianity? If that's your mindset, you're seriously misguided and need to start reading the gospels. Hate for Jews or for any group is, in fact, the antithesis of Christianity.

Finally, and not that it's any of your business, but I was last in church three days ago. The gospel on Sunday spoke to hypocrisy and people who honor God with their lips while "their hearts are far from me." Take heed.
Let's do this then little bitch...
Point out my Nazi and anti-semitic posts...

I think you're lying about being in church three days ago..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT