ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Senator Britt - make me a sandwich!

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
And step on it, toots.

So says Tommy Football, the other genius Senator from AL. She was "picked as a housewife", says Mr. Football.

Knowing this, I sat my daughters down to rewatch Britt's rebuttal, and I'm glad we did because now my daughters know their place! Not only that, they now know to get breathy and overly emotional, dare I say HYSTERIcal?, whenever they address a serious subject that demands sober, critical thinking!

In fact, I sort of improvised and instructed them to, whenever faced w/adversity, go ahead and roll up into a ball on the floor until a sturdy white man comes to help!

I also threw away all their socks and shoes and told them "no more! you won't need them when you grow up!" as well as left a copy of Stepford Wives next to their Bibles.

And step on it, toots.

So says Tommy Football, the other genius Senator from AL. She was "picked as a housewife", says Mr. Football.

Knowing this, I sat my daughters down to rewatch Britt's rebuttal, and I'm glad we did because now my daughters know their place! Not only that, they now know to get breathy and overly emotional, dare I say HYSTERIcal?, whenever they address a serious subject that demands sober, critical thinking!

In fact, I sort of improvised and instructed them to, whenever faced w/adversity, go ahead and roll up into a ball on the floor until a sturdy white man comes to help!

I also threw away all their socks and shoes and told them "no more! you won't need them when you grow up!" as well as left a copy of Stepford Wives next to their Bibles.
Good morning, Drive-by.

Good to see you took our advice to begin drinking heavily.

Reactions: DANC
80's sandwich GIF by absurdnoise

And step on it, toots.

**giggle-shrug

And step on it, toots.

Where's the outrage, @zeke4ahs ?

And step on it, toots.

This individual expression of identity is a load of crap. Britt needs to cut off her tits, get some tats, take facial hair hormones, and wear oversized combat boots to be a proper role model for your daughters. The world is full of people like you, only crazy whackos are safe from your ridicule. Besides, somebody’s gotta use those Tampax machines in the men’s room at the truck stops.

This individual expression of identity is a load of crap. Britt needs to cut off her tits, get some tats, take facial hair hormones, and wear oversized combat boots to be a proper role model for your daughters. The world is full of people like you, only crazy whackos are safe from your ridicule. Besides, somebody’s gotta use those Tampax machines in the men’s room at the truck stops.
There’s a LOT of distance between Britt and a Subaru driving softball coach but I guess, for you, it’s either/or. Shocker.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Where's the outrage, @zeke4ahs ?
About what? I was plenty outraged night of the SOTU and voiced it. The fact that they thought putting her in the kitchen is absolutely perfect and shows exactly what so many GOP men think of women. It’s been absolutely skewered all over social media and will likely be featured on SNL tonight. Good job trying to relate. Lol

Haha you’re just mad because what I said during the speech is true. Getting ridiculed from all corners, even GOP. Triggered just a bit?

I’ve seen videos of Britt delivering statements in a normal fashion, just a bizzare choice to deliver her response the way she did.

Who told her to speak as if she’s auditioning for a Lifetime movie?
I really have no opinion on her yet. I’m sure she was advised to do everything she did, from speaking in a breathy baby voice to filming in her kitchen. That’s what these guys think is relatable. Lol

About what? I was plenty outraged night of the SOTU and voiced it. The fact that they thought putting her in the kitchen is absolutely perfect and shows exactly what so many GOP men think of women. It’s been absolutely skewered all over social media and will likely be featured on SNL tonight. Good job trying to relate. Lol
So much for girl power, eh?

By the way, I watched Britt's speech and didn't even notice she was in a kitchen and couldn't have cared less. But I guess you're triggered by the dumbest things.

I really have no opinion on her yet. I’m sure she was advised to do everything she did, from speaking in a breathy baby voice to filming in her kitchen. That’s what these guys think is relatable. Lol
Hey, you believed Kristine Blasey Ford when she spoke in a baby voice. She was probably trying to relate to you.

So much for girl power, eh?

By the way, I watched Britt's speech and didn't even notice she was in a kitchen and couldn't have cared less. But I guess you're triggered by the dumbest things.
Haha. Of course you didn’t notice. You’re not very observant. People were making fun of it all over media within minutes. Including Republicans. You’re just a bit out of touch,

Hey, you believed Kristine Blasey Ford when she spoke in a baby voice. She was probably trying to relate to you.
She didn’t speak in a baby voice and most everyone believed her. They just didn’t care. Great comparison.

No it didn't, GetBentCrew.

Zeke is all about protesting stereotyping of women - unless they're conservative.
You could not be more clueless if you tried. Seriously? I AM protesting it. Putting her in the kitchen IS the stereotype.

Haha. Of course you didn’t notice. You’re not very observant. People were making fun of it all over media within minutes. Including Republicans. You’re just a bit out of touch,
Out of touch because I'm not looking for something miniscule to criticize?

You and your fellow sycophants are mental midgets, tearing down a once-great country.

Out of touch because I'm not looking for something miniscule to criticize?

You and your fellow sycophants are mental midgets, tearing down a once-great country.
Yeah that’s it. We’re tearing down a country because we are making fun of Republicans sending a professional woman to the kitchen to give an important speech. Better tell fellow Republicans about that …I’ve seen Megyn Kelly and multiple others speaking out about it.

She absolutely spoke in a baby voice. Are you insane?
Just went back to listen to it and then some other interviews. She does speak in somewhat of a baby voice, but that’s her normal voice, or at least what she used on every speaking show I saw her on. And maybe that is Britt’s normal voice, but it doesn’t appear so.

• Haha
I’ve seen videos of Britt delivering statements in a normal fashion, just a bizzare choice to deliver her response the way she did.

Who told her to speak as if she’s auditioning for a Lifetime movie?

What should be disturbing is that she was willing to do the breathless little woman in the kitchen bit as instructed. Someone with some sense and backbone would have told them to fvck off with that shit.

And step on it, toots.

YOu sir, are a good dad. I'll pray for you that they may continue under your toot (see) ledge.

There’s a LOT of distance between Britt and a Subaru driving softball coach but I guess, for you, it’s either/or. Shocker.
The Vermont/ New Hampshire MEN subaru drivers in crocheted pants are worth the $1,800 plane ticket just to check off the bucket list! They exist, they are real, and they are proud! Ya just kinda gotta love them like that one puppy in the litter that is 10% the size of the other 10. We used to call them the Runt. Used to.
Now they are the protected class of the under privileged protected by people who don't want them in their own homes.
Check out PCOTUPPBPWDWTITHOH.com For $.50 a day, you will get these rainbow socks, that have toes sewn into them. They're comfy as hell and the #1 requested item from TRANS PEOPLE WHO SUDDENLY FIND THEIR CAPS LOCK BUTTON TURNED ON FOR NO APPARENT REASON WHAT SO EVER, BUT CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN IT OF..... ohhhhh

Oh for Pete’s sake. Who cares if they think putting her in her kitchen is important. The kitchen being important to you is the problem. Absolutely skewering the kitchen on social media does the opposite of giving your point credibility.

You could not be more clueless if you tried. Seriously? I AM protesting it. Putting her in the kitchen IS the stereotype.
You and others who are triggered by the kitchen is the stereotype. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a kitchen.

You and others who are triggered by the kitchen is the stereotype. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a kitchen.
If one wanted to see some minds completely blown they should read Domestic Extremism by Peachy Keenan.

A totally under appreciated word around these parts.
Fun
Endearing
Playful
risque
beautiful
Except after a bean dinner of course.

From Carlin's 7 Words:

Tits shouldn't even be on the list, man. It's such a friendly sounding word. It's like a nickname. "Tits, meet Toots. Toots, meet Tits."

Oh for Pete’s sake. Who cares if they think putting her in her kitchen is important. The kitchen being important to you is the problem. Absolutely skewering the kitchen on social media does the opposite of giving your point credibility.
Sure it does. The fact that nearly everyone agrees with me, including g Republicans is definitely the opposite of proving my point. Sure thing. Tell yourself whatever you need.

• Haha
What a surprise that GOP guy doesn’t get it. Same guys that put her out there. Everyone else has figured out it was a mistake but you’ll never admit it. Let’s have her washing the toilet next time. Nothing wrong with that? Amirite?

• Haha
From Carlin's 7 Words:

Tits shouldn't even be on the list, man. It's such a friendly sounding word. It's like a nickname. "Tits, meet Toots. Toots, meet Tits."
You know as well as I do, when we meet up. You'll throat punch me, I'll kick you in the nutz going down...
Then I'll drive us to Crazy Horse for food! (I'll NEVER ride bitch with you , EVER!)

I'll buy.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT