ADVERTISEMENT

I have a flagpole and the flag is at half-staff for Senator Feinstein.

Traditional civility is an alien concept to Trumpsters. Do you fly a “**** Joe Biden” flag? Every single person that does is an unintelligent asshole.
I'm not a republican. I vote that way because I have no other choice.

I'm little L libertarian if I have to label myself.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Why do you think I'm a Trump person?
Aren’t you? Do you think he lost due to voter fraud? Do you think he’s honest? Did you believe him when he said he declassified all the classified documents he had? Do you agree with him that General Milley deserves execution?

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Why? What does she have on her resume that would make her a good Senator?
Tommy Tuberville, Alabama Senator, received a BS in physical education at Southern State College and was a college football coach.

Who needs a good resume?

Tommy Tuberville, Alabama Senator, received a BS in physical education at Southern State College and was a college football coach.

Who needs a good resume?
To be honest, she can't possibly be any worse than shifty Schiff. That lying traitor belongs at Gitmo.

The flag is at half-staff now and will be half-staff until sunset tomorrow as requested by the White House. I did the same for Ted Kennedy. I'll do the same for President Bill Clinton. This is the same as I've done for Republican Senators, Cabinet members, etc. It's the right thing to do.

People here know I've harshly criticized Feinstein, Kennedy and probably especially Bill Clinton. That's irrelevant. We honor the office always. Many times we're also personally honoring the person as well because we admired them during their lifetimes. You can't tell by my flagpole if I personally admired the individual in the office I'm respecting and that's the way it should be.

How many of you do the same - or would if you had a flagpole?

RIP, Senator.

And why don't you America hating, pinko, commie bastages have flagpoles proudly flying the US flag! ;)
Cool story bro

The virtue signal is rivaling 5G intensity over this...
It is true, a lot of people are virtue signalling like crazy that they hate Feinstein more than anyone else. It is incredible to see.

The thing about Feinstein, progressives hated her too.

Reactions: larsIU
Thanks Diane for your first 6 years. After that, meh. There is no reason what so ever in the human experience that you do not concede power after 30+ years, other than greed, personal wealth building, personal power building, or you are protecting some very unscrupulous shit that you did the previous 24 years.
When you regularly forget to breath, an honest person knows that you are not providing a leadership role, it is all personal and EVIL AF at that point.
Our leadership has been overran by people that can't power their own wheel chairs. Totally satanic !

You fly a “**** Joe Biden” flag? The classless moronic Trumpsters are doing it so I’m guessing the odds are very good that you are.
C'mon dumb dumb, I'm not a Trumpster. We've been over this. Your story. and thread are ridiculous. You are very divisive. That's not a good look.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT