ADVERTISEMENT

Half-staff for Rosalynn Carter.

Presidential proclamation issued to fly the flag at half-staff this Saturday through sunset Wednesday the 29th.

Some of you hard asses wouldn't do that for Senator Feinstein. Would you do it for the former first lady?
Absolutely. I’ll do it based on the respect I have for an individual, not the position they held. Will you do so for Trump?

Presidential proclamation issued to fly the flag at half-staff this Saturday through sunset Wednesday the 29th.

Some of you hard asses wouldn't do that for Senator Feinstein. Would you do it for the former first lady?
Probably not. And I don’t diminish for one second her goodness.

I just received word that a long time friend is dying in an Indianapolis hospital. He got two Purple Hearts in Viet Nam, both AK 47 rounds from two different engagements. He has a strong faith, bleeds Cream and Crimson, and is a great friend. He and thousands like him won’t receive a presidential proclamation. If I had a flag poll, I’d fly my flag at half mast for him.

Probably not. And I don’t diminish for one second her goodness.

I just received word that a long time friend is dying in an Indianapolis hospital. He got two Purple Hearts in Viet Nam, both AK 47 rounds from two different engagements. He has a strong faith, bleeds Cream and Crimson, and is a great friend. He and thousands like him won’t receive a presidential proclamation. If I had a flag poll, I’d fly my flag at half mast for him.
IU. Lost a great fan this morning and I lost a friend.

Part of his legacy, worth a read.

I Love IU / I Hate Purdue: Why Hoosier Fans Love the Cream and Crimson https://a.co/d/aQgfrnX

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT