ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any Therapist on here?

Joe_Hoopsier

Hall of Famer
Dec 21, 2010
Ex wife just sent me pics of my perfect family, 25 yrs ago that I totally destroyed…
If anyone knows how to time travel, that might help too.

Ex wife just sent me pics of my perfect family, 25 yrs ago that I totally destroyed…
I basically am. Learned a lot from the blacademic (genius) on the gram as well as Rafa Conde over at manofwarr and many others.

She’s having a moment. And so too are you. It’ll pass. Weights. Run. That helps. Projects too

I basically am. Learned a lot from the blacademic (genius) on the gram as well as Rafa Conde over at manofwarr and many others.

She’s having a moment. And so too are you. It’ll pass. Weights. Run. That helps. Projects too
Drinking, bigger heavier bottles and planned out themed drinking alone… is that what you’re saying?
My wife was beautiful, my kids awesome, and I went chasing a new F350 with bright shiny headlights. Which was a total lemon.

• Sad
Reactions: DANC
Drinking, bigger heavier bottles and planned out themed drinking alone… is that what you’re saying?
My wife was beautiful, my kids awesome, and I went chasing a new F350 with bright shiny headlights. Which was a total lemon.
i know that path all too well. but now i'm content being single and actually very much enjoying it. think just how much aggravation you avoid on a daily basis

i know that path all too well. but now i'm content being single and actually very much enjoying it. think just how much aggravation you avoid on a daily basis
Oh I enjoy My position today.. but I really effed things up 25 yrs ago. Hurt people, good people. Changed lives, not in a good way.
Old pictures are just reminding me of what I ( no one else) totaly effed up.

Ohhh the left leaning empathy is really showing its self in this cry for help.
Would it help if I said I wanted to get myself new boobs and read to kids?

• Haha
Everyone is different. I personally found I could only be a complete, decent, happy human being by being single. That might not work for others.
Single life is probably great if you're rich. Like 8 figures worth and you can just constantly travel. Stay busy, etc. Not great for most average folks.

Single life is probably great if you're rich. Like 8 figures worth and you can just constantly travel. Stay busy, etc. Not great for most average folks.
Nah there’s a peace and freedom to it as well. I went 30 straight years with a significant other. I think I’m done.

I've lived several different lives. I have the fewest regrets with the one I'm living now.
Yea that’s where I am now. I know damn good and well, I’m so spontaneous that I **** up everything I touch, especially for those who can’t keep up/ find a way to corral me.

I’ve been reliving some monumental mistakes of the past, here recently. The biggest was my first marriage. It wasn’t her, it was me…. As it actually always is.
But today, in this moment, on a mountain (in Mobile) I can’t screw up shit for anyone else.

Yea that’s where I am now. I know damn good and well, I’m so spontaneous that I **** up everything I touch, especially for those who can’t keep up/ find a way to corral me.

Yeah, I justified a lot of the things I did with similar bullshit, when what it all boiled down to was I was a selfish, self centered asshole, and I lashed out when people called me on it. I still have my moments, but I've done pretty well getting past that. A lot of hard lessons had to be learned to get here though.

You'll roll over for the first twentysomething with big tits and a tight ass who gives you the time of day.

When a youth was hung up on boobs. Wife fit the bill.

Later was obsessed with nice butts. Wife fit the bill.

Now in my final years, am hung up on long and shapely legs. Wife does not fit the bill.

However could care less as am no longer what is called a player. Upon thinking about it, probably never qualified as a player.

No regrets.

Meh. Married is only better than being single if it is happily married. Otherwise only one chief is better

When a youth was hung up on boobs. Wife fit the bill.

Later was obsessed with nice butts. Wife fit the bill.

Now in my final years, am hung up on long and shapely legs. Wife does not fit the bill.

However could care less as am no longer what is called a player. Upon thinking about it, probably never qualified as a player.

No regrets.
Upon getting older, gathering decades of evidence.
Eve was placed here as Satan!!!! That’s where the game started!!!

Not an expert but ask for forgiveness from those you feel you have wronged. And if you have done that, then forgive yourself - daily. Beating yourself up is easy. Anyone can do that. Building yourself up is freakin' hard and not everyone can do it. But if you can, an unbelievable amount of peace will find you.

I find reading scripture helpful to remind me I am worthy. Not trying to get all religious on you, but the words helped me build myself up.

Not an expert but ask for forgiveness from those you feel you have wronged. And if you have done that, then forgive yourself - daily. Beating yourself up is easy. Anyone can do that. Building yourself up is freakin' hard and not everyone can do it. But if you can, an unbelievable amount of peace will find you.

I find reading scripture helpful to remind me I am worthy. Not trying to get all religious on you, but the words helped me build myself up.
Just had a great spiritual convo with my son in law. He’s a new Monroe fire district fire fighter… so we have that to share, he’s married to my #1 daughter.. and they are both walking thier spiritual walk, navigating marriage. With all those obvious challenges.
I love the kid, and his wife both loves and hates, that he is quite similar to her father…
I hope I can help him … not be me. She deserves better.
I’ve got a new challenge, exactly what I need!!! Help Make things better for my daughter, grand daughters and SIL!

I probably could have made a run at the relationship thing if not for the fact that BITCHES BE CRAZY. But it is what it is, so I'm staying single.
Well damn, you're smarter than I thought you are. Of course, it's a low bar. Really low.

Yeah, I justified a lot of the things I did with similar bullshit, when what it all boiled down to was I was a selfish, self centered asshole, and I lashed out when people called me on it. I still have my moments, but I've done pretty well getting past that. A lot of hard lessons had to be learned to get here though.
Must.....not.....respond........

Cocaine and hookers. Live like Hunter.
Except those weren't hookers, they were children which is sickening. We all saw the pics. Just like his dad and his nicknames??? Runs in the family. What a sad 11-20-42 to ? Biden has been a corrupt politician from Day 1 and is whacked, but the media even with all the old clips, stories, diaries, and results of his criminal career would have you believe he was a great politician and does great things and paints a story. But the truth is it's like a woman whose husband keeps beating her and tells her he will stop and she believes him while he continues to beat her. How in the hell did people get sucked in to that? Not a guy in business, doing business, a paid representative of the people of this country. It is truly sickening how far people have sunk and put their faith and belief in this sh!t. SMH what a nightmare.

At least you are well above all that Joe!

Very nice...
'Don't look back, we're not going that way'.

Everyone is different. I personally found I could only be a complete, decent, happy human being by being single. That might not work for others.
I think I’m warming up to that idea. I’m not closing myself off to the possibility of a relationship with the right woman, but more and more I'm finding that there might not be someone that fits into my life - or that I don’t fit into someone else’s life.

For the most part, I’m happy doing my own thing. Maybe I’ll meet someone eventually, but I’m not stressed about it.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT