ADVERTISEMENT

I too am a very stable genius

What is wrong with checking out for a few hours, being incredibly happy, and laughing hard? It helps put things into perspective.

Nothing wrong with this. I do this all the time. I don't need a mind altering drug to accomplish this.

Trump being elected isn’t a reflection of his intelligence, it’s a reflection of yours and the others who actually voted for him.
It shows what a great con man Trump is. However, while he succeeded in conning the American voters that Mexico would pay for the wall, he could not convince Mexico the same.

It shows what a great con man Trump is. However, while he succeeded in conning the American voters that Mexico would pay for the wall, he could not convince Mexico the same.

This is his only real genius -- The Big Lie Teller.

Last edited:

C324T4QUcAE_NAq.jpg

Looked like he knew at least half of them. Good for him.
My God, you guys are pathetic. Have you never sang just part of the song, mumbled part, hummed part. Whatever. You guys pick the absolute stupidest things to be critical of. It's no wonder everyone is leaving.

There is already video up ....lol. The anthem he finds so important and complains about disrespect . Yet he can't bother to learn the words. Oh my.
The unbelievable thing is that you actually believe most of what you post.

The unbelievable thing is that you actually believe most of what you post.
Trying to defend the undefendable sounds much funnier and sadder, amigo!
There are times when silence is better, and this is one of those times. Just a friendly advice from a man who has lived longer.;)

Reactions: Bill4411
There is already video up ....lol. The anthem he finds so important and complains about disrespect . Yet he can't bother to learn the words. Oh my.
Adolf made certain to be the center of attention. He had to affirm his patriotism to the restless nativists.

If that isn't true, then why alter your mind with pot?

I recall you mentioning several times something about stopping into a microbrewery out there and enjoying their offerings.

Why alter your mind with ethanol?

You didn't see it, obviously. Yet still trying to excuse it.
Obviously you are wrong....again. Once again, pick up you comprehension. Once again, pick on Trump on the many things available to you that actually are worth a shit. Once again, try to find a garden hose to extinguish your hair that is surely engulfed in flames.

I was watching. I noticed he mumbled the lines. I also knew that you would absolutely be the first to comment, because you just can help yourself.

My God, you guys are pathetic. Have you never sang just part of the song, mumbled part, hummed part. Whatever. You guys pick the absolute stupidest things to be critical of. It's no wonder everyone is leaving.
And yet you defend the actual president acting like a five-year-old on Twitter every single day. Are you excited for the fake news awards on Wednesday?

Why don’t you hold him to the same standard?

It’s Donald Trump. People are going to make fun of him. He’s been an idiot for 30 years, as both a Republican and Democrat. Quit defending this crap. There’s nothing to defend.

Obviously you are wrong....again. Once again, pick up you comprehension. Once again, pick on Trump on the many things available to you that actually are worth a shit. Once again, try to find a garden hose to extinguish your hair that is surely engulfed in flames.

I was watching. I noticed he mumbled the lines. I also knew that you would absolutely be the first to comment, because you just can help yourself.
7-stop-being-so-emotional.gif

I still can’t believe people are dumb enough to fall for it. Everything is “the biggest”, “the greatest”, “the best”, “amazing”, “wonderful”, “great”, “the most”, “huge”, “bigger & better”.

People voted for an infomercial host. The only thing I haven’t heard him say is it “It slices!!! It dices!!!”, but I’m holding out hope.

And yet you defend the actual president acting like a five-year-old on Twitter every single day. Are you excited for the fake news awards on Wednesday?

Why don’t you hold him to the same standard?

It’s Donald Trump. People are going to make fun of him. He’s been an idiot for 30 years, as both a Republican and Democrat. Quit defending this crap. There’s nothing to defend.
No, I seldom defend him. I just laugh at you guys that say something every time he blinks.

I'm not surprised you can't find the irony and hypocrisy of it. Perhaps you'd forgotten that it is Trump that has spent an enormous amount of energy whipping up his base and making a scapegoat of players' rights to peacefully protest during the anthem. To me, it's much more disrespectful to not know the words than to kneel in order to make a point about an important subject. Of course this would be moot point. Except for the fact that Trump plays his base like a drum with his fake patriotism and fake religion.

I still can’t believe people are dumb enough to fall for it. Everything is “the biggest”, “the greatest”, “the best”, “amazing”, “wonderful”, “great”, “the most”, “huge”, “bigger & better”.

People voted for an infomercial host. The only thing I haven’t heard him say is it “It slices!!! It dices!!!”, but I’m holding out hope.
Consider that they didn't vote for, rather voted against. If I am correct then all this "news" is just "noise". Calling the Rockfish.

Is your life as grim and dismal when you aren't high as you make it sound?
I was just attempting to get you to lighten up (pun intended). I really think you would benefit from smoking pot every now and again. No need to get nasty: this actually proves my point. If you were high every now and again, you wouldn't be as angry and would see how silly it is to exert energy being nasty to other people on a free internet message board.

Many Americans alter their mind with some sort of substance: alcohol, coffee, tobacco, etc. I wouldn't assume their lives are "grim and dismal" when they aren't "altering their minds" with substances.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT