ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden on trial

Totally agree. I don't know if it's still on Netflix, but Echo In The Canyon is a fantastic documentary about all the groups living in Laurel Canyon in the 60s. Narrated by Bob Dylan's son, Jacob Dylan of the Wallflowers - a vastly underrated group themselves, imo.

Some amazing talent out of that time and place.

I caught this documentary too, Danc! Loved it. My mom listened to a lot of that jangly music when we were growing up and this took me back.

My three fav parts:

Jacob Dylan is interviewing David Crosby. Crosby is telling stories about people from back in the day. mentions Bob Dylan. Jacob is like, ya, my dad. Crosby's brain then stops and restarts right on camera. so great. 😂

Beck is in a few scenes and is in complete Zombie mode. yikes. I'm assuming he's at the point where a doctor travels with him and just prescribes everything as needed.

Neil Young at the end. very bad ass moment that made the 13 yr old me very happy.

I caught this documentary too, Danc! Loved it. My mom listened to a lot of that jangly music when we were growing up and this took me back.

My two fav parts:

Jacob Dylan is interviewing David Crosby. Crosby is telling stories about people from back in the day. mentions Bob Dylan. Jacob is like, ya, my dad. Crosby's brain then stops and restarts right on camera. so great. 😂

Beck is in a few scenes and is in complete Zombie mode. yikes. I'm assuming he's at the point where a doctor travels with him and just prescribes everything as needed.
I don't know exactly when it was made - maybe David was still on heroin.

What a shame he couldn't get along with the others. He must have been a real a-hole. I know he stood up for Jackson Browne when he was accused of hitting Daryl Hannah and that pissed of Neil Young, who is married to her lol I imagine drugs had a lot to do with that craziness.

Reactions: Mark Milton
I don't know exactly when it was made - maybe David was still on heroin.

What a shame he couldn't get along with the others. He must have been a real a-hole. I know he stood up for Jackson Browne when he was accused of hitting Daryl Hannah and that pissed of Neil Young, who is married to her lol I imagine drugs had a lot to do with that craziness.

I can only imagine the soap opera shit that was going on. there are probably some good books about it.

Another part I loved is when Jacob says he just thought it was normal that you'd pick up the house phone and the Prince of Wales would be asking for your dad. lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT