ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden on trial

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
So the Biden admin appointed Special Counsel is moving ahead with felony charges against Hunter for lying on the checkoff form when he bought a gun, claiming he wasn't a drug user.

Have at it.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
A gun case? Talk about a witch-hunt. Don’t Republicans believe anyone , anywhere, anytime, should be able to have a gun? Mah Second Amendment rights and all that? Two tier Justice system. They can’t get Joe so they go after his family. Despicable.
( did I miss anything? )
Lock him up, most of us don’t give a damn.

So the Biden admin appointed Special Counsel is moving ahead with felony charges against Hunter for lying on the checkoff form when he bought a gun, claiming he wasn't a drug user.

Have at it.

So they have to show he was an addict when he bought the gun 6 years ago. A gun that he had for 11 days and didn’t do anything with.

Dumb. Another one that should have gotten a deal with no jail

So they have to show he was an addict when he bought the gun 6 years ago. A gun that he had for 11 days and didn’t do anything with.

Dumb. Another one that should have gotten a deal with no jail
Neither the NY case for Trump and this one for Hunter would have happened if they weren’t who they are. Looks like he’s as guilty as Trump is too.

Neither the NY case for Trump and this one for Hunter would have happened if they weren’t who they are. Looks like he’s as guilty as Trump is too.
I don’t know. I don’t know how you prove someone was on drugs in 2018. He can say he said it to sell books whatever.

I don’t know. I don’t know how you prove someone was on drugs in 2018. He can say he said it to sell books whatever.

Gotta believe they will get corroboration from others to go along with his own account of his drug use.

It's a bad deal for him, but it is what it is. From all appearances he's gotten sober and remained that way for some time, has shown contrition, and has at least attempted to take responsibility and make amends.

If I'm Joe I let it play out, let it go to verdict, and after the election commute his sentence (but no pardon).

A gun case? Talk about a witch-hunt. Don’t Republicans believe anyone , anywhere, anytime, should be able to have a gun? Mah Second Amendment rights and all that? Two tier Justice system. They can’t get Joe so they go after his family. Despicable.
( did I miss anything? )
Lock him up, most of us don’t give a damn.
You seem pissed.

Gotta believe they will get corroboration from others to go along with his own account of his drug use.

It's a bad deal for him, but it is what it is. From all appearances he's gotten sober and remained that way for some time, has shown contrition, and has at least attempted to take responsibility and make amends.

If I'm Joe I let it play out, let it go to verdict, and after the election commute his sentence (but no pardon).
You believe he's clean? After the blow they found when Hunter was around the WH?

I know. I have a soft spot when they’re addicts. They’re kind of out of their minds
Bro was definitely out of his mind for 15 years. Screwed up life for sure. Mom dies when he was just a kid. Brother he worshipped died from cancer.

Still.

I don't care one way or the next but I do wonder how many of these cases the justice department actually files....not that it matters to me because he did the crime.

Bro was definitely out of his mind for 15 years. Screwed up life for sure. Mom dies when he was just a kid. Brother he worshipped died from cancer.

Still.

I don't care one way or the next but I do wonder how many of these cases the justice department actually files....not that it matters to me because he did the crime.
Agreed. Yeah I have no idea. As for guns summer is officially here. Our fair little city had ten separate shootings, 14 hurt and 3 dead over the weekend. Since Friday 36 guns went to the crime lab. 400 people have already been arrested this year and a thousand guns seized. Only 880 cops and about 280,000 people.

Mr Michigan. Still kickin Detroit’s ass in baseball and crime

• Wow
Reactions: Mark Milton
If I recall correctly, a couple of appeals courts have tossed out the law that prevents drug addicts from owning guns, there were no laws against drug addicts from owning laws in the says of the Founding Fathers.

Mind you, I think it is a valid law that illustrates the weakness of "What did someone in 1800 think". But it raises an interesting question, will originalists back that interpretation?

I know. I have a soft spot when they’re addicts. They’re kind of out of their minds

Dude was a total douchebag, no question about it. The chicken-egg question is always... did the addiction make him an asshole, or was he fundamentally an asshole who found his way into drugs?

The 12-Steppers say it doesn't matter. They basically don't care why you drank/used, just that you have to stop drinking/using and stop being an asshole. Of course, if you are going to buy into that approach, you have to admit being an asshole and be willing to take the steps necessary to change and make amends/restitution.

Hunter has dropped some hints that he's taking a 12-Step-ish approach. No telling how that is playing out with his legal difficulties. On the surface, it looks to me like he's not been willing to fully accept that he is the one responsible for his past misdeeds and is willing to suffer the consequences, whatever they might be.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If I recall correctly, a couple of appeals courts have tossed out the law that prevents drug addicts from owning guns, there were no laws against drug addicts from owning laws in the says of the Founding Fathers.

Mind you, I think it is a valid law that illustrates the weakness of "What did someone in 1800 think". But it raises an interesting question, will originalists back that interpretation?
Under the current framework and court, it would likely be unconstitutional. It shouldn't be, but whatever.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Dude was a total douchebag, no question about it. The chicken-egg question is always... did the addiction make him an asshole, or was he fundamentally an asshole who found his way into drugs?

The 12-Steppers say it doesn't matter. They basically don't care why you drank/used, just that you have to stop drinking/using and stop being an asshole. Of course, if you are going to buy into that approach, you have to admit being an asshole and be willing to take the steps necessary to change and make amends/restitution.

Hunter has dropped some hints that he's taking a 12-Step-ish approach. No telling how that is playing out with his legal difficulties. On the surface, it looks to me like he's not been willing to fully accept that he is the one responsible for his past misdeeds and is willing to suffer the consequences, whatever they might be.
Dude was banging his dead brother's wife. That's insane. That bothers me more that the drugs, hookers and guns

You believe he's clean? After the blow they found when Hunter was around the WH?
Why would hunter be in the visitor/press area?

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

He clearly broke a law for lying on an overreaching application by his own admission in writing. But he'll be found not guilty by a jury of his democrat peers with step mommy leading the mafia persuasion.

Dad will take aim at more gun laws, and Trump will raise more campaign contributions as a result.

Funny stuff. But really it's pretty sad how clear the corruption is at play in these things.

Lock him up...he's more of a sh1t stain than dad is.

my god three of his exes are going to get up there and testify. mercy. no man should go through that. if i was on the jury i'd whisper to the jurors: if all three exes testify against him i won't convict. letting you know now

He clearly broke a law for lying on an overreaching application by his own admission in writing. But he'll be found not guilty by a jury of his democrat peers with step mommy leading the mafia persuasion.

Dad will take aim at more gun laws, and Trump will raise more campaign contributions as a result.

Funny stuff. But really it's pretty sad how clear the corruption is at play in these things.

Lock him up...he's more of a sh1t stain than dad is.
What exactly is the corruption here? He broke a law, minor as it is, and he’s being prosecuted. So what’s your issue?

Dude was banging his dead brother's wife. That's insane. That bothers me more that the drugs, hookers and guns
Oh hell, I'd bang my sister-in-law if she was available. Mainly just to say I did it.

What bothers me about Hunter is his - and Joe's - non-recognition of his child by the stripper. The little girl looks very sweet and it really bothers me she's growing up without a dad. That shouldn't happen to any child.

I can forgive a lot of the other stuff, but not that. And Joe's a POS for not recognizing her until the pressure got too great on him.

Oh hell, I'd bang my sister-in-law if she was available. Mainly just to say I did it.

What bothers me about Hunter is his - and Joe's - non-recognition of his child by the stripper. The little girl looks very sweet and it really bothers me she's growing up without a dad. That shouldn't happen to any child.

I can forgive a lot of the other stuff, but not that. And Joe's a POS for not recognizing her until the pressure got too great on him.
The chair of rfk jr’s super pac is publishing a tell all memoir by the stripper 🤣. Our political world has gone nuts

Reactions: DANC
The chair of rfk jr’s super pac is publishing a tell all memoir by the stripper 🤣. Our political world has gone nuts
I could party back in the day, but you and Hunter are on a whole 'nother level.

He's definitely a broke deadbeat, but not so much of a broke deadbeat that he needed to write off the sex he's paying for as a business expense. People who are actually rich don't need to run their vices through their company for a tax deduction. Only a real loser needs to do that. ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Minor crime that's punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison.

People cry about the need for more gun laws and we don't enforce what we already have on the books.
Oh great! I hope he goes to jail and then we start putting everyone in jail for the same thing. I’d be thrilled. Not sure how the prisons could handle that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT