ADVERTISEMENT

Home ownership

I plan to help all three kids. Considering buying a duplex for kid 1. They can live in one side and generate income from the other.
Here bcc. Houses up 43 percent in two years with 60 percent a result of remote work policies. That’s Covid. That’s gov

I told my folks I was happy with them spending their last dollar on the day they died. Fortunately, they didn't, but they sure made a run at it their last few years.
af29dc25-c7f8-493f-b6d7-437c1eb9a0cd_text.gif

J/k. Kind of.
Mine was at a little backwoods country club in Brown County where I used to tend bar. Simple ceremony with a judge and fed maybe 20 people. Cost me about a grand, and I got half of that back with cash gifts in lieu of gifts.
BC3. Top 3 course in Indiana. Expect more and more failing courses to be turned into disc golf courses. Deal with it.

af29dc25-c7f8-493f-b6d7-437c1eb9a0cd_text.gif

J/k. Kind of.

BC3. Top 3 course in Indiana. Expect more and more failing courses to be turned into disc golf courses. Deal with it.
Since this thread has already devolved into a mess and I'm bored, I'll ask: what are your Top 3 bucket list frisbee golf courses that you'd like to play?

Ha!!! Okay the girls and I arrived at the same score. 6 out of ten. Super novel and creative and clever but got kind of boring.
Saw Barbie over Xmas. Thought the part where Barbie walks off with her inventor, Ruth, was eerily similar to Harry Potter.
Fully expected Barbie to end up in Hagrid's arms.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Since this thread has already devolved into a mess and I'm bored, I'll ask: what are your Top 3 bucket list frisbee golf courses that you'd like to play?
Maple Hill in Massachusetts
Smugglers Notch/Brewster Ridge in Vermont
Northwood Black in Peoria

Honorable mentions - Idlewild in Burlington, KY, De La in CA, Brazos East in TX, and about five in the greater Charlotte NC area.

Reactions: IUclover
Maple Hill in Massachusetts
Smugglers Notch/Brewster Ridge in Vermont
Northwood Black in Peoria

Honorable mentions - Idlewild in Burlington, KY, De La in CA, Brazos East in TX, and about five in the greater Charlotte NC area.
Vermont one on a mountain?

Zeke funny moment. I go oh man Margot Robbie has bags under eyes. Gettin old.

The girls lost their shit!! Are you even watching the movie?!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!
Gosling is actually really funny in the movie. Only redeemable thing about that piece of trash film.

Of course the feminist magnum opus is bailed out by a male performance.

• Love
Reactions: jet812
Gosling is actually really funny in the movie. Only redeemable thing about that piece of trash film.

Of course the feminist magnum opus is bailed out by a male performance.
Yeah that trash of a movie is up for tons of awards, as I told you all it would be. From Margot Robbie , to set, costumes, and female director of course. It’s been leading the pack.

I think that’s hollywood woke stuff. You and I have similar tv/book interests and I really didn’t think it was that good. Totally creative and novel but got boring fast. It would have been a great 30 minute skit
I’m surprised the music didn’t keep them interested. Thought it was great.

I think that’s hollywood woke stuff. You and I have similar tv/book interests and I really didn’t think it was that good. Totally creative and novel but got boring fast. It would have been a great 30 minute skit
You have to admit you loved the mojo dojo casa house.

Reactions: BradStevens
I've heard there was a noticeable uptick in major blockbuster films nominated for awards this year. Likely in an attempt to bring some viewership back to these floundering award shows. People got tired of watching people pat each other on the back for movies about a lady having sex with with a fish and gay black kids growing up in Miami. "Barbie" is the best of both worlds. A major blockbuster, but also fits the agenda.

However, it's a testament to how low our film making has sunk, that it's up for so many awards. Look at the films that won best picture even as recently as the 90's. All classics. No one is going to remember "Everything Everywhere All at Once" or "CODA" or "Nomadland" or "Parasite" two decades from now.

Reactions: jet812
I've heard there was a noticeable uptick in major blockbuster films nominated for awards this year. Likely in an attempt to bring some viewership back to these floundering award shows. People got tired of watching people pat each other on the back for movies about a lady having sex with with a fish and gay black kids growing up in Miami. "Barbie" is the best of both worlds. A major blockbuster, but also fits the agenda.

However, it's a testament to how low our film making has sunk, that it's up for so many awards. Look at the films that won best picture even as recently as the 90's. All classics. No one is going to remember "Everything Everywhere All at Once" or "CODA" or "Nomadland" or "Parasite" two decades from now.
I’d rather have a root canal than watch an award show

I know you're only like 25, but you sound like you're 95.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT