ADVERTISEMENT

Cuban on Trump/Biden

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
"If they were having his last wake, and it was him versus Trump, and he was being given last rites, I would still vote for Joe Biden." -Mark Cuban

My sentiments exactly.

"If they were having his last wake, and it was him versus Trump, and he was being given last rites, I would still vote for Joe Biden." -Mark Cuban

My sentiments exactly.

I take it you also care deeply what the MyPillow guy has to say about it.😂😂😂

My sentiments exactly.

Same. Exact same.

My sentiments exactly.

100% agree.

And I honestly don’t know why some otherwise smart people don’t feel the same way.

Musk said he’s not voting for Biden. After 4 years of Biden’s god awful policies I honestly don’t know why otherwise smart people don’t feel the same way
It’s still not clear to me which policies you’re talking about. When asked, you talked about things that happened in ‘20/‘21, which was mostly under Trump’s watch.

It’s still not clear to me which policies you’re talking about. When asked, you talked about things that happened in ‘20/‘21, which was mostly under Trump’s watch.
you absolutely have to be trolling at this point. how many times have people posted the inflationary consequences of biden's american rescue plan? his lifting of remain in mexico and other actions that exacerbated the border? what @ribbont has posted about biden and gas? on and on and on.

cities and crime from progressives re defunding the police to soros Das to bail projects
biden's attack on gas out of the gate that ribbon outlined
the border policies of biden that brad linked and how it exploded the border
the endless free cheese from arp etc that i've linked countless times to exacerbate inflation
the leader of hte free world and there's multiple wars that he's obviously had zero impact on

the difference between the trump presidency and biden is markedly in favor of the former. no sane person should vote for biden and that's irrespective of his mental decline. i get saying they don't want to vote for trump. sit out. i get out. but a vote for biden is endorsing one of the worst presidents in history. check his approval ratings on issues

you absolutely have to be trolling at this point. how many times have people posted the inflationary consequences of biden's american rescue plan? his lifting of remain in mexico and other actions that exacerbated the border? what @ribbont has posted about biden and gas? on and on and on.

cities and crime from progressives re defunding the police to soros Das to bail projects
the endless free cheese from arp etc that i've linked countless times to exacerbate inflation
the leader of hte free world and there's multiple wars that he's obviously had zero impact on

the difference between the trump presidency and biden is markedly in favor of the former. no sane person should vote for biden and that's irrespective of his mental decline. i get saying they don't want to vote for trump. sit out. i get out. but a vote for biden is endorsing one of the worst presidents in history. check his approval ratings on issues
McMbot

My sentiments exactly.

Exactly why Republican voters are so dumb. Biden's only chance is having Trump on the ballot.

Exactly why Republican voters are so dumb. Biden's only chance is having Trump on the ballot.

You know trump is still president so they are just voting for the incumbent so he can control the military from the White House instead of from Mar a lago

Yes, I'd seen people bitch about inflation. And I'm assuming 'free cheese' is a reference to student loan forgiveness. Any type of COVID assistance happened either under Trump or isn't happening. And I'm aware that immigration needs to be addressed. The whole 'defund the police' thing has come and gone and it's been pretty steadily walked back.

There are definitely things the Biden Administration should be held accountable for and should do better in the second term. No one is saying he had a perfect first term. I still don't think it's a net positive for the country to replace Trump with Biden. Trump's draconian policies on immigration go too far, he has no idea what he's talking about in foreign relations and the tax cuts he'll institute aren't really going to help inflation or help make your gas and groceries cheaper.

And I wish people knew that there is no such thing as a 'protest' or 'sitting out' vote in modern US presidential elections. Sitting out an election or voting.

Musk said he’s not voting for Biden. After 4 years of Biden’s god awful policies I honestly don’t know why otherwise smart people don’t feel the same way. Cuban runs with the virtue signaling nba. Musk is our Thomas Edison
Musk? Lol. He's got about as much integrity as Trump. And I wouldn't drive a Tesla if I got one for free. Effing death traps.

Any type of COVID assistance happened either under Trump or isn't happening.
you have absolutely got to get more informed or you shouldn't vote. seriously. i have posted countless times on what biden did with the border (remain in mexico etc) others have posted on gas (ribbont etc) and here for the thousandth time is biden's BIDEN'S ARP

Contributed to inflation but also enabled us to recover faster than the rest of the world and avoid a recession.
it's debatable that sticking prices are preferable to a recession. what's more don't for a second believe that biden had any plan other than free giveaways pandering. remember he vowed to be transformative with the largest social safety net

ahh yes the largest electric vehicle manufacturer in teh country. the left lovesssssss electric provided it's not from musk
I love living more than electric.

Would you drive one, with your kids in the car? No effing way. They're death traps.

Musk said he’s not voting for Biden. After 4 years of Biden’s god awful policies I honestly don’t know why otherwise smart people don’t feel the same way. Cuban runs with the virtue signaling nba. Musk is our Thomas Edison
Do you believe that those who refused to wear a mask in drs office 2020 were virtue signaling? What about those who have “f$ck your feelings” bumper stickers? How about open carrying a firearm for all to see?

it's debatable that sticking prices are preferable to a recession. what's more don't for a second believe that biden had any plan other than free giveaways pandering. remember he vowed to be transformative with the largest social safety net
What's "sticking prices?"

Do you believe that those who refused to wear a mask in drs office 2020 were virtue signaling? What about those who have “f$ck your feelings” bumper stickers? How about open carrying a firearm for all to see?
i've never seen a person carrying a firearm in the open in person. ever. masks in 2020 were not virtue signaling. later they became. most bumper stickers are virtue signaling. the blm yard signs are virtue signaling as are the maga signs

i've never seen a person carrying a firearm in the open in person. ever. masks in 2020 were not virtue signaling. later they became. most bumper stickers are virtue signaling. the blm yard signs are virtue signaling as are the maga signs
Really? I see open carry all the time. My mind registers it the same way it would a shirt that read "insecure about penis size."

you have absolutely got to get more informed or you shouldn't vote. seriously. i have posted countless times on what biden did with the border (remain in mexico etc) others have posted on gas (ribbont etc) and here for the thousandth time is biden's BIDEN'S ARP

The inflation issue is legitimate. That said, there is A LOT of context you're omitting as to why there was an American Rescue Plan in the first place. A generational pandemic will eff a lot of things up. It's fair to expect his administration to address it, but complaining about it without that important piece of context is a little like your boss docking your pay and dinging you on your review for missing work because you've been in the hospital in a coma after getting hit by a car.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
22323428_0.jpg

Found some shirts for the dream team.

American Rescue Plan in the first place. A generational pandemic
no it's actually you that are missing the proper context. the pandemic was simply a pretense for biden to institute the massive social safety net that he wanted. to be transformative. as i alluded to above with bowl. biden came out pandering in all ways to the far left progressives and used the pandemic as a vehicle to implement what they wanted for years. and remember he wanted more but manchin/sinema blocked it

For a few fleeting months in 2021, it looked like President Joe Biden was making great strides in his promise to even the playing field for more Americans.

In mid-March of that year, Biden signed the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act that provided big stimulus checks, more aid for the unemployed, the hungry, parents and small businesses and much more. But it also would put in place – if even temporarily – many social supports that party leaders had been trying to accomplish for years and might, they hoped, be hard to unravel.

it's the above that gave rise to price elevation that stuck and why we can't go back to progressive policies

I think Thomas Edison is our Thomas Edison.

I'd also guess that Thomas Edison understands how advertising works.

I think Thomas Edison is our Thomas Edison.

I'd also guess that Thomas Edison understands how advertising works.
you have to think of the breadth of musk. and i know he's a douchebag etc but the guy is amazing. remember before space x and tesla and all that stuff he started an online/digital bank that once merged with paypal has to be the largest online payment system in the world

no it's actually you that are missing the proper context. the pandemic was simply a pretense for biden to institute the massive social safety net that he wanted. to be transformative. as i alluded to above with bowl. biden came out pandering in all ways to the far left progressives and used the pandemic as a vehicle to implement what they wanted for years. and remember he wanted more but manchin/sinema blocked it

For a few fleeting months in 2021, it looked like President Joe Biden was making great strides in his promise to even the playing field for more Americans.

In mid-March of that year, Biden signed the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act that provided big stimulus checks, more aid for the unemployed, the hungry, parents and small businesses and much more. But it also would put in place – if even temporarily – many social supports that party leaders had been trying to accomplish for years and might, they hoped, be hard to unravel.

it's the above that gave rise to price elevation that stuck and why we can't go back to progressive policies
What do you think would have happened had Biden not instituted the American Rescue Plan Act in March of 2021? You're right - I don't get what you're saying. What do you think Trump would have done that would have right-sized the economy without all the back-end stuff you're complaining about? Are you saying that all stimulus checks came under Biden?

you have to think of the breadth of musk. and i know he's a douchebag etc but the guy is amazing. remember before space x and tesla and all that stuff he started an online/digital bank that once merged with paypal has to be the largest online payment system in the world
I think he's very good at what he does, but I also think he takes a lot of credit for things other people he's associated with developed. I also don't think he's as smart as he thinks he is in other areas outside his expertise. And ordinarily that's OK. For Musk, he lacks the humility and wherewithal to know what he doesn't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
Musk has turned nutso for awhile now..

Our Kelley grad, enormously successful businessman and self-made (unlike The Con) billionaire has spoken. BIDEN 2024!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT