ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago politics and events

seemed like a good cop:

Didn't make his 31st birthday. SMH its a daily occurrence and needs to stop. You know a few years back when people were warning of this type of thing they were laughed at, teased, your over reacting, conspiracy theorist, yada, yada, Now Its Life!

CPD Officer Luis Huesca's death comes nearly one year after another officer from the same district, Officer Aréanah Preston, lost her life to gun violence.

Didn't make his 31st birthday. SMH its a daily occurrence and needs to stop. You know a few years back when people were warning of this type of thing they were laughed at, teased, your over reacting, conspiracy theorist, yada, yada, Now Its Life!

CPD Officer Luis Huesca's death comes nearly one year after another officer from the same district, Officer Aréanah Preston, lost her life to gun violence.
In Chicago, it isn’t daily. But it happens much too frequently.

48 Chicago officers died via gunfire in 2023. [Wrong data: this is a national figure]

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Yep, I searched "chicago police killed" and landed on that page. It's a national figure, not a local one.

My mistake. @Bulk VanderHuge
You fell for it.

I've already asked the mods to make this your new avatar...
Pussy_Galore_by_Honor_Blackman.jpg

:D

The sad part is he was wearing some outerwear over his police uniform. The vermin that killed him probably thought he was just another civvy ripe for a carjacking.

If he was in uniform he might still be alive.

i would not want to be a cop in any city run by progressives/soros Das etc. why bother.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
i would not want to be a cop in any city run by progressives/soros Das etc. why bother.
I could say the same thing about racist, slave-hunting, white cops, who kill unarmed black children and men. You sir are one-sided in your logic. How about let's have a better police force or a system of laws that do not favor the rich? If you have money like trump said. He could get kill someone and get away with murder.

I could say the same thing about racist, slave-hunting, white cops, who kill unarmed black children and men. You sir are one-sided in your logic. How about let's have a better police force or a system of laws that do not favor the rich? If you have money like trump said. He could get kill someone and get away with murder.
White criminals are more likely to be killed by the police than black criminals. Did you know that?

Reactions: Willdog7
1 person, that is all you can claim. How about the hundreds of black men who were falsely accused and given life and death sentences? How about the poor blacks who can not afford bail, who go to jail or prison? The truth hurts, the justice system is not even fair including the corrupt supreme court.

1 person, that is all you can claim. How about the hundreds of black men who were falsely accused and given life and death sentences? How about the poor blacks who can not afford bail, who go to jail or prison? The truth hurts, the justice system is not even fair including the corrupt supreme court.
Are you familiar with Roland Fryer’s work?

Try David Goggins:

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT