ADVERTISEMENT

Let's pick teams!

Bulk VanderHuge

Hall of Famer
Dec 20, 2017
The Southern Sun
How about dmb, bailey, DANC, and goo for starters?

Want to pretend to live on Mars? For a whole year? Apply now​

The mission involves a four-person crew working and living together in a 3D-printed, 1,700-square-foot base at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston. (WTHR13)

Or, we could have an all lawyer team. Or an all Mod team. Or a high IQ team (I need 3 more).

The mission involves a four-person crew working and living together in a 3D-printed, 1,700-square-foot base at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston. (WTHR13)

Or, we could have an all lawyer team. Or an all Mod team. Or a high IQ team (I need 3 more).
Put some no-talent young hotties in there and NASA has a hit reality show on its hands.

McMurt and Zeke would be front row center.

Any high IQ team has to include Goat and MarkyMark, which is halfway to an all-mod team anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
Put some no-talent young hotties in there and NASA has a hit reality show on its hands.

McMurt and Zeke would be front row center.
Put Murt and Zeke in there and watch the fireworks.

NX3Iye5.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT