ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Presidency

Not really. "But Clinton" is far more common than 'But Obama." About the only time Obama has been mentioned recently is in regards to sartorial choices.

The gaslighter in chief was a very clever speaker. Fooled many, even Cons.

Um because the guy is simply appointing his buddies from the Obama administration to keep the lights on, mixed in with some intersectional tokens whose names he doesn’t know or can’t pronounce.
It's common practice to appoint people with prior experience. GWB appointed people from his father's administration across the board. Chose one for his Vice President. Obama brought in Clinton people. And Hillary herself. So you can GTFOOH with that talk about "Obama buddies to keep the lights on" like it's something only a doddering old caretaker President would do. Next.

The Guardian: "Classifying Houthis as terrorists will worsen famine in Yemen, Trump is warned"
This is pure incoming Biden foreign policy nonsense...the Houthis are funded and supplied by the IRGC as proxies vs Saudi Arabia

It's common practice to appoint people with prior experience. GWB appointed people from his father's administration across the board. Chose one for his Vice President. Obama brought in Clinton people. And Hillary herself. So you can GTFOOH with that talk about "Obama buddies to keep the lights on" like it's something only a doddering old caretaker President would do. Next.

lol. He’s just recycling the same crappy Obama foreign policy team that set the Middle East on fire. They may have experience, it’s bad experience.

I take it you were happy Bush was deferential to the “experience” of Rumsfeld and Cheney?

What kind of point are you even trying to make?

History buffs....

So on Monday the electoral college will vote and Biden will be the next President. The expectations are so unbelievably low for this incoming President that just not dying might exceed them. (RIP William Henry Harrison)

And that's ok. It was never supposed to be a powerful job in the first place.

Cheers to the most boring Presidency since.....?

Fill in the blank.....
Not so fast......
Jan. 20 is the only significant date..
Long time away

26-24.

History buffs....

So on Monday the electoral college will vote and Biden will be the next President. The expectations are so unbelievably low for this incoming President that just not dying might exceed them. (RIP William Henry Harrison)

Fill in the blank.....

czech-marionettes-5-jester_hand-carved-marionette-puppet-6a89.jpg

Biden will do what his corporate puppeteers tell him to.

the corporatists and neocons pulling the strings always have high expectations, which are usually met.

what one should expect from a Biden presidency depends on which financial class one is in.

he should be great for the investor class, crap for the working and middle class.

just like all the other prezes since Reagan.

or if one's country of residence is in the bomb sights or not.

czech-marionettes-5-jester_hand-carved-marionette-puppet-6a89.jpg

Biden will do what his corporate puppeteers tell him to.

the corporatists and neocons pulling the strings always have high expectations, which are usually met.

what one should expect from a Biden presidency depends on which financial class one is in.

he should be great for the investor class, crap for the working and middle class.

just like all the other prezes since Reagan.

or if one's country of residence is in the bomb sights or not.

My defense and aerospace mutual fund has taken a shellacking under Trump (and COVID obvi). Excited for Biden and his neocon shills to get in there and make me some damn money.

Trump isn't going into a quiet private life. He will forever try to steal attention from all officeholders and other public figures. He will keep blathering and tweeting so long as Republicans don't stand up to him. Trump = me me me me me. Trump needs to generate publicity so that he can solicit contributions.

Plus, no matter what Trump does, all the criminal and civil cases against Trump and affiliates are going to proceed. Also, there will be more revelations about his activities in office as, one by one, former White House personnel find new jobs and become brave enough to talk.

Unfortunately, the Trump name will probably remain in the news for some time to come. However, there is one thing that could reduce Trump's desire to remain in the public eye:
TRUMP_lock_him_up_No_TEXT.jpg

Trumps legal battles will magically disappear.

Biden and most of the senate are crooks, and don't want to give the people the idea that the rich and powerful AREN'T above the law.

which they absolutely are, and plan to stay that way.

History buffs....

Fill in the blank.....

I don't believe this will be a boring Presidency at all. First of all plate is covered in dog shit that has to be dealt with. Now Biden can go all Obama and blame it all on the previous administration for 7 years but he still has to deal with it.

We have a Veep that may or may not learn to temper her twatter issues.

And the biggy is the infighting we will see as the POTUS has to protect the mid-terms by holding the nutcase elements of the party at bay. It has already started with Shumer's call for student debt cancellations and will only get worse as Bernie and the Squad of idiots gets warmed up.

My popcorn is ready

I don't believe this will be a boring Presidency at all. First of all plate is covered in dog shit that has to be dealt with. Now Biden can go all Obama and blame it all on the previous administration for 7 years but he still has to deal with it.

We have a Veep that may or may not learn to temper her twatter issues.

And the biggy is the infighting we will see as the POTUS has to protect the mid-terms by holding the nutcase elements of the party at bay. It has already started with Shumer's call for student debt cancellations and will only get worse as Bernie and the Squad of idiots gets warmed up.

My popcorn is ready

The most interesting part of the next four year will be seeing how/ when Kamala finally takes control.

We don’t often see a change of president midterm, that alone is enough to make it interesting.

The most interesting part of the next four year will be seeing how/ when Kamala finally takes control.

We don’t often see a change of president midterm, that alone is enough to make it interesting.

Unlikely to happen but anyone without their head shoved up trump's ass knows that already

History buffs....

Fill in the blank.....

Saw a show today that reminded me that when he attacked/burned Prophetstown, Harrison had his soldiers dig up the graves of Tecumseh's recent dead and desecrate the graves and bodies. The natives returned the favor after Harrison left. But he got votes, so ....

Reactions: stollcpa
You do realize Miller is Jewish, don't you??
Talk about gaslighting.......literally.
Or maybe the irony is lost on a 🤡 like you.

Hadn't heard about Hitler being Jewish but there were high ranking Nazis with jewish heritage. Not quite as far fetched as you would like us to believe.

His uncle calls him an immigration hypocrite. Any white person trying to act like immigrants are the devil is a hypocrite if you go back far enough in their family tree.

Last edited:
Hadn't heard about Hitler being Jewish but there were high ranking Nazis with jewish heritage. Not quite as far fetched as you would like us to believe.

His uncle calls him an immigration hypocrite. Any white person trying to act like immigrants are the devil is a hypocrite if you go back far enough in their family tree.

Reactions: StelioKontos

You haven't heard of Hitler being Jewish, because it's not proven. At least not conclusively....But conclusive proof has never stopped this clown before.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/was-hitler-jewish

At MOST, it sounds like he was 25% Jewish genealogically

What percentage of Jewish heritage qualifies one as Jewish for you Jamie? Is it the same percentage you'd use to say someone was black? The same percentage you'd use to say someone was white? Just curious about why this statistic is meaningful to you.

What percentage of Jewish heritage qualifies one as Jewish for you Jamie? Is it the same percentage you'd use to say someone was black? The same percentage you'd use to say someone was white? Just curious about why this statistic is meaningful to you.

Religion is clearly distinct from racial makeup considering it is chosen and environmental (despite what the ultra orthodox in Brooklyn may say), not genetic. I barely even know who Stephen Miller is, but to the extent he does not practice Judaism (like Hitler), it becomes more relevant because his family was Jewish and practicing.

So, to answer your question, someone that doesn't practice Judaism is not Jewish. But, their family's beliefs are relevant in context (e.g., genocide of Jews). Someone like Hitler, who was not practicing Judaism and only had a single grandparent that was Jewish (is it confirmed he was a practicing?) is not a Jew.

I'd view someone that is born to parents of the same racial group to be a member of that racial group. Playing a game with percentages like Liz Warren is foolish and counterproductive.

Religion is clearly distinct from racial makeup considering it is chosen and environmental (despite what the ultra orthodox in Brooklyn may say), not genetic. I barely even know who Stephen Miller is, but to the extent he does not practice Judaism (like Hitler), it becomes more relevant because his family was Jewish and practicing.

So, to answer your question, someone that doesn't practice Judaism is not Jewish. But, their family's beliefs are relevant in context (e.g., genocide of Jews). Someone like Hitler, who was not practicing Judaism and only had a single grandparent that was Jewish (is it confirmed he was a practicing?) is not a Jew.

I'd view someone that is born to parents of the same racial group to be a member of that racial group. Playing a game with percentages like Liz Warren is foolish and counterproductive.

I agree, that's why I was surprised you used a percentage to justify your view. IMO someone is Jewish if they say they're Jewish, regardless of what a guy on an internet message board says about their practice or their ancestors. You brought math into it, not me friend.

MarketWatch: "Cuts likely as Fiat Chrysler-PSA merger nears approval"
What a way to start the Biden tenure...Big 3 job cuts

Iraq
Libya
Horn of Africa
Saudi-Houthis
Biden tenure is going to be so lit
Reuters: "Rebel fighters have attacked and partially occupied a diamond mining town in Central African Republic, according to humanitarian and security sources"
Wagner will find a way to take the city

Being part of a racial group is physiological. Social, cultural, religious, familial and other aspects of one’s environment are mental, having an effect on the person’s character.

We don’t know how Jewish Hitler was, based on his upbringing. What we know is that he became a practicing anti-Jew. Sounds like teenage rebellion on steroids to me, but in any case we know his psychotic behavior wasn’t physiological.

Biden/Harris website:
-Address Longstanding Inequities in Agriculture
Fertilizer is racist. Tractors are not gender neutral.
What in the hell does this mean??

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT