ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Presidency

'They're not bad folks and they're not competition for us'......wtf.

Is he corrupt? A total fool? Both? My vote is both.

Again....Corrupt? A fool? A corrupt fool.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Good to know that the Biden Administration is "concerned" that Iranian backed militants have stormed our embassy and taken hostages. Hopefully they can wake the President from his nap and actually consider doing something about this blatant attack on the United States of America

Reactions: Crayfish57
Because the country has become so partisan that half the country will always hate the current president.
Because the country has become so partisan that half the country will always hate the current president.
Ha. Biden and Harris have a long way to go to get their approval ratings to "half the country"

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
38% is less than half the country. That means he has lost a not insignificant part of his own party as well.

1. The stock market being that high has a minimal impact on most people. Yeah, my 401k is growing and that is nice but I can't touch that money. Additionally, there is the worry about how much of that high is real and how much is just a sugar rush:

2. The unemployment rate is still higher than it was before COVID and steps taken by this administration exacerbated the problem. Businesses had to greatly inflate wages to compete with the government and even with those inflated wages, people are still making less because inflation outpaced wage growth.

3. Jobs FINALLY beat expectations in October after failing to meet them for months prior. Have your "gold star" for what Democrat leadership looks like...failing over and over again to set a low bar so you can brag about the one month that you finally "beat" expectations. Then again, hiring usually ramps up heading into the holidays doesn't it? And with missing the target so often in the not too distant past, there was a glut of positions that needed (and still need filled).

I would put forth that Biden is scoring so low because things are not going well right now and anyone who isn't in the tank for that party (like you) can see it. MSNBC running articles on why inflation is not a bad thing. Food prices (particularly meat) are soaring. Home and rent prices are up. People who were in line to get a decent raise this year or those who already got one have watched that "raise" get gobbled up by core inflation on pretty much everything. More COVID deaths under this administration than the last and they walked in the door with vaccines waiting for them. The Afghanistan debacle. Tone deaf on education in the country. Inability to even get his own representatives on the same page. And we haven't even touched energy policy, the transportation/supply chain issues, and multiple foreign policy flubs.

This idiot was labeled as a return to "norms" and the grown ups being back in charge. He and his administration have been anything but. 62% of the country is not happy with the job he has done because he has been terrible. Absolutely awful. And having Democrats pointing to the stock market as a win is a joke given your arguments about that in the past.

Good to know that the Biden Administration is "concerned" that Iranian backed militants have stormed our embassy and taken hostages. Hopefully they can wake the President from his nap and actually consider doing something about this blatant attack on the United States of America
On a bright note it seems they have no American hostages. However they do have several Yemeni’s who worked at the embassy.

Given this administrations track record on those who worked alongside our diplomats and military abroad, I don’t like their chances.

Reactions: F.Fletch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT