ADVERTISEMENT

2020 RNC Platform: "Whatever Trump says!"

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
2024 RNC Platform: "Whatever Trump says!"

But the level of capitulation and absolute sycophancy amongst the GOP isn't quite the same, it it? lol

Some mistakes were built to last...

shit-posting-cat.gif

But the level of capitulation and absolute sycophancy amongst the GOP isn't quite the same, it it? lol

It’s not 2024. Party platforms are approved at the party conventions. We don’t know what either party’s 2024 platform will be.

We don’t know what either party’s 2024 platform will be.
it is still very odd that in 2020 the GOP basically decided "We don't know what Trump's policy position is now, or what it will be tomorrow, or next week, but we're fine with whatever he says".

As JC Mellencamp said, you gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
thats funny - and a perfect response to that post. the trump fascination/obsession is entertaining to watch

Beyond that, OP just does drive by shitposts all of the time with no substance. I'm sure he has something to offer, but we've yet to see what that is.

You got that right.
Some dumbasses even voted for him…twice.
to be honest, i was referring to the ones obsessed with him (STILL) who didn't vote for him, but either/both seem to be really struggling with it mentally. and im really enjoying the circus. be right back, im going to grab some popcorn for the response im going to get :)

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

I think you have to expand that platform now to whatever Trump thinks.

to be honest, i was referring to the ones obsessed with him (STILL) who didn't vote for him, but either/both seem to be really struggling with it mentally. and im really enjoying the circus. be right back, im going to grab some popcorn for the response im going to get :)
Because those people are the problem and not the idiots that put him in office.

Yea ok sure

it is still very odd that in 2020 the GOP basically decided "We don't know what Trump's policy position is now, or what it will be tomorrow, or next week, but we're fine with whatever he says".

As JC Mellencamp said, you gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
… like “vaccines will stop the spread.”

Let ME predict the 2024 DNC Platform - “Steal from the rich and give to the poor ‘til there aren’t no rich no more.”

Mellencamp likes pink houses. He’s a troubador, not a politician or public servant. He ain’t fixing the grid either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT