ADVERTISEMENT

Once Lara Trump runs the RNC, the cult take over of the GOP will be complete, if it isn't already.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I wish Nikki Haley and McCarthy had done in early 2021 what they're doing now.

The chance to clip Trump was right there....even Lil Lindsay "Still waiting on the right girl" Graham was moved.

A mere 2 years later, and the RNC is paying for Trump's legal bills over the whole mess he created...the same one they bemoaned at the time.

The GOP are the new Whigs.

if the RNC is paying for Trump's legal bills, then shouldn't that open up the option for all legal fees to be covered for everyone in the country then?

Publicly funded legal system....only fair.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
at least they don't have to waste time coming up with new mission statements. It will continue to be "whatever trump says"
The vice grip he has on that party is insane. I honestly don't know where they go when he's no longer in the picture. I don't see an heir apparent for leader of crazytown in the wings, though I'm sure there are plenty who think they're next in line.

if the RNC is paying for Trump's legal bills, then shouldn't that open up the option for all legal fees to be covered for everyone in the country then?

Publicly funded legal system....only fair.
I don't make a ton of political donations and I certainly don't support any PACs, but if I did and they started paying legal bills for a candidate, I'd be so pissed and they wouldn't see another dime from me.

The vice grip he has on that party is insane. I honestly don't know where they go when he's no longer in the picture. I don't see an heir apparent for leader of crazytown in the wings, though I'm sure there are plenty who think they're next in line.
It’s not hard to picture a race to the bottom with everyone trying to be the next Trump. It’s either going to be that, or they will all suddenly be like “I was never a fan of Trump…”

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It’s not hard to picture a race to the bottom with everyone trying to be the next Trump. It’s either going to be that, or they will all suddenly be like “I was never a fan of Trump…”
Hopefully it is the latter but you know a few will try to replicate Trump (ala DeSanctimonious)

👀

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Don Jr. He’s learning the ropes, will play a major role in the regime if Trump is elected and will be a MAGA frontman regardless.

Keep an eye on Mike Johnson too. He’s auditioning for Trump, would get an important post in the regime if he satisfies Trump over the next several months, and could be well-positioned for succession.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
A monster has been created and unleashed and the GOP needs him to try and control it. They’ve not learned from history and have ignored the countless examples of Trump creating messes, profiting from them and then making others bear the cost and pay the bill. They’ve left themselves no other option….

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Don Jr. He’s learning the ropes, will play a major role in the regime if Trump is elected and will be a MAGA frontman regardless.

Keep an eye on Mike Johnson too. He’s auditioning for Trump, would get an important post in the regime if he satisfies Trump over the next several months, and could be well-positioned for succession.
I love trump. He’s like New Orleans. The best worst thing going. He’s hilarious. He’s a character. He’s truly one of a kind. Don jr is none of those. Punchable. That’s all he is. He won’t have a future in politics

I love trump. He’s like New Orleans. The best worst thing going. He’s hilarious. He’s a character. He’s truly one of a kind. Don jr is none of those. Punchable. That’s all he is. He won’t have a future in politics
DJT is very punchable. I’ve punched some cowardly bullies in my youth. While I wouldn’t punch Trump now, if we were in a meeting together today, while he’s not President, I’d happily and sincerely treat him like the cowardly bully he is.

DJT is very punchable. I’ve punched some cowardly bullies in my youth. While I wouldn’t punch Trump now, if we were in a meeting together today, while he’s not President, I’d happily and sincerely treat him like the cowardly bully he is.
Eh I like him. Been around and played for and worked with guys like that all my life. They’re a type. There’s a NY element to it as well. I can’t stand the sons. They’re really like the succession crew

Eh I like him. Been around and played for and worked with guys like that all my life. They’re a type. There’s a NY element to it as well. I can’t stand the sons. They’re really like the succession crew
I've known many like him as well. I don't think any of those people were anything but cowardly bullies. I honestly think he is a cowardly bully. He's been able to beat people with his wealth for years and did, then it was his Presidential power and wealth, and he was the same. When I say I have zero respect for him as a person, I'm being 100 percent truthful. It is zero. I know senior military and civilians that attended meetings with him during his Presidency and none, zero, think he's fit for the job. I think that's obvious without ever knowing him personally, but it is what it is, some people think he's great. :rolleyes:

I've known many like him as well. I don't think any of those people were anything but cowardly bullies. I honestly think he is a cowardly bully. He's been able to beat people with his wealth for years and did, then it was his Presidential power and wealth, and he was the same. When I say I have zero respect for him as a person, I'm being 100 percent truthful. It is zero. I know senior military and civilians that attended meetings with him during his Presidency and none, zero, think he's fit for the job. I think that's obvious without ever knowing him personally, but it is what it is, some people think he's great. :rolleyes:
It’s an odd combo of insecurities and narcissism

The “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” message of Hillbilly Elegy was quickly replaced with populist grievance to win votes.

The two are in direct contradiction to each other.
Huge disappointment. He might move back to sanity once Trump is gone, but I'll never respect the guy.

Exactly. Throw in his exceptional dishonesty and lack of civility and loyalty for others and I don't know how anyone can respect that kind of person.
I certainly don’t respect him. But i have zero doubt he’ll do a better job in office than Biden. That’s enough for me.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
It’s an odd combo of insecurities and narcissism

Exactly. Throw in his exceptional dishonesty and lack of civility and loyalty for others and I don't know how anyone can respect that kind of person.

Sociopath

"Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental health condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others."

The RNC and DNC aren't what they used to be in terms of influencing candidates or raising money.

Lara Trump may have more money in the family savings account than the 9.1 million dollars the RNC had last October.

The linked article in part had this to report..

The Republican National Committee disclosed that it had $9.1 million in cash on hand as of Oct. 30, the lowest amount for the RNC in any Federal Election Commission report since February 2015. That compares with about $20 million at the same point in the 2016 election cycle and about $61 million four years ago, when Trump was in the White House.

The Democratic National Committee reported having $17.7 million as of Oct. 30, almost twice as much as the Republican Party, with one year before the election.

Reactions: twenty02
Sociopath

"Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental health condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others."
No I really think it’s npd to the letter.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Yep, I had a customer from Oscor medical that was in the Santo Domingo facility. He was totally the manhatten stereotype! gold chains buttoned to the neck type. LOUD. Initially off putting. GD we had more fun than 99% of any customer I've had in the last 12 years!
He even "forced" me into a toes in the water, ass in the sand .... type moment, together. But we didn't hold hands.
It only suddenly reinforced because I've spent the last 2 hours in an old picture review rabbit hole, reliving every mile, minute traveled.
I might make some ghey post later. This is my cheat drink day too.
feeling ...... democrat = (emotional female housewife who doesn't really feel all that appreciated around and you all need to know that you really are not that easy to be around. And that got damn grocery store bathtub was a fvcking disgrace, who can feel safe......... did you scan that twice... I want to see the GD receipt, call you manager NOW.. I'm recording this shit and you are going down. I've been vaxed 17 times and your car is a piece of shit you looser MF'r and you can't even mix a souffle (OMG I spelled souffle correctly without spell check, but screw up MTG everytime) properly and that is why our breakfast is always screwed up you worthless, squirell look at that little, oooh that dude's got some cash. Moist I am ) this afternon.
Capiesh?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
The “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” message of Hillbilly Elegy was quickly replaced with populist grievance to win votes.

The two are in direct contradiction to each other.
WTH is wrong with the universe? I agree with you. I really admired his book and the message.

The RNC and DNC aren't what they used to be in terms of influencing candidates or raising money.

Lara Trump may have more money in the family savings account than the 9.1 million dollars the RNC had last October.

The linked article in part had this to report..

The Republican National Committee disclosed that it had $9.1 million in cash on hand as of Oct. 30, the lowest amount for the RNC in any Federal Election Commission report since February 2015. That compares with about $20 million at the same point in the 2016 election cycle and about $61 million four years ago, when Trump was in the White House.

The Democratic National Committee reported having $17.7 million as of Oct. 30, almost twice as much as the Republican Party, with one year before the election.

Biden will definitely have a fund advantage. But yeah it's not really the national committees that run the money these days. It's either direct with the campaigns or (mostly) via PACs.

Dems have something like $700m committed to go after Trump with. I anticipate the airwaves will be bombarded with Jan 6th footage running up to the election.

Biden will definitely have a fund advantage. But yeah it's not really the national committees that run the money these days. It's either direct with the campaigns or (mostly) via PACs.

Dems have something like $700m committed to go after Trump with. I anticipate the airwaves will be bombarded with Jan 6th footage running up to the election.
It's going to be so pervasive even liberals are going to get sick of it. But they've got to have a note to keep banging in response to all the ads about migrant criminals killing your daughter, which will air in any timeslot not already purchased for Jan 6 coverage.

This election is going to suck so bad. We've all been so focused on how much the next administration is going to suck, we've barely touched on how much it's going to suck before we even pick it.

Interesting that the slavishly loyal Trumpsters here aren’t trying to defend him on his mental issues.

I wouldn't call him slavish ala dmb, but you still have McM and others like him pledging to vote for Trump anyway, pathology notwithstanding. That's just mind boggling to me.

Reactions: Bowlmania
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT